Breaking Rumor: Trump considering Romney for Sec State?

Trump is making me pleased with his turn away from the far and alt right. Good on him. All you little freeks must be butt hurt a bunch.

^^^^ Snowflakes have always been the term for the far and alt right pretend cons who need safe spaces when they are conftoned. :lol:
God, there is no end to your lying and attempted spinning...It was the pu$$ified Libs who started the whole 'safe space' thing, you idiot. (I knew there was a reason I had you on 'ignore' for a while. Welcome back to it! :p )
Both Kaz and you try the tactic of Mirroring, get caught, and now like a typical far right wussie, start crying. Go find a safe space.

You two Snowflakes are going to freak when and if MR becomes SoS.

I said I'm in favor of Romney for SOS, idiot. I also voted for him, the first Republican I voted for since HW's first campaign in 88. You knew that once before you started sleeping in a whiskey bottle
Good for you. You might start showing some promise. You just cannot stand being showed up for being stoopid is the point. Let it go, kaz, you will better.

I am glad we both agree Romney would be a good pick.

And five minutes from now you won't remember that

^^^^ Snowflakes have always been the term for the far and alt right pretend cons who need safe spaces when they are conftoned. :lol:
God, there is no end to your lying and attempted spinning...It was the pu$$ified Libs who started the whole 'safe space' thing, you idiot. (I knew there was a reason I had you on 'ignore' for a while. Welcome back to it! :p )
Both Kaz and you try the tactic of Mirroring, get caught, and now like a typical far right wussie, start crying. Go find a safe space.

I said I'm in favor of Romney for SOS, idiot. I also voted for him, the first Republican I voted for since HW's first campaign in 88. You knew that once before you started sleeping in a whiskey bottle
Good for you. You might start showing some promise. You just cannot stand being showed up for being stoopid is the point. Let it go, kaz, you will better.

What? Remember what? :biggrin:

You seriously are having significant memory issues

You seriously are having significant memory issues
:lol: Listen to the kids talk. Funny.

It's speculation from an anonymous source...but for the sake of debate...would this help heal the party, or infuriate Trump voters?

Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will meet with Donald Trump this weekend to discuss the secretary of state position, a source close to the president-elect with direct knowledge of his thinking told NBC News.

Romney and Trump to discuss secretary of state position, NBC source says
Personally, I'm on the fence. I can see the advantages, but I can also see the disadvantages.

Romney: Trump is a fake candidate, a con artist, a rube, a woman hating bigot with fake hair and is orange.

Trump: So do you want to be my Secretary of State or what?

It's speculation from an anonymous source...but for the sake of debate...would this help heal the party, or infuriate Trump voters?

Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will meet with Donald Trump this weekend to discuss the secretary of state position, a source close to the president-elect with direct knowledge of his thinking told NBC News.

Personally, I'm on the fence. I can see the advantages, but I can also see the disadvantages.

Romney: Trump is a fake candidate, a con artist, a rube, a woman hating bigot with fake hair and is orange.

Yup, far and alt right gonna have to suck it up. Romney as SoS.

Trump played with legos, colored in pictures and cried all week after Hillary lost. He's starting to be ready to come out of his safe zone though
Trump is neither far right nor alt right. He is not a wimp like those pukes out there. Trump will hammer them into submission if he has to in order to make them accept the Romneys, etc., and the banishment of the Bannons.

Romney's alma mater 60 Your's and Harry Ried's 7. Dec 3 I'm calling it. It's over already.

Trump played with legos, colored in pictures and cried all week after Hillary lost. He's starting to be ready to come out of his safe zone though
Trump is neither far right nor alt right. He is not a wimp like those pukes out there. Trump will hammer them into submission if he has to in order to make them accept the Romneys, etc., and the banishment of the Bannons.

Romney's alma mater 60 Your's and Harry Ried's 7. Dec 3 I'm calling it. It's over already.
You drinking that home made 'shine again, tyrone? Trump will rule, and the far right will drool.

You drinking that home made 'shine again, tyrone? Trump will rule, and the far right will drool.
You'll drool when you see that Cougar D.

Romney and McCain in the Drumpf Admin.....I'd LOVE it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yup, far and alt right gonna have to suck it up. Romney as SoS.

Maybe Trump is setting up Romney like Obama set up Hillary

Sure are a lot of career politicians in the “outsider” cabinet. Drain the swamp but send rescue boats for your crew???

Romney a DC insider? You're delusional. The guy's never had an office in DC.

And where did Trump say not one person who's ever gone up the Washington Monument is automatically out? Shut up and get back in the back of the bus where you belong.

I sense you’re beginning to understand you’ve been sold a bill of goods…rationalizing the latest flip flop from the film flam man. It’s okay; all politicians lie. Trump is no different it seems.
:itsok:

Sure are a lot of career politicians in the “outsider” cabinet. Drain the swamp but send rescue boats for your crew???

And where did Trump say not one person who's ever gone up the Washington Monument is automatically out? Shut up and get back in the back of the bus where you belong.

On another subject, two months until I win our bet. I'm starting to think about statements for your sig ... They won't be anything with cursing or sex references or anything. Other than maybe a thought on a plot for a lesbian movie (just kidding). They won't be anything particularly inflammatory. More along the lines of you believe things because you want to, not because there's any evidence for it.

Any suggestions?
What's the bet?

I made a mistake, the bet was with Bodecea, not CandyCorn. Candycorn offered me a bet on Trump but I turned it down because I'm not a Trump supporter and don't care to bet for him.

But the bet with Bodecea was that she said Obama would be impeached. I said no. We bet the winner puts a statement in the loser's sig for six months. That's why the bet's not over, it's not an election bet. I win when Obama leaves office

he he he

Well at least Romney is the least deplorable out the freaks Trump has chosen for his cabinet.

I sense you’re beginning to understand you’ve been sold a bill of goods…rationalizing the latest flip flop from the film flam man. It’s okay; all politicians lie. Trump is no different it seems.

Gary Johnson? What bill of goods did Gary Johnson sell me again?

And the Hitlary cultist saying anyone else is despondent? :lmao: Have you taken your head out of the oven yet?

Wow, self awareness is not a strength for you ...

Gary Johnson? What bill of goods did Gary Johnson sell me again?

And the Hitlary cultist saying anyone else is despondent? :lmao: Have you taken your head out of the oven yet?

Wow, self awareness is not a strength for you ...
You voted for Trump. Don't lie.

On another subject, two months until I win our bet. I'm starting to think about statements for your sig ... They won't be anything with cursing or sex references or anything. Other than maybe a thought on a plot for a lesbian movie (just kidding). They won't be anything particularly inflammatory. More along the lines of you believe things because you want to, not because there's any evidence for it.

Any suggestions?
What's the bet?

I made a mistake, the bet was with Bodecea, not CandyCorn. Candycorn offered me a bet on Trump but I turned it down because I'm not a Trump supporter and don't care to bet for him.

But the bet with Bodecea was that she said Obama would be impeached. I said no. We bet the winner puts a statement in the loser's sig for six months. That's why the bet's not over, it's not an election bet. I win when Obama leaves office

he he he

I realized I'd mixed you and bodecea up and deleted it from the original post, but he'd already quoted me. Anyway, that's why I explained

Forum List

Back