BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Have you not been paying attention? The big question is, was the dossier used to get the FISA warrant?
WTF does that have to do with Flynn?

Why can't anyone answer that?

That warrant was used to spy on Page, not Flynn.

I understand how they are supposed to be obtained. It appears the fbi broke all sorts of laws in getting the warrant they wanted. That makes EVERYTHING they got from that warrant inadmissible. It's a real simple concept that you people seem to be missing. Guilty people go free all of the time when the government fucks up and breaks the laws pertaining to gathering evidence.

what laws did the FBI break that you seem to be privvy to? you are hoping that is the case. they have to jump thru hoops to unmask an american. a judge has to sign off on it & it has to reviewed every 90 days.

I never claimed I was privy to anything. Read the thread to see what I have written previously then, when you are up to speed you can ask an intelligent question.

i read the thread & i know you said you are speculating. what you are doing is trying to cast doubt on our intel agencies just like a good trump mook does. maybe you should audition for fox news! man oh man you seem a little desperate.

No, I am casting doubt on a very few top level bureaucrats who appear to have been corrupted. The rank and file of the FBI are disgusted by the actions of those top level managers.

exactly who are corrupted & how have they been corrupted?

Mcabes wife received 700,000 for her failed election from one of hillary's oldest and dearest friends. The woman was a political novice, yet received tons of support from the leading Democrat in the State. Mccabe was leading the hillary email "investigation" which he slow walked to the consternation of the agents doing the leg work, and only recused himself from the "investigation" one week before the election.

Had that been a fbi boss doing that for a repub you would have been screaming to high heaven about corruption and the evil repubs.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.

What do you mean when you say "unmasking"?

Perhaps we're using different definitions of the word.

The obama admin was releasing the names of Americans "caught" up in the various surveillance programs they had going. That is "unmasking".

Ok, so we are using the same definition of "unmasking".

I still don't understand what you mean, in the context of these sentences, though:

The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower.

How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking?

Part of the unmasking had to do with information provided by foreign governments who were doing their own surveillance of the Russians.

Care to provide a link to that. I haven't heard one bit of that.

The British government came out and said they warned the U.S. about someone outside of the government was communicating with the Russians... this past week the Dutch government came out and said they warned the U.S. about the Russians hacking into the DNC, as they had been monitoring their activity. Maybe you should read and watch more news, then you could make better informed responses.

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

How would the "unmasking" tell you that Trump tower was tapped?

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.

The obama admin was releasing the names of Americans "caught" up in the various surveillance programs they had going. That is "unmasking".
Great, so how does that render a warrant, "illegal?"
If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

If the fbi materially misreported the evidence they used to obtain the warrant that is called PERJURY. If they perjured themselves to obtain the warrant they are fucked three ways from Sunday.
Again, you're conflating the warrant on Page with Flynn. :rolleyes:

The memo is changing everything....told ya libs...the S storm is just around the corner...

what laws did the FBI break that you seem to be privvy to? you are hoping that is the case. they have to jump thru hoops to unmask an american. a judge has to sign off on it & it has to reviewed every 90 days.

I never claimed I was privy to anything. Read the thread to see what I have written previously then, when you are up to speed you can ask an intelligent question.

i read the thread & i know you said you are speculating. what you are doing is trying to cast doubt on our intel agencies just like a good trump mook does. maybe you should audition for fox news! man oh man you seem a little desperate.

No, I am casting doubt on a very few top level bureaucrats who appear to have been corrupted. The rank and file of the FBI are disgusted by the actions of those top level managers.

exactly who are corrupted & how have they been corrupted?

Mcabes wife received 700,000 for her failed election from one of hillary's oldest and dearest friends. The woman was a political novice, yet received tons of support from the leading Democrat in the State. Mccabe was leading the hillary email "investigation" which he slow walked to the consternation of the agents doing the leg work, and only recused himself from the "investigation" one week before the election.

Had that been a fbi boss doing that for a repub you would have been screaming to high heaven about corruption and the evil repubs.

McCabe's wife is a U.S. citizen and thus has the freedom to be a member of whatever party she wants... and she is also allowed to accept campaign donations from whomever she wants...

McCabe himself is a Republican.

I would think part of Flynn's sentencing is dependent on if the information he provided to the Special Counsel is confirmed or not through the interview with Trump. Flynn isn't going to get a weak sentence for his cooperation unless the information he provided is proven true and worth something.

My gosh, he plead to a procedural crime. There is no other testimony for him to give. His is a closed case, the only way any testimony from him would matter is if he had plead to a crime that named trump as a co-conspirator. Get a clue. You people are screeching like a bunch of mad men.

I would think part of Flynn's sentencing is dependent on if the information he provided to the Special Counsel is confirmed or not through the interview with Trump. Flynn isn't going to get a weak sentence for his cooperation unless the information he provided is proven true and worth something.

My gosh, he plead to a procedural crime. There is no other testimony for him to give. His is a closed case, the only way any testimony from him would matter is if he had plead to a crime that named trump as a co-conspirator. Get a clue. You people are screeching like a bunch of mad men.
I didnt know lying to the FBI was a procedural crime.

