BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Why would a FISA warrant against the Russian ambassador be illegal?

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

How would the "unmasking" tell you that Trump tower was tapped?

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have no way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.
You're backpedaling furiously now.... what about any claim of illegal unmasking, which has never been proven, causes a warrant to be illegally obtained (which is where you started).

Have you not been paying attention? The big question is, was the dossier used to get the FISA warrant? It’s looking like it was. It can be argued that the whole bases of any case brought against Trump that grew from the dossier should be tossed when the dossier is declared a fake. Get used to the resting bitch face you saw on the democrat party last night. That’s how they will look for quite awhile I bet as they will be hearin “NO” allot. And Trump will be saying it.

Based on what?

And some elements of the dossier have been verified as fact. Other parts remain unverified. None of it was presented as factual.

Breaking Update!

Muellers Request to postpone the sentencing.

Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of General Mike Flynn Sentencing…

mueller-flynn-postponement.jpg

You already posted this - as the OP of this thread.

Did you forget?

Breaking News Reminder!

It was Strzok that interviewed Flynn without councel to assist him.

The judge that took the plea recused himself and if text messages show Flynn was set up could that be the reason for delay
BINGO....

Flynn's attorneys are stating that the FISA warrant was obtained illegally and thus information used to accuse him was illegally obtained. Everything they found with that information is now illegally obtained. They also denied his right to counsel.

Lots of awe shits are coming out...

:lol:

Do you have a link to "Flynn's attorneys" stating that?

Or did you hear it from "secret sources"?

Ok, so we are using the same definition of "unmasking".

I still don't understand what you mean, in the context of these sentences, though:

The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower.

How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking?

Part of the unmasking had to do with information provided by foreign governments who were doing their own surveillance of the Russians.

Care to provide a link to that. I haven't heard one bit of that.
LOL

You haven't heard about an "illegal warrant" used on Flynn either -- that didn't interfere with your claims about an "illegal warrant" you know nothing about which is not being reported about by anyone.

And you're still stuck on square one bleating about that which you know nothing about.
LOLOL

Cries the idiot who has zero knowledge of the illegally obtained warrant used on Flynn because it's actually alledged to have been used on Page, not Flynn.

:dance:
Way to go dumb fuck..

The warrant used to obtain the information on Flynn was illegally obtained.. It doesn't matter who the original target was the fact that it was illegally obtained is at issue..

Part of the unmasking had to do with information provided by foreign governments who were doing their own surveillance of the Russians.

Care to provide a link to that. I haven't heard one bit of that.
LOL

You haven't heard about an "illegal warrant" used on Flynn either -- that didn't interfere with your claims about an "illegal warrant" you know nothing about which is not being reported about by anyone.

And you're still stuck on square one bleating about that which you know nothing about.
LOLOL

Cries the idiot who has zero knowledge of the illegally obtained warrant used on Flynn because it's actually alledged to have been used on Page, not Flynn.

:dance:
Way to go dumb fuck..

The warrant used to obtain the information on Flynn was illegally obtained.. It doesn't matter who the original target was the fact that it was illegally obtained is at issue..

How was it "illegally obtained"?

Which laws were broken, and by whom?

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.
Problem is if the whole investigation was tainted....everything gets thrown out.
The point I made a couple of months ago was the FBI went to the FISA court and committed perjury to get a warrant.

It's not quite that simple, actually.

If the charges against Flynn was based on illegally obtained evidence, he could appeal his guilty plea, but only if his lawyers had previously filed motions to suppress said evidence which were denied. I'm not aware of Flynn's lawyers challenging the evidence against him, but it's possible that it happened.

As for your fantasies of "perjury" to get the warrant - what are you basing that on, other than desire?
I think that will be answered when the facts of the I.G. report are released. That is if the FBI isn't able to quash the whole thing.
Technically when you present perjured evidence to a FISA judge to obtain a warrant you are committing perjury.
You want to play dumb until it becomes unavoidable for you to admit the truth....hiding behind the fact that the report is currently classified.

