Breaking: Rubio suspending campaign

This is the smartest move he can make for his career. He's young and has many years left in politics.

his concession speech was very gracious

he's young, those writing him off are mistaken

Brit Hume was right about Rubio and sometimes the Tea Party can make mistakes. Rubio was a tea party favorite but he betrayed the people who got him elected by not even finishing his term or doing the job the grass roots Tea Party sent him to do so conservatives abandoned support for his presidential run.

Well damn, I didn't really think he was actually suspending his campaign. I was just hoping to collect a finder's fee from the Cruz campaign.

So, where do anti-Trump Rubio supporters go now? I think Kasich gets more than Cruz. That is, unless Cruz haggles an endorsement out of Rubio, which I am inclined to doubt. Rubio perhaps might endorse Kasich? That might have been possible if Kasich hadn't sanbagged Rubio this past weekend, but I'm thinking not so much now.

Rubio said that the people started getting angry in 2007.....NOT....we have been angry since we were lied to by Bush and crooked Cheney.....and gets worse every year..
Fucking $$$$$ running our country...

You have to love our politicians. He is "suspending" his campaign? WTF does that mean? Is he planning on coming back later?

Why can't these people just be honest and say they quit? That's it. They can't even tell the truth even when they're not going to be elected yet alone afterwards.

It was the "GANG OF EIGHT" that dogged Rubio. These just wasn't any shaking it. If immigration is no longer a hot button issue in future presidential campaigns, I think Rubio still has a good chance at the White House.

So, where do anti-Trump Rubio supporters go now? I think Kasich gets more than Cruz. That is, unless Cruz haggles an endorsement out of Rubio, which I am inclined to doubt. Rubio perhaps might endorse Kasich? That might have been possible if Kasich hadn't sanbagged Rubio this past weekend, but I'm thinking not so much now.
I disagree. I think since Kasich went full bat shit amnesty crazy, his chances of winning anything past Ohio are in the toilet. I think Rubio's votes move to Cruz...

John Kasich Goes All In For Amnesty: Illegals ‘Made In The Image Of The Lord’ - Breitbart

Poor Marco he should have quit weeks ago and saved himself this embarrassing loss, Trump kicked the snot out of the little shit in his own back yard.

Forum List

Back