BREAKING: Senate Passes Historic Trump Tax Bill 51-48 in Midnight Showdown

Making Americans Prosperous Again
257w.png

Yes!!! Handing it all to the top 5% is a goddamn mental illness.

Trump is a liar as he promised to rebuild our middle class. this will do the opposite;.

The Fake News nutcases at MSNBC and CNN are butthurt again. Fake News represents democrats and most democrats do not pay any taxes so it difficult to figure out why they are butthurt. Oh yeah...it is a win by The Donald. That is why they are unhinged and butthurt.

NaziCons threw caution to the wind when they voted to pass this unconscionable bill. They are banking on trying to whitewash this pig before the 2018 elections. I think they're in for a big surprise. This bill fucks too many voters.

NaziCons threw caution to the wind when they voted to pass this unconscionable bill. They are banking on trying to whitewash this pig before the 2018 elections. I think they're in for a big surprise. This bill fucks too many voters.
I hope you and ScienceRocks suffer greatly from this awesome tax and jobs bill..

I hope you and ScienceRocks suffer greatly from this awesome tax and jobs bill..

Well, it is historic - I'll give you that. Let's see if you're still this happy next November.

Well, it is historic - I'll give you that. Let's see if you're still this happy next November.
Oh I will be.

Isn't this great? What a historic major legislative victory for President Trump. We are on our way to making America great again and transforming the country into a proud Nationalist nation. What I personally like about this bill is that it'll open up ANWR in Alaska for drilling. This is a victory for America and its legal natural born citizens.

257w.png

BREAKING: Senate Passes Trump Tax Bill 51-48 in Midnight Showdown
And now the fun begins when trampanzees see what happens to their pocketbooks.

The rich will take more from the middle class! Our infrastructure will continue to fall apart, our educational system will continue to sink and america will be on its way out. This is treason!!! Time for the common man to go to washington with pitch forks!
I don't know where they are going to find a trillion bucks for infrastructure. Probably from our future youths. If they don't inherit 100k they will be penalized to pay for our roads and bridges today.

They're going to sell it off to the rich and they're going to fucking limit the roads for other rich and everyone else can eat shit! At least that is how I saw their plan.

They're gonna charge trannies four times as much for tolls.

The rich will take more from the middle class! Our infrastructure will continue to fall apart, our educational system will continue to sink and america will be on its way out. This is treason!!! Time for the common man to go to washington with pitch forks!
I don't know where they are going to fund a trillion bucks for infrastructure. Probably from our future youths. If they don't inherit 100k they will be penalized to pay for our roads and bridges today.
One way is to cut welfare and Medicaid from minorities.
A better way would be to cut corporate welfare to profitable businesses. Now that they have 21% tax rate they shouldn't need anything right?

A better way would be to cut corporate welfare to profitable businesses.

Exactly!! End all those "green energy" subsidies.

I don't know where they are going to fund a trillion bucks for infrastructure. Probably from our future youths. If they don't inherit 100k they will be penalized to pay for our roads and bridges today.
A better way would be to cut corporate welfare to profitable businesses. Now that they have 21% tax rate they shouldn't need anything right?

Nah. Some of those will pay for themselves multiple times over if they lead to the correction of immorally and illogically diverting the real cost of the fossil fuel business detrimentally onto public health and the environment. This latter practice is going to get much worse under trumps anti-science anti-American pro-conglomerate epa.

Nah. Some of those will pay for themselves multiple times over if they lead to the correction of immorally and illogically diverting the real cost of the fossil fuel business detrimentally onto public health and the environment. This latter practice is going to get much worse under trumps anti-science anti-American pro-conglomerate epa.

Some of those will pay for themselves multiple times over

That is exactly why we don't need to subsidize them.

Cut that green welfare.

Cut that green welfare.
The internet was subsidized in its infancy. If it wasn't, who knows when the information age would have started, or if it would have started in america. Ground breaking tech or science is probably the only exception to my comment.

Cut that green welfare.
The internet was subsidized in its infancy. If it wasn't, who knows when the information age would have started, or if it would have started in america. Ground breaking tech or science is probably the only exception to my comment.

Ground breaking tech or science is probably the only exception to my comment.

Windmills aren't groundbreaking.
If you're worried about CO2, let's build thorium reactors.

That WOULD be groundbreaking.

Cut that green welfare.

Ground breaking tech or science is probably the only exception to my comment.

Windmills aren't groundbreaking.
If you're worried about CO2, let's build thorium reactors.

That WOULD be groundbreaking.
This is way off topic now, but windmills are actually part of a big in inprogress tech advancement. Improving the direct application is always good - the generator and controls, but managing wind farms and plugging them into the real time grid actually poses a big problem due to their volatility. The tech is software and storage. Improved real time software and storage will make juggling the generation portfolio much more lucrative. At this point the government wouldn't need to invest much in this area since it already has strong momentum thanks in part to Obama.

Forum List

Back