BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to site any facts they got wrong about him?

Because of his conservative political beliefs he is branded "nuttiest freshman in Congress." Well I guess that makes Nancy Pelosi the "Veteran Psycho of Capitol Hill." Also, Mother Jones article is nothing but a personal smear campaign. Typical of the left.

The Washington Times does quite a bit of that, too.

Washington Times is FAR more reputable than Mother Jones.

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock...

Still no arrest.

Looks like more idiocy from Allen West.

What a fuckin' loon. A disgrace. A piece of human shit.

that clock that is ticking is the countdown to Democrats losing the Senate. For whom the bell tolls.

Stockman lost his bid for the Senate in the primary. He was trounced by Cornyn. His druggie past caught up to him.

Stockman is up for reelection. Cornyn must be handing him his butt. Stockman needs to rally the idiots and put a checkmark beside his name. Tis the season for grandstanding, especially from the #2 man. The teanuts in Tx love grandstanding BTW.

When this never happens, will LadyGunSlurpper promise to ban herself from USMB??

What are you spewing about shitbreath? Why would I promise to ban myself for any reason?? You're an idiot..

You need to read your own link.

While you're at it, how about you read a factual link too?

Steve Stockman pushes House GOP to arrest Lois Lerner - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com

Firebrand Rep. Steve Stockman filed a motion Thursday directing congressional police to arrest ex-IRS official Lois Lerner for contempt of Congress and take her to the D.C. jail for questioning.

The Texas Republican filed a resolution that would instruct Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to issue a warrant for Lerner’s arrest, commanding the Sergeant-at-Arms “to arrest and take into custody forthwith, wherever to be found, the body of Lois G. Lerner, and bring her to the bar of the House without delay to answer to the charge of contempt of its authority, breach of its privileges, and gross and wanton insult to the integrity of its proceedings.”

“Asking the Justice Department to prosecute Lois Lerner for admittedly illegal activity is a joke,” Stockman said in a statement. “The Obama administration will not prosecute the Obama administration … It is up to this House to uphold the rule of law.”

Read more: Steve Stockman pushes House GOP to arrest Lois Lerner - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com

Anybody wanna bet that Lady Gun Slinger will not "self ban"?

Why don't you shit for brain liberals GO FUCK YOURSELVES....

Because of his conservative political beliefs he is branded "nuttiest freshman in Congress." Well I guess that makes Nancy Pelosi the "Veteran Psycho of Capitol Hill." Also, Mother Jones article is nothing but a personal smear campaign. Typical of the left.

The Washington Times does quite a bit of that, too.

Washington Times is FAR more reputable than Mother Jones.

For people who have their head up their ass, yes.

When this never happens, will LadyGunSlurpper promise to ban herself from USMB??

What are you spewing about shitbreath? Why would I promise to ban myself for any reason?? You're an idiot..

Steve Stockman pushes House GOP to arrest Lois Lerner - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com

Firebrand Rep. Steve Stockman filed a motion Thursday directing congressional police to arrest ex-IRS official Lois Lerner for contempt of Congress and take her to the D.C. jail for questioning.

The Texas Republican filed a resolution that would instruct Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to issue a warrant for Lerner’s arrest, commanding the Sergeant-at-Arms “to arrest and take into custody forthwith, wherever to be found, the body of Lois G. Lerner, and bring her to the bar of the House without delay to answer to the charge of contempt of its authority, breach of its privileges, and gross and wanton insult to the integrity of its proceedings.”

“Asking the Justice Department to prosecute Lois Lerner for admittedly illegal activity is a joke,” Stockman said in a statement. “The Obama administration will not prosecute the Obama administration … It is up to this House to uphold the rule of law.”

Read more: Steve Stockman pushes House GOP to arrest Lois Lerner - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com

Why the hell would I self ban????

I could receive word that Gwen Stefani was on her way to my house to perform a strip tease for me, followed by a furious fuck session.

If you receive that word, run as fast as you can out the back door of your house.

Wtf? Gwen Stefani? That's the best you could think of?

:eek:

Just popped into my mind. I am a very loving and giving man.

Well, at least you don't seem to be hung up on superficial things like looks.

How about you Gramps, will you self-ban when this never does down?

Time to put up or shut up.

That's a sucker bet. Like most Tea Brains, she's ruled by her own impotent rage.

On the upside, she's proven once again what an idiot loser West is.

Look at all the liberal trolling in this thread which is in politics and AGAINST THE FUCKING RULES.

No trolling.

We're watching the train wreck that is Allen West and Ladygunny's faith in him.

When this never happens, will she self-ban?

Her thread title is so confident sounding -- put up or shut up time.

Geritol rush ?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back