BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could receive word that Gwen Stefani was on her way to my house to perform a strip tease for me, followed by a furious fuck session.

If you receive that word, run as fast as you can out the back door of your house.

Wtf? Gwen Stefani? That's the best you could think of?

:eek:

Would you like to post links to verifiable sources that state this as fact? All I can find are blogs.

I know righties think that blogs and facts are the same thing, so try to find a credible source.
Emails show IRS' Lois Lerner specifically targeted tea party - Washington Times

Lets start here. Oh, BTW your avatar of a typewriter representing GOP is typical of narcissistic left wing. Gee, guess we do not possess that magic knowledge that liberals have so they can look down their noses at everyone else and be snarky and rude.

I read that article before I posted. Nowhere do they accuse her of lying to Congress or obstructing justice. It just states that she pleaded the 5th. Sorry, Sparky.

House committee alleges crimes by former IRS official

O.K. then read this one too. Oh...I suppose you have read ALL THE NEWS INFO about IRS scandal because you have that big narcissistic liberal brain. "Hey everybody look at the big brain on the liberal!" (But lacks common sense).

It takes one MAN to start a revolution.. One person to change things. He stood up and said what needed to be said. Some of you Conservatives biatch that no one ever speaks for you and here we have this Rep sticking his neck out and doing tyhe right thing for these kind of comments above??? Idiots.

Stockman? Really? This is the guy you want to lead a revolution.

Steve Stockman Is the Nuttiest Freshman in Congress?Again | Mother Jones

Start the revolution without me.

Mother Jones? Really:lol:

Care to site any facts they got wrong about him?

So Stockman filed a resolution to have Lerner arrested that will go nowhere. It's an election year gimmick. Theater for the rubes. And it looks like it is working on you.

No one will be able to name one comprehensive plan put forth by Stockman to solve any of our nations problems, but they will remember this PR stunt. And this excites you.

There are doers, and there are partisan hack showboats. Guess which one Stockman is.

Last edited:
I could receive word that Gwen Stefani was on her way to my house to perform a strip tease for me, followed by a furious fuck session.

If you receive that word, run as fast as you can out the back door of your house.

Just popped into my mind. I am a very loving and giving man.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Apparently Stockman and West have a fan base. Clusternuts gotta stick together. I'll believe it when I hear it on Fox News...

2576299_o.gif

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock...

Still no arrest.

Looks like more idiocy from Allen West.

What a fuckin' loon. A disgrace. A piece of human shit.

I don't the Sgt at arms has the authority to arrest Lerner. The procedure is to try for an indictment from a federal Grand Jury.

You wouldn't tag this? Maybe you like dick?

$ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1405089153.076501.jpg

Stockman? Really? This is the guy you want to lead a revolution.

Steve Stockman Is the Nuttiest Freshman in Congress?Again | Mother Jones

Start the revolution without me.

Because of his conservative political beliefs he is branded "nuttiest freshman in Congress." Well I guess that makes Nancy Pelosi the "Veteran Psycho of Capitol Hill." Also, Mother Jones article is nothing but a personal smear campaign. Typical of the left.

Emails show IRS' Lois Lerner specifically targeted tea party - Washington Times

Lets start here. Oh, BTW your avatar of a typewriter representing GOP is typical of narcissistic left wing. Gee, guess we do not possess that magic knowledge that liberals have so they can look down their noses at everyone else and be snarky and rude.

I read that article before I posted. Nowhere do they accuse her of lying to Congress or obstructing justice. It just states that she pleaded the 5th. Sorry, Sparky.

House committee alleges crimes by former IRS official

O.K. then read this one too. Oh...I suppose you have read ALL THE NEWS INFO about IRS scandal because you have that big narcissistic liberal brain. "Hey everybody look at the big brain on the liberal!" (But lacks common sense).

They have alleged that she's committed crimes.

And this: ""This time, the House Ways and Means Committee is seeking criminal charges against former Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner.""

Ever hear the thing about being innocent until proven guilty? Your previous posts indicate that you seem to think she is, yet you have no proof.

You and GumSlinger make a lovely couple. I suspect you share the same I.P., too. Call me crazy.

So Stockman filed a resolution to have Lerner arrested that will go nowhere. It's an election year gimmick. Theater for the rubes. And it looks like it is working on you.

No one will be able to name one comprehensive plan put forth by Stockman to solve any of our nations problems, but they will remember this PR stunt. And this excites you.

There are doers, and there are partisan hack showboats. Guess which one Stockman is.

Totally not the point.. Stockman called out his own to set themselves apart and do the right thing. That's the entire point. I know most of you don't get that. No worries.

Stockman knows about arrests:D

Because of his conservative political beliefs he is branded "nuttiest freshman in Congress." Well I guess that makes Nancy Pelosi the "Veteran Psycho of Capitol Hill." Also, Mother Jones article is nothing but a personal smear campaign. Typical of the left.

The Washington Times does quite a bit of that, too.

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock...

Still no arrest.

Looks like more idiocy from Allen West.

What a fuckin' loon. A disgrace. A piece of human shit.

that clock that is ticking is the countdown to Democrats losing the Senate. For whom the bell tolls.

Where is Gumslinger with the latest BREAKING NEWS?

BREAKING NEWS

LGS IS DRINKING MILLER LITE AT 9:30 AM. NEIGHBORS SAY THEY ARE PREPARING FOR A DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE TO OCCUR LATER TODAY.

Typical liberal personal attack. Perhaps she is at her own business making $$$ and paying taxes to support deadbeat Democrats.

When this never happens, will LadyGunSlurpper promise to ban herself from USMB??

What are you spewing about shitbreath? Why would I promise to ban myself for any reason?? You're an idiot..

You need to read your own link.

While you're at it, how about you read a factual link too?

Steve Stockman pushes House GOP to arrest Lois Lerner - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com

Firebrand Rep. Steve Stockman filed a motion Thursday directing congressional police to arrest ex-IRS official Lois Lerner for contempt of Congress and take her to the D.C. jail for questioning.

The Texas Republican filed a resolution that would instruct Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to issue a warrant for Lerner’s arrest, commanding the Sergeant-at-Arms “to arrest and take into custody forthwith, wherever to be found, the body of Lois G. Lerner, and bring her to the bar of the House without delay to answer to the charge of contempt of its authority, breach of its privileges, and gross and wanton insult to the integrity of its proceedings.”

“Asking the Justice Department to prosecute Lois Lerner for admittedly illegal activity is a joke,” Stockman said in a statement. “The Obama administration will not prosecute the Obama administration … It is up to this House to uphold the rule of law.”

Read more: Steve Stockman pushes House GOP to arrest Lois Lerner - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com

Anybody wanna bet that Lady Gun Slinger will not "self ban"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back