Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

What i believe is Ford's witnesses said it didn't happen.
Wrong. They said they don't recall it happenening.

That is the 456879043th time I have had to make that exact same correction.
If i was at a party and a dude attempted to rape a chick. I think I'd remember it.
if you were not in the room when it happened, no you would not. What a silly thing to say. Please think these things through before commenting.
Okay, she didn't know where or when it happened. She also didn't know how she got there, or how she got home. The only thing she remembers is, she had one beer. She also purgured herself when she said she installed a second front door because of it. In reality, it was for a room she rented out. She didn't have access to it.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
Sure, except that this has already been referred to the FBI for investigation of the people forging these documents.

`
Mueller Wants the FBI to Look at a Scheme to Discredit Him - "A company that appears to be run by a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist offered to pay women to make false claims against Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the days leading up to the midterm elections—and the special counsel's office has asked the FBI to weigh in. “When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” the Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told me in an email on Tuesday.

The special-counsel office’s attention to this scheme and its decision to release a rare statement about it indicates the seriousness with which the team is taking the purported plot to discredit Mueller in the middle of an ongoing investigation. Carr confirmed that the allegations were brought to the office’s attention by several journalists, who were contacted by a woman who identified herself as Lorraine Parsons. Another woman, Jennifer Taub, contacted Mueller's office earlier this month with similar information.
"
`

Okay, she didn't know where or when it happened.
Which psychologists and prosecutors with a lifetime of experience with trauma victims say is more normal than if she remembered every detail. In fact, they say that , if she did remember all the details, it would indicate she was lying.

From where did you get your psychology degree? How many such cases have you prosecuted?
She also purgured herself when she said she installed a second front door because of it.

Well, I think we can safely say you do not have a law degree. An error is not perjury.

`
Mueller Wants the FBI to Look at a Scheme to Discredit Him - "A company that appears to be run by a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist offered to pay women to make false claims against Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the days leading up to the midterm elections—and the special counsel's office has asked the FBI to weigh in. “When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” the Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told me in an email on Tuesday.

The special-counsel office’s attention to this scheme and its decision to release a rare statement about it indicates the seriousness with which the team is taking the purported plot to discredit Mueller in the middle of an ongoing investigation. Carr confirmed that the allegations were brought to the office’s attention by several journalists, who were contacted by a woman who identified herself as Lorraine Parsons. Another woman, Jennifer Taub, contacted Mueller's office earlier this month with similar information.
"
`
I believe those women. Doesn't everyone else?

`

"
`
Mueller is now inoculated from this kind of accusation from the right. They tried and failed.

`

"
`
Mueller is now inoculated from this kind of accusation from the right. They tried and failed.
The particulars are hilarious! Surefire Intelligence....Jacob Wohl...mom's home phone....great stuff here!

`

"
`
The particulars are hilarious! Surefire Intelligence....Jacob Wohl...mom's home phone....great stuff here!
I've been reading about it.
It's like some sort of Mr Bean - Secret Agent movie.

`

"
`
The damage is already done
~S~

ain't that a shame
`

"
`
~S~
Maybe to the guy who tried to pay these women, as he is probably going to federal prison.

`

"
`
~S~
True.

Now, if they connect Trump to the false allegations, it will be better than Watergate.

We Believe Survivors!!!”, anyone?
You didn't read a word.of the links, did you?
Links, schminx. Women have a right to be believed. Hillary said so!
Seriously, read the links. You are embarrassing yourself.

So now you don't believe her?
I most certainly believe BOTH women now...both Jennifer Taub and Lorraine Parsons. Don't you?

`

"
`
A billion times more evidence than Ford ever had

`

"
`
~S~
True.

Now, if they connect Trump to the false allegations, it will be better than Watergate.
psst! Roger Stone......

`

"
`
A billion times more evidence than Ford ever had
You mean that the rape occurred on 2 August 2010? That accusation?

`

"
`
~S~
True.

psst! Roger Stone......
`

"
`
~S~
True.

The relevenace being then politicans resigned , now they simply fall back on 'fake news'.....~S

Forum List

Back