Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

`
Mueller Wants the FBI to Look at a Scheme to Discredit Him - "A company that appears to be run by a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist offered to pay women to make false claims against Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the days leading up to the midterm elections—and the special counsel's office has asked the FBI to weigh in. “When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” the Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told me in an email on Tuesday.

The special-counsel office’s attention to this scheme and its decision to release a rare statement about it indicates the seriousness with which the team is taking the purported plot to discredit Mueller in the middle of an ongoing investigation. Carr confirmed that the allegations were brought to the office’s attention by several journalists, who were contacted by a woman who identified herself as Lorraine Parsons. Another woman, Jennifer Taub, contacted Mueller's office earlier this month with similar information.
"
`
The damage is already done
~S~
True.

Now, if they connect Trump to the false allegations, it will be better than Watergate.
psst! Roger Stone......
`
Mueller Wants the FBI to Look at a Scheme to Discredit Him - "A company that appears to be run by a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist offered to pay women to make false claims against Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the days leading up to the midterm elections—and the special counsel's office has asked the FBI to weigh in. “When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” the Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told me in an email on Tuesday.

The special-counsel office’s attention to this scheme and its decision to release a rare statement about it indicates the seriousness with which the team is taking the purported plot to discredit Mueller in the middle of an ongoing investigation. Carr confirmed that the allegations were brought to the office’s attention by several journalists, who were contacted by a woman who identified herself as Lorraine Parsons. Another woman, Jennifer Taub, contacted Mueller's office earlier this month with similar information.
"
`
The damage is already done
~S~
True.

Now, if they connect Trump to the false allegations, it will be better than Watergate.

The relevenace being then politicans resigned , now they simply fall back on 'fake news'.....~S
What? English please.

`

"
`
I believe those women. Doesn't everyone else?
Mueller is now inoculated from this kind of accusation from the right. They tried and failed.
The particulars are hilarious! Surefire Intelligence....Jacob Wohl...mom's home phone....great stuff here!
A billion times more evidence than Ford ever had
You mean that the rape occurred on 2 August 2010? That accusation?
You mean when Kamala Harris sexually assaulted me? I'm not sure that was the EXACT date, but it might have been in that decade

I would take the Gateway pundit with a grain of salt. Not all their headlines pan out, unfortunately.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
You do realize you are referencing thegatewaypundit.com a far right web site, known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes. They have published tons of erroneous articles and hoaxs.
The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

According to progressives you don’t need proof… Apparently Mueller is a rapist.
If you go by the behavior of progressives… Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
You do realize you are referencing thegatewaypundit.com a far right web site, known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes. They have published tons of erroneous articles and hoaxs.
The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia
This is turning into a Red Letter day....I've been laughing quite a bit in the last few hours over this.

I believe the woman in this case. Don't you?

How many times are you going to post that?
I am proud of supporting the woman in this case.....aren't you?

You're a redundant clown thinking you're onto something clever....ssdd with you
All I'm saying is that I believe the woman in this case. Don't you?

I don't know the facts...unike you did with Kav I won't jump to conclusions
personal attack deleted

Lol ....

Maybe she is confused and it was Lurch?

upload_2018-10-30_19-58-34.jpeg

She said it...........so he must be guilty..........

He must prove himself innocent.............that's how it works..........we are learning from the liberals
:abgg2q.jpg:

She said it...........so he must be guilty..........

He must prove himself innocent.............that's how it works..........we are learning from the liberals
:abgg2q.jpg:
She said it. Which woman was that? Jennifer Taub or Lorraine Parsons?

Shouldn't Mueller recuse himself?

There seems to be impropriety in that statement
He's not in the FBI....how can he recuse himself?
Oh well of course.

Maybe a Russian troll farm instigated the whole thing. Then Heir Mueller can investigate it himself.
Interesting theory. So...you believe the women in this case, right?

Forum List

Back