Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

Some people will believe anything.
Are you claiming this even didn't happen?
Not in the way you wish it did.

What did I claim?
You made the false claim that lone laughter implied that the flag stoppage didn't happen.
Want fries with that?

He said it wasn't banned and that is false. When people aren't allowed to bring it in, that's a ban.

Patriotism be damned! The progressive liberal indoctrination of our youth are in full swing. The Jews are relishing in delight.

laughing-jew.gif

Wow! South Carolina High School Bans US Flag at Football Games -- It's Offensive

There has got to be more to this story.

Yep- Stevie hates Jews and is an asshole.

Regarding the issue of the flag it appears the ban was on some students bringing the flag on a pole into the stadium- the stadium itself had American flags there.

Do you think the Jews are to blame too?

So you agree it was banned. Why do you oppose free speech?
It wasn't banned the students could say anything the wanted or more accurately , could say what the school would allow them to.
Schools have code of conduct rules that apply to any activity on school property.

Students weren't allow to bring it in to the ball game. It was banned.
Because the school deemed it a hazard .
The school has the right to make those kind of decisions.
Fail.

The school did not ban the American flag at football games. Retard.

Are you saying the school did not ban students from carrying in the U.S. flag at the game? Simple yes or no.

They stopped students from entering the stadium with the flags. They did not ban the flag. The flag was flying high and was saluted during the national anthem at that game.

Retard.

What was happening.....was some assholes were pretending to be flag waving patriots......when what they were ACTUALLY DOING was trying to cause trouble by taunting fans from the other school. You, being an idiot....don't see that for what it is.

Semantics to oppose freedom of speech? Got it.

Were you there? Do you know the intent, better yet can you prove the intent, you say those students had?

You suck at this. Read up on it. The flag wasn't banned. Retard.

So you were there and saw what happened?
Irrelevant.

Are you saying the school did not ban students from carrying in the U.S. flag at the game? Simple yes or no.

They stopped students from entering the stadium with the flags. They did not ban the flag. The flag was flying high and was saluted during the national anthem at that game.

Retard.

What was happening.....was some assholes were pretending to be flag waving patriots......when what they were ACTUALLY DOING was trying to cause trouble by taunting fans from the other school. You, being an idiot....don't see that for what it is.

Were you there? Do you know the intent, better yet can you prove the intent, you say those students had?

No, retard.

I read about the matter. I also used normal intelligence...which informs me that a high school in America wouldn't ban the fucking American flag at a fucking football game.
Normal people read that and know immediately that it is bullshit. You are a retard, so you didn't do that.

They banned students from bringing it and that's a ban whether you're capable of grasping that concept or not.

Funny how someone that wasn't there thinks he knows details. That makes you retard.

Some people will believe anything.

What did I claim?
You made the false claim that lone laughter implied that the flag stoppage didn't happen.
Want fries with that?

He said it wasn't banned and that is false. When people aren't allowed to bring it in, that's a ban.
Your point? As I said the school or school district can ban whatever it deems a hazard to students.
Quit while you're behind.

There has got to be more to this story.

Regarding the issue of the flag it appears the ban was on some students bringing the flag on a pole into the stadium- the stadium itself had American flags there.

It wasn't banned the students could say anything the wanted or more accurately , could say what the school would allow them to.
Schools have code of conduct rules that apply to any activity on school property.

Fail.

Maybe you can tell me the hazard.

What did I claim?
Want fries with that?

Your point? As I said the school or school district can ban whatever it deems a hazard to students.
Quit while you're behind.

What hazard?

Retard.

Irrelevant.

Wrong, as usual. But you're a dumbass which is usual.

Can anyone explain why people have hatred for Jewish people? I have never understood this. Where does this come from.

Fail.

It's in the article I posted.
Fail.

Fail.

Fail.

I read the article, although I didn't need to, in order to know there wasn't a hazard.

Retard.

Irrelevant.

So you are making the false claim that you have to see any event in person , if you didn't it's a non event.

Irrelevant.

So you are making the false claim that you have to see any event in person , if you didn't it's a non event.

In this case, there wasn't a hazard. What that means, in this case, the so called hazard that was used as an excuse, was a non-event.

Fail.

Fail.

I read the article, although I didn't need to, in order to know there wasn't a hazard.
Yes there was , but that's also irrelevant it up to the school to decide what is or isn't a hazard.
If your nutjob ass had shown up there with a flag you would have been denied entry until you put the flag back in your shopping cart.

Irrelevant.

In this case, there wasn't a hazard. What that means, in this case, the so called hazard that was used as an excuse, was a non-event.

An excuse for WHAT?

Is there any indication in any of the reporting that the principle of that fucking school isn't a patriot or otherwise doesn't honor our flag?

You flaming retard.

Fail.

Fail.

Yes there was , but that's also irrelevant it up to the school to decide what is or isn't a hazard.
If your nutjob ass had shown up there with a flag you would have been denied entry until you put the flag back in your shopping cart.

There was? Were you there to see the hazard?

Irrelevant.

Your opinion on what's a hazard and what's not is meaningless.
That was and will remain the school's decision to make .
Fail.

Fail.

Fail.

There was? Were you there to see the hazard?
The flag pole could easily be used as a weapon.
Fail.

Irrelevant.

An excuse for WHAT?

Is there any indication in any of the reporting that the principle of that fucking school isn't a patriot or otherwise doesn't honor our flag?

You flaming retard.

He banned people from bringing in the U.S. flag. That dishonored the flag.

Thanks for playing. Next time, find a 1st grader. That's more on your mental level.

Irrelevant.

Your opinion on what's a hazard and what's not is meaningless.
That was and will remain the school's decision to make .
Fail.

Your opinion that is was a hazard is meaningless since you weren't there.

Forum List

Back