Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

This thread should stay on page one at least til the very very very very important news conference on Thursday at the Holiday Inn.!
Republicans are showing what fake rape accusations are all about

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
You can't trust anyone with a swinging dick can you ladies? Mueller must be removed from his job immediately, #metooOryou

What a lowlife thread.
Well Muller needs to be investigated. Got to take ALL acusations seriously. You know like Kavanaugh, guilty till proven innocent. Or are you gonna prove what kind of a hypocrite you are?
With the difference being that there is no accuser, just a woman saying she was paid to lie. You're kind of falling on your face, here.
If there is an accusation of rape, it needs to be investigated, or you gonna prove you're a hypocrite.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
You can't trust anyone with a swinging dick can you ladies? Mueller must be removed from his job immediately, #metooOryou
I believe the woman in this case. Don't you?

-------------------

How many times are you going to post that?

-------------------

This most likely means that Mueller is about to release some VERY DAMNING evidence against Trump.

I bet Trump & his attorneys are about to PISS ALL OVER THEMSELVES :21:

And besides, Trump would be more inclined to rape, than Mueller.

Mueller has been married to one woman; period.

Trump on the other hand has been married (at least) three times and CHEATED on every wife he ever had, which makes Trump a prime candidate to be a rapist. :206:
Thanks for proving you're a hypocrite. Kavanaugh is married to one woman. Also Muller has nothing on Trump, he will be your president till 2024.

Out of curiosity, of the hundreds of news articles that cast credible doubt on Dr. Fords claims, how many did you believe?
I actually don't know if her story was factually true. I read both sides of that argument.
So did I and at no time did I see you believe a single news report that took Kavanaugh's side in the entire matter. Yet, the first article you post is one you seem to believe that makes a claim that the accuser is nothing more than a paid smear job.

I knew it was going to happen, but I have a real problem with people who ignore a scared American principle for their own political gain, and then ignore the very standard they tried to apply when it appears they are in the same situation.

Mueller is innocent until such time as evidence that brings a conviction or he admits to the crime. That is what consistency looks like.

Stop and consider what has already been accomplished by this accusation. The entire country gets to see how the left reacts when it's one of their own on The Chopping Block.

Even if this comes to nothing....even if they prove it to be false.... they have already shown the double standard.

Jo
I believe the woman in this case. Do you?
Me too.
I totally believe the woman.

Women must be Believed...screw due process...it no longer matters if he's guilty or innocent! He refused to take an oath!

-------------------

This most likely means that Mueller is about to release some VERY DAMNING evidence against Trump.

Trump on the other hand has been married (at least) three times and CHEATED on every wife he ever had, which makes Trump a prime candidate to be a rapist. :206:
Thanks for proving you're a hypocrite. Kavanaugh is married to one woman. Also Muller has nothing on Trump, he will be your president till 2024.

Guess what shit for brains?

Kav wasn't married at the time he was accused of attempted rape; was he?

`
This is the last place on earth to find unbiased, nonpartisan, accurate news. So if you believe anything from the right (especially) you can be sure it's bull shit riddled with lies.

-------------------

Uncross your fingers.

-------------------

How many times are you going to post that?
I am proud of supporting the woman in this case.....aren't you?

-------------------

Uncross your fingers.
Don't you believe the woman in this case?

`
This is the last place on earth to find unbiased, nonpartisan, accurate news. So if you believe anything from the right (especially) you can be sure it's bull shit riddled with lies.

Victims must be believed left you loon's house today huh

-------------------

Guess what shit for brains?

Kav wasn't married at the time he was accused of attempted rape; was he?
Lol, he was a fucking teenager. So you still believe he did it?

Forum List

Back