Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

Guess what shit for brains?

Kav wasn't married at the time he was accused of attempted rape; was he?
Lol, he was a fucking teenager. So you still believe he did it?

So, you believe teenagers are not capable of rape? :21:
What i believe is Ford's witnesses said it didn't happen. She doesn't remember how, when, or where. She lied under oath, I believe she probably wished it happened. But it didn't.

I wasn't asking about Kav, specifically.

You could have answered the question with a one syllable reply, instead of writing a thesis. Fvck
Yes, a teenager can rape, but that's not even what Kavanaugh was accused of.

I know; he was accused of attempted rape.

You still could have answered a simple question with a ONE SYLLABLE REPLY.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
You can't trust anyone with a swinging dick can you ladies? Mueller must be removed from his job immediately, #metooOryou
I believe the woman in this case. Don't you?
Uncross your fingers.
Don't you believe the woman in this case?
We do, you hope she's lying.

What i believe is Ford's witnesses said it didn't happen. She doesn't remember how, when, or where. She lied under oath, I believe she probably wished it happened. But it didn't.

You could have answered the question with a one syllable reply, instead of writing a thesis. Fvck

You could be consistant and believe Mullers victim.

Guess what shit for brains?

Kav wasn't married at the time he was accused of attempted rape; was he?

We're not talking about Ford here, you know.
I know, it's about Mullers victim.

Shall we start a go fund me page for the poor dear?

Jo

Mueller has already requested a COMPLETE FBI investigation.

Bart K. could have done the same.

Thanks

OMIGOD! I just found out something absolutely hysterical about this accusation! :777: :777: :777:

I'll give a hint.....guess where Mueller was on the day this alleged rape occurred in NYC.

What a lowlife thread.

What a paid shill. And not a very bright one at that.

Do you even realize your comment is a mind numbingly dumb rebuke that's contextualy unrelated to the OP's topic?

The people who are paying you really picked a dumb one

What i believe is Ford's witnesses said it didn't happen.
Wrong. They said they don't recall it happenening.

That is the 456879043th time I have had to make that exact same correction.
If i was at a party and a dude attempted to rape a chick. I think I'd remember it.
if you were not in the room when it happened, no you would not. What a silly thing to say. Please think these things through before commenting.

Mueller has already requested a COMPLETE FBI investigation.

Bart K. could have done the same.

Thanks
He probably would have, if the accusation was known months earlier. Not before the day before his vote.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
Dream on Trumpanzees! It would be a dream come true for you; good luck with that.

Forum List

Back