BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza

this makes it tough for me to not say, send in US troops to resue the hostages and lay waste to the whole place,,

how can our government sit back and allow this to happen in light of hamas not caring who they kill and how they kill them??

BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza​

It stinks.

After thinking about it, WHO would go to Gaza as an "American" unless you're a "Palestinian American" who CELEBRATED the October Massacre.?

Sorry, but these are not "Americans" that I give a f about. Let them suffer with the murderers they love
Nobody hates Americans more than MAGA voters

I suspect that's why they are having trouble getting out. Nobody wants them.....Damn good place for them IMHO.
Nobody wants them, and all this time Israel has been stuck with them. Why should Jews be stuck with savages whose primary goal in life is to kill them?

Anyway, this is IT. HAMAS will be gone from the Earth.

really?
so when NYC is in flames, and all the folks looking to escape north of it come to my farm, what would you expect i tell them 1Srelluc , ???? ~S~

You_Shall_Not_Pass!_0-1_screenshot.jpg

After thinking about it, WHO would go to Gaza as an "American" unless you're a "Palestinian American" who CELEBRATED the October Massacre.?

Sorry, but these are not "Americans" that I give a f about. Let them suffer with the murderers they love
My heart goes out to the hostages. I don’t see how we can save them.

Yeah, there is a difference. They wanted to be there but the war kicked-off so now they are stuck.....Sucks to be them but Oh well....Living with a death cult has it's consequences.
The Palestinians are not a death cult. Hamas colludes with Israel to prevent a 2 state solution. It just blew up in their faces.

this makes it tough for me to not say, send in US troops to resue the hostages and lay waste to the whole place,,

how can our government sit back and allow this to happen in light of hamas not caring who they kill and how they kill them??

BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza​

Is it just me or does islam & murder seem to go hand in hand with one another?

Yeah, there is a difference. They wanted to be there but the war kicked-off so now they are stuck.....Sucks to be them but Oh well....Living with a death cult has it's consequences.
The Palestinians are not a death cult

Forum List

Back