BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

yes, now that CNN and WaPost have reported it, I know it is true. Mueller is not ready to wrap up his investigation. I also expect he is getting some serious push back from the WH, knowing that if Trump testifies....he is doomed.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?

The entire witch hunt is founded on fabricated, hence illegal, evidence.

:lol:

Did the voices in your head tell you that?

Or just the voices on the radio?
there's a difference?

DERP.

del iz SMURT...

House Intel votes to release controversial surveillance memo to the public

You fucking retard.

Ever heard of Miranda Rights? We know Strzok was invited into Flynn's office not knowing he was being interviewed on a criminal matter and we know he didn't have counsel present. Even a dumbass like you should know he may not have been Mirandized. :slap:

I guess it didn't dawn on any of the geniuses here that they're not going to let Flynn get sentenced til he testifies, eh?

I think you can look forward to a nice long investigation.

enjoy

Say fake lawyer, if the basis for the witch hunt is the fabricated Steel Dossier - as is 99.999999% certain at this point, what position does that leave Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada in vis a vis Flynn?

Surely with all your vast legal acumen, you are familiar with "fruit of the poisonous tree?" :eek:

No?

Well dayum....

:lmao:

Ever heard of Miranda Rights? We know Strzok was invited into Flynn's office not knowing he was being interviewed on a criminal matter and we know he didn't have counsel present. Even a dumbass like you should know he may not have been Mirandized.

Flynn wasn't under arrest when he was interviewed by the FBI. He wasn't a suspect, either. The only crime he's being charged with resulted directly from that interview, and obviously wasn't at play, at the time.

You don't get Mirandized if you're not under arrest.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Sounds good Comrade.

SAY, now that we know that the witch hunt was based on FALSIFIED and FABRICATED evidence, what impact will that have on a plea deal with an Inquisition that is blatantly violating dozens of laws?

How will a coerced confession hold up as a special prosecutor is set up to investigate the actions of Mewler-Torquemada and the Witch Hunt?

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, it is quite amazing how easy it is for someone to "know" something that simply isn't true.

DERP

{Some lawmakers said the abuses are so bad they echo actions of the Soviet KGB, with the added warning that changes could come to the FBI as a consequence. They have repeated the notion that they were not allowed to review it prior to the House Intelligence Committee’s vote to make it public earlier this week. Again, the FBI has read the memo; FBI Director Wray reviewed it on Sunday. They have all the documents—and if they were so worried about national security, why were portions leaked to The New York Times a day after Wray looked at it? President Trump wants the memo released. After the House Intelligence Committee vote on January 29, Trump has five days to decide whether to block its release or not. }

FBI to Trump White House: Please Block The FISA Memo That Could Expose Us For Spying On You

Did you forget what claim you were trying to back up?

I don't see anything about "FALSIFIED and FABRICATED" evidence in there. Maybe you posted the wrong link?

DERP

{Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.}

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified

You mindless hacks are FUNNY when you're in full meltdown panic mode.... :rofl:

I guess it didn't dawn on any of the geniuses here that they're not going to let Flynn get sentenced til he testifies, eh?

enjoy

Say fake lawyer, if the basis for the witch hunt is the fabricated Steel Dossier - as is 99.999999% certain at this point, what position does that leave Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada in vis a vis Flynn?

Surely with all your vast legal acumen, you are familiar with "fruit of the poisonous tree?" :eek:

No?

Well dayum....

I agree with you ^^^

Jillian knows s**t......a total clown!

That's all there is to it

enjoy

No?

Well dayum....

She is not Fake and could make you look very stupid if she wante....wait,,,you already look very stupid...MY BAD!

yes, now that CNN and WaPost have reported it, I know it is true. Mueller is not ready to wrap up his investigation. I also expect he is getting some serious push back from the WH, knowing that if Trump testifies....he is doomed.
Why does postponing sentencing matter?

Trump has the authority to pardon Flynn right now and commute his sentence before it even happens.

What advantage would Mueller have in postponing sentencing, if he is trying to get at Trump?

Flynn wasn't under arrest when he was interviewed by the FBI. He wasn't a suspect, either. The only crime he's being charged with resulted directly from that interview, and obviously wasn't at play, at the time.

He obviously WAS a suspect since he'd probably been the subject of a wiretap....Strzok didn't go there to talk fishing lures. And a case could be made that Flynn was a victim of a custodial interrogation if he didn't think he could end the interview.

DERP

cb012518dAPR20180126124506.jpg

Correct.

From me, your average, unemployed, custodial technician.

enjoy

No?

Well dayum....

She is not Fake and could make you look very stupid if she wante....wait,,,you already look very stupid...MY BAD!

Sure JimHate, I'm shaking in my boots.

DERP

Miranda doesn't apply until he is detained or a reasonable person in his position would feel that he was not allowed to leave.

He obviously WAS a suspect since he'd probably been the subject of a wiretap....Strzok didn't go there to talk fishing lures. And a case could be made that Flynn was a victim of a custodial interrogation if he didn't think he could end the interview.
True, but the burden would shift to him to prove a reasonable person in his position would not think he could end the interview.

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, it is quite amazing how easy it is for someone to "know" something that simply isn't true.
Well, when their positions depend on them 'knowing' something the ease of belief is explained.

DERP

Miranda doesn't apply until he is detained or a reasonable person in his position would feel that he was not allowed to leave.

Miranda is irrelevant.

Torquemada questioned Flynn based on fabricated evidence. Any result is fruit of the poisonous tree.

The concept that the utterly disreputable FBI can prosecute people for lying to them, as they flagrantly lie to the nation is an outrage.

lb180127cd20180127123417.jpg

Forum List

Back