Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
He was with Kananaugh when it happened..

Special counsel asks FBI to investigate scheme to bring abuse allegations against Mueller

Is this related to the OP ?

Its pretty shoddy behaviour by the Presidents allies.

Mueller's charges that he is being "framed" for sex assault is totally without foundation. He hasn't presented any PROOF.

The FBI needs to tell him to go pound salt, they aren't going to be involved in destroying the life of some broad he allegedly raped.

Mueller needs to hire a Bimbo Eruption Team and handle this thing privately.

The media is trying very hard to paint this thing before Thursday.....as of one hour ago there is still a press conference scheduled for that day.

The major networks are not touching it.
Hannity is an hour into his syndicated radio show and hasn't mentioned a peep.

Hmmm

It will destroy his marriage
Personally I'm sure there's some truth to what's being bandied about.....
I think what will happen here is the public will get to see just exactly how these guys behave behind closed doors.
Don't expect any charges but I can tell you right now he's going to have to some big splainin to do to the mrs.

The GOP is going on the offense.

Jo

I doubt it will destroy Mueller's marriage. If we learned anything from Bill and Hillary , liberal broads stand by their man even when they are credibly accused of Forcible Rape and Sexual Harassment.
Is Melania Trump a liberal broad?

It will destroy his marriage
Personally I'm sure there's some truth to what's being bandied about.....
I think what will happen here is the public will get to see just exactly how these guys behave behind closed doors.
Don't expect any charges but I can tell you right now he's going to have to some big splainin to do to the mrs.

The GOP is going on the offense.

Jo

I doubt it will destroy Mueller's marriage. If we learned anything from Bill and Hillary , liberal broads stand by their man even when they are credibly accused of Forcible Rape and Sexual Harassment.
Is Melania Trump a liberal broad?

I wonder if stormy has paid her bill yet.

Forum List

Back