Breaking News Reminder!

The judge that took the plea recused himself and if text messages show Flynn was set up could that be the reason for delay
BINGO....

Flynn's attorneys are stating that the FISA warrant was obtained illegally and thus information used to accuse him was illegally obtained. Everything they found with that information is now illegally obtained. They also denied his right to counsel.

Now you idiots want named sources..??. but your unnamed sources are pristine and truthful....

I trust my sources in the intelligence community a hell of a lot more than your CNN pieces of crap.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

this might enlighten you on how a FISA warrant is obtained, the protocol & the renewal process; including how flynn got busted along with carter page. it's lengthy, but worth the read.

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page
By Ellen Nakashima, Devlin Barrett and Adam Entous April 11, 2017

I understand how they are supposed to be obtained. It appears the fbi broke all sorts of laws in getting the warrant they wanted. That makes EVERYTHING they got from that warrant inadmissible. It's a real simple concept that you people seem to be missing. Guilty people go free all of the time when the government fucks up and breaks the laws pertaining to gathering evidence.

what laws did the FBI break that you seem to be privvy to? you are hoping that is the case. they have to jump thru hoops to unmask an american. a judge has to sign off on it & it has to reviewed every 90 days.

If you haven't noticed by now, Westwall is all about hedging his bet. He calls himself an Old School Liberal, but has ALWAYS defended Trump since day one. Trump is about as far from an Old School Liberal as you can get.

You can be an Old School Liberal and still support Trump - I think if you look at Westwall's positions you'll find he is more Libertarian perhaps, and certainly not a conservative across the board.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

Problem is if the whole investigation was tainted....everything gets thrown out.
The point I made a couple of months ago was the FBI went to the FISA court and committed perjury to get a warrant.

If the charges against Flynn was based on illegally obtained evidence, he could appeal his guilty plea, but only if his lawyers had previously filed motions to suppress said evidence which were denied. I'm not aware of Flynn's lawyers challenging the evidence against him, but it's possible that it happened.

As for your fantasies of "perjury" to get the warrant - what are you basing that on, other than desire?
I think that will be answered when the facts of the I.G. report are released. That is if the FBI isn't able to quash the whole thing.
Technically when you present perjured evidence to a FISA judge to obtain a warrant you are committing perjury.
You want to play dumb until it becomes unavoidable for you to admit the truth....hiding behind the fact that the report is currently classified.
Lying to the COURT is PERJURY...

So, what you're saying is that you have no actual basis for those beliefs, but you think you will at some point in the future?

Why should I believe you now?

guess you can find excuses for russian spies allowed into america to meet with trump people and we find out from kremlin?

Now you idiots want named sources..??. but your unnamed sources are pristine and truthful....

I trust my sources in the intelligence community a hell of a lot more than your CNN pieces of crap.

generally speaking, sean hannitty and alex jones aren't considered part of the intelligence community or the intelligent community for that matter.

now you know

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

Bet Muller would hang him self if that happened. Getting such a high profile case tossed in the can in front of the whole world, literally.

mueller has screwed up major cases before. I talked with the US Attorney out here one time and was told that once mueller gets an idea in his head he simply won't let it go no matter what evidence is presented to refute it. He doesn't seem to learn, but his ego seems to be pretty strong. Strong enough to handle the denigration that comes with the bad cases he's pursued.

I don’t know, Trump has a way of unhinging people. A loss like this to Trump may be to much for that ego.
Did you hear how many times Trump referred to "WE" and "OUR" (Close to 300) while Obama seldom used "WE" or "OUR"....only "I" and "Me." That is an over extended ego. He's trying to convince the listeners he is as great as he thinks he is.

Trump has an ego (all politicians do) but it doesn't get in the way for love of country. He isn't working for himself. He doesn't have to. He's working for the safety and prosperity of the citizens.