Part of his plea deal was to cooperate with the investigation. Get a clue and pay attention more. His case isn't closed until he gets his sentence, and then completes all the requirements of his sentence. The special prosecutor gets to help give a sentencing recommendation.

[
Dude, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. There would be no Appeal, if the fbi broke the law to obtain the evidence they used against flynn his attorney go's to the US Attorney, they have a confab, and the US Attorney go's to the presiding Judge with a request to VACATE the Conviction. It's as simple as that.

And the judge asks, "Is anything in Flynns allocution false?"

Their answer would be "No":

The Judge would say, that the conviction stands. There are no grounds to vacate based on the fact that nothing you presented changes a single word of the allocution, which accurately describes the crime Flynn was convicted of.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

Let's see.

"Mr Flynn, you're going to prison unless you give us something on Trump."
"No, I won't give you anything on Trump, Trump will pardon me as soon as anything happens"
"Mr Flynn, we've got evidence that will mean Mr Trump will not be president by the time you're convicted"
"Fuck, what do you want to know"
"That's a good boy, I'll request a postponement of your sentence."
Not even Jake is that rabidly partisan.

Trump told Mueller, the memo proves you and your people are dirty. if you want to avoid the gallows, just drop the whole thing
If that's the case then his forked tongue has been revealed again....

Trump said that he had NOT READ the memo yet... and then on a hot mic, he said that he was going to release it when a congressman asked him....that means his mind was made up, without ever even reading it.... the guy just can't help but LIE, about absolutely everything, even when he does't need to lie, he LIES..... just bat shit crazy! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant that was used to spy on him. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

dum dum... flynn probably has a bigger fish for him in exchange for even less of a sentence.

do you think he's going to take back his plea? :rofl:

Part of his plea deal was to cooperate with the investigation. Get a clue and pay attention more. His case isn't closed until he gets his sentence, and then completes all the requirements of his sentence. The special prosecutor gets to help give a sentencing recommendation.
also, supplemental charges can be added, depending on the cooperation part of the deal being fulfilled, or not.....

Yeah, I know. But they can only lie to suspects, or witnesses. They can't lie to the Court. Duh....
Flynn and his lawyer told the court they waived any and all appeals.

A guilty plea can still be vacated, even then. I doubt this one will be vacated; however, waiving any and all appeals does not mean a guilty plea can't be vacated. I've seen them vacated for denial of counsel and coersion before.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.
Problem is if the whole investigation was tainted....everything gets thrown out.
The point I made a couple of months ago was the FBI went to the FISA court and committed perjury to get a warrant.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

this might enlighten you on how a FISA warrant is obtained, the protocol & the renewal process; including how flynn got busted along with carter page. it's lengthy, but worth the read.

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page
By Ellen Nakashima, Devlin Barrett and Adam Entous April 11, 2017

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page

I understand how they are supposed to be obtained. It appears the fbi broke all sorts of laws in getting the warrant they wanted. That makes EVERYTHING they got from that warrant inadmissible. It's a real simple concept that you people seem to be missing. Guilty people go free all of the time when the government fucks up and breaks the laws pertaining to gathering evidence.
What warrant was used to spy on Flynn?

No one knows save those who did it. I have made that point several times. Why are you still lost on square one?
Why are you calling a warrant you have no knowledge of, "illegal?"

Too bad you lack the character to simply admit you suffered a brain fart which led you to confuse the Page warrant with Flynn. Otherwise, you could have cleared your mistake gracefully instead of all this backpedaling, which only makes you look more foolish.

I still don't understand what you mean, in the context of these sentences, though:

The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower.

How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking?

Part of the unmasking had to do with information provided by foreign governments who were doing their own surveillance of the Russians.

LOL

You haven't heard about an "illegal warrant" used on Flynn either -- that didn't interfere with your claims about an "illegal warrant" you know nothing about which is not being reported about by anyone.

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.
Oh, oh! Do I smell an acquittal on the horizon? How does that work?

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

no. a conviction based on illegally gotten evidence (which Flynn's wasn't despite rightwing fantasies) is reversible if they didn't know at the time of the trial thereby waiving the defect by not objecting.

with a plea there is a small chance pre-sentencing but generally only if the judge rejects the plea deal

and let's not forget that mueller held back state charges that wouldn't be barred by double jeopardy. he'd go to jail.

LOL

You haven't heard about an "illegal warrant" used on Flynn either -- that didn't interfere with your claims about an "illegal warrant" you know nothing about which is not being reported about by anyone.

And you're still stuck on square one bleating about that which you know nothing about.

Oh, oh! Do I smell an acquittal on the horizon? How does that work?

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.

no. a conviction based on illegally gotten evidence (which Flynn's wasn't despite rightwing fantasies) is reversible if they didn't know at the time of the trial thereby waiving the defect by not objecting.

with a plea there is a small chance pre-sentencing but generally only if the judge rejects the plea deal

and let's not forget that mueller held back state charges that wouldn't be barred by double jeopardy. he'd go to jail.

Not if the evidence was obtained illegally. That's the whole point.

Forum List

Back