Actually it's an urban legend that Obama used "I" or "Me" any more than any other president. Or just Obama Derangement Syndrome. Trump and Obama had almost identical usage in their inaugral address'. Trump is all about Trump.

Self-references in Obama’s inaugural speeches.

In 2009, Obama used the word “I” 3 times during his speech, and never used “me,” “I’ve” or “I’m.” In 2013, Obama used the word “I” twice, and never used “me,” “I’ve” or “I’m.” His “we” count in both speeches was more than sixty.

A comparison of the inaugural addresses delivered by both Obama and Trump shows the number of self-references was nearly identical.
Now here's the reality with links...

For President Obama, it's all about... President Obama.

In a 40-minute speech in which he promised to use unilateral, executive action, the President referred to himself - “I,” “me,” and “my” - 199 times, CNS News reports. That's once every 12 seconds.

Just How Many Times Barack Obama Said Me, Myself & I in Latest Speech Broke the Narcissism Index

So How Many Times Did Obama Refer To Himself In Speech About Hillary? You Won't Believe It.

President Obama went all in for Hillary Clinton Wednesday, throwing down his presidential legacy and all his political and racial credentials to try to convince the disenfranchised, bitter "Berners" and rightly unenthused black voters to elect the most establishment and corrupt politician ever to run for the highest office. But as we've come to expect, in an Obama speech about, well, anything, it ended up being a whole lot more about himself than the subject at hand. And, frankly, with Clinton as the subject, it was probably a good move.

Obama referenced himself in his speech at the Democratic National Convention Wednesday. The total tally: a stunning 119 times.

As Grabien chronicled, those 119 self-references surpass the 76 times he referenced himself in his 33-minute gun control speech on Jan 5, 2016, the 28 times he brought himself up in a 12-minute speech following a mass shooting Oct 1, 2015, and just barely edges the incredible 118 times he talked about ol' Barry in a 33-minute speech in India on Jan. 27, 2015. Narcissism or just an acknowledgment that the only positive thing he's ever really had is his personal likability? Why not both?

So How Many Times Did Obama Refer To Himself In Speech About Hillary? You Won't Believe It.

Bet Muller would hang him self if that happened. Getting such a high profile case tossed in the can in front of the whole world, literally.

mueller has screwed up major cases before. I talked with the US Attorney out here one time and was told that once mueller gets an idea in his head he simply won't let it go no matter what evidence is presented to refute it. He doesn't seem to learn, but his ego seems to be pretty strong. Strong enough to handle the denigration that comes with the bad cases he's pursued.

I don’t know, Trump has a way of unhinging people. A loss like this to Trump may be to much for that ego.
Did you hear how many times Trump referred to "WE" and "OUR" (Close to 300) while Obama seldom used "WE" or "OUR"....only "I" and "Me." That is an over extended ego. He's trying to convince the listeners he is as great as he thinks he is.

Trump has an ego (all politicians do) but it doesn't get in the way for love of country. He isn't working for himself. He doesn't have to. He's working for the safety and prosperity of the citizens.

Actually it's an urban legend that Obama used "I" or "Me" any more than any other president. Or just Obama Derangement Syndrome. Trump and Obama had almost identical usage in their inaugral address'. Trump is all about Trump.

In 2009, Obama used the word “I” 3 times during his speech, and never used “me,” “I’ve” or “I’m.” In 2013, Obama used the word “I” twice, and never used “me,” “I’ve” or “I’m.” His “we” count in both speeches was more than sixty.

A comparison of the inaugural addresses delivered by both Obama and Trump shows the number of self-references was nearly identical.

In a 40-minute speech in which he promised to use unilateral, executive action, the President referred to himself - “I,” “me,” and “my” - 199 times, CNS News reports. That's once every 12 seconds.

Just How Many Times Barack Obama Said Me, Myself & I in Latest Speech Broke the Narcissism Index

President Obama went all in for Hillary Clinton Wednesday, throwing down his presidential legacy and all his political and racial credentials to try to convince the disenfranchised, bitter "Berners" and rightly unenthused black voters to elect the most establishment and corrupt politician ever to run for the highest office. But as we've come to expect, in an Obama speech about, well, anything, it ended up being a whole lot more about himself than the subject at hand. And, frankly, with Clinton as the subject, it was probably a good move.

Obama referenced himself in his speech at the Democratic National Convention Wednesday. The total tally: a stunning 119 times.

As Grabien chronicled, those 119 self-references surpass the 76 times he referenced himself in his 33-minute gun control speech on Jan 5, 2016, the 28 times he brought himself up in a 12-minute speech following a mass shooting Oct 1, 2015, and just barely edges the incredible 118 times he talked about ol' Barry in a 33-minute speech in India on Jan. 27, 2015. Narcissism or just an acknowledgment that the only positive thing he's ever really had is his personal likability? Why not both?

and this has what to do with the phony memo?

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant that was used to spy on him. Mueller realizes that now.

IF the FISA memo proves that the evidence used to bug Trump Tower and start the witch hunt is all fabricated, as we all know is the case, then Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada could face "malicious prosecution" f charges from Flynn and his lawyers. Though a civil matter, Flynn could potentially sue the Grand Lizard and the Witch Hunt for millions. Torquemada would be highly discredited.

[

Let's see.

"Mr Flynn, you're going to prison unless you give us something on Trump."
"No, I won't give you anything on Trump, Trump will pardon me as soon as anything happens"
"Mr Flynn, we've got evidence that will mean Mr Trump will not be president by the time you're convicted"
"Fuck, what do you want to know"
"That's a good boy, I'll request a postponement of your sentence."

Comrade hack, you fucked up.

"Mr Flynn, you're going to prison unless you give us something on Trump."
"No, I won't give you anything on Trump, Trump will pardon me as soon as anything happens"
"Mr Flynn, we've FABRICATED evidence that will mean Mr Trump will not be president by the time you're convicted"
"Fuck, what do you want to know"
"We'll write a script for you to swear to."
"But that's perjury"
"Yes, then we'll really have you."

this might enlighten you on how a FISA warrant is obtained, the protocol & the renewal process; including how flynn got busted along with carter page. it's lengthy, but worth the read.

By Ellen Nakashima, Devlin Barrett and Adam Entous April 11, 2017

I understand how they are supposed to be obtained. It appears the fbi broke all sorts of laws in getting the warrant they wanted. That makes EVERYTHING they got from that warrant inadmissible. It's a real simple concept that you people seem to be missing. Guilty people go free all of the time when the government fucks up and breaks the laws pertaining to gathering evidence.

what laws did the FBI break that you seem to be privvy to? you are hoping that is the case. they have to jump thru hoops to unmask an american. a judge has to sign off on it & it has to reviewed every 90 days.

If you haven't noticed by now, Westwall is all about hedging his bet. He calls himself an Old School Liberal, but has ALWAYS defended Trump since day one. Trump is about as far from an Old School Liberal as you can get.

You can be an Old School Liberal and still support Trump - I think if you look at Westwall's positions you'll find he is more Libertarian perhaps, and certainly not a conservative across the board.

There is a huge difference in what someone says they are, and what they actually do. A person can not say in one breath they are against multi-national corporations, and in the next support a guy like Trump who got rich off of multi-national corporations and filled his cabinet with... other guys who got rich from multi-national corporations.

and this has what to do with the phony memo?
I was answering Coyote. I answered you, now you answer me...Show me the link for the PHONY memo.

Breaking News Reminder!

BINGO....

Were those the same "sources" who told you that the Mueller investigation was now targeting Hillary, and Manafort et al wouldn't be charged?

Or were they the sources who've been telling you for the last 6 months that it's just all about to break wide open, and they'll be "bloodbath of epic proportions"?

Breaking News Reminder!

BINGO....

You people are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Quote Flynn's attorney stating the FISA warrant was illegally obtained and thus, information to accuse Flynn was illegally obtained.......

Forum List

Back