Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

Maybe you can tell me the hazard.
It's in the article I posted.
Fail.

I read the article, although I didn't need to, in order to know there wasn't a hazard.
Yes there was , but that's also irrelevant it up to the school to decide what is or isn't a hazard.
If your nutjob ass had shown up there with a flag you would have been denied entry until you put the flag back in your shopping cart.

There was? Were you there to see the hazard?
The flag pole could easily be used as a weapon.
Fail.

There were flag banned that were't on poles.

Irrelevant.

Wrong, as usual. But you're a dumbass which is usual.
So you are making the false claim that you have to see any event in person , if you didn't it's a non event.

In this case, there wasn't a hazard. What that means, in this case, the so called hazard that was used as an excuse, was a non-event.

An excuse for WHAT?

Is there any indication in any of the reporting that the principle of that fucking school isn't a patriot or otherwise doesn't honor our flag?

You flaming retard.

He banned people from bringing in the U.S. flag. That dishonored the flag.

Thanks for playing. Next time, find a 1st grader. That's more on your mental level.

Nope. You are a retard, so you say something so stupid.

Do you believe that the school principal is anti-American, hates America or hates the flag?

Irrelevant.

So you are making the false claim that you have to see any event in person , if you didn't it's a non event.

In this case, there wasn't a hazard. What that means, in this case, the so called hazard that was used as an excuse, was a non-event.

An excuse for WHAT?

Is there any indication in any of the reporting that the principle of that fucking school isn't a patriot or otherwise doesn't honor our flag?

You flaming retard.

Thanks for playing. Next time, find a 1st grader. That's more on your mental level.
Irrelevant.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

False lol, the flag cannot be dishonored because it's not and never has been alive.

Irrelevant.

Your opinion on what's a hazard and what's not is meaningless.
That was and will remain the school's decision to make .
Fail.

Your opinion that is was a hazard is meaningless since you weren't there.
false! my opinion doesn't Matter either way, just as yours doesn't.
It's the school's that does.
Bahahahaha!

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

Do you believe that the school principal is anti-American, hates America or hates the flag?

I gave you too much credit. A 1st grader understands that there was no need to ban people from bringing in the flag.

People that love America and the flag don't ban it like he did.

Fail.

Bahahahaha!

My opinion matters far more than your does in this situation.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

False lol, the flag cannot be dishonored because it's not and never has been alive.

By banning the flag, it dishonored all those have fought and died for the right for people to use it as free speech.

Your premise that it has to be alive to be dishonored is foolish much like your dumbass thinking you know what went on without being there.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

I gave you too much credit. A 1st grader understands that there was no need to ban people from bringing in the flag.

Did he ban people wearing t-shirts with the American flag from entering the stadium? Did he take the main flag down from the flag pole?

Do you know anything about this case? Anything at all?

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

By banning the flag, it dishonored all those have fought and died for the right for people to use it as free speech.

Your premise that it has to be alive to be dishonored is foolish much like your dumbass thinking you know what went on without being there.

You are a clown retard. The guy dishonored nobody.

It's in the article I posted.
Fail.

I read the article, although I didn't need to, in order to know there wasn't a hazard.
Yes there was , but that's also irrelevant it up to the school to decide what is or isn't a hazard.
If your nutjob ass had shown up there with a flag you would have been denied entry until you put the flag back in your shopping cart.

Fail.

Really where?
I'm fairly certain that nobody wearing a flag shit was not turned away.
However technically it is a desecration of the flag to wear it other than a pin or patch.

Crapsevative would probably argue that kids could bring guns into the stadium as long as they had flags painted on them.
The 2nd Amendment doesn't age discriminate. Back in high school, we could bring our guns to school in our vehicles on gunracks in the windows of our four wheel drives and trucks.

You mean the "Jews' weren't there stopping you?

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

Did he ban people wearing t-shirts with the American flag from entering the stadium? Did he take the main flag down from the flag pole?

Do you know anything about this case? Anything at all?

He banned people from bringing them in.

I know far more than you ever will.

Patriotism be damned! The progressive liberal indoctrination of our youth are in full swing. The Jews are relishing in delight.

laughing-jew.gif

Wow! South Carolina High School Bans US Flag at Football Games -- It's Offensive

There has got to be more to this story.

Yep- Stevie hates Jews and is an asshole.

Regarding the issue of the flag it appears the ban was on some students bringing the flag on a pole into the stadium- the stadium itself had American flags there.

Do you think the Jews are to blame too?

So you agree it was banned. Why do you oppose free speech?
It wasn't banned the students could say anything the wanted or more accurately , could say what the school would allow them to.
Schools have code of conduct rules that apply to any activity on school property.

Students weren't allow to bring it in to the ball game. It was banned.

The flag wasn't banned.

Now do you support Stevie's anti-Jew statement and photo?

Fail.

Bahahahaha!

Only in your masturbation fantasy.

Fail.

Really where?
I'm fairly certain that nobody wearing a flag shit was not turned away.
However technically it is a desecration of the flag to wear it other than a pin or patch.

Did I say shirts? Did I say pins or patches?

Again, you speculate but have no knowledge.

There has got to be more to this story.

Yep- Stevie hates Jews and is an asshole.

Regarding the issue of the flag it appears the ban was on some students bringing the flag on a pole into the stadium- the stadium itself had American flags there.

Do you think the Jews are to blame too?

So you agree it was banned. Why do you oppose free speech?
It wasn't banned the students could say anything the wanted or more accurately , could say what the school would allow them to.
Schools have code of conduct rules that apply to any activity on school property.

Students weren't allow to bring it in to the ball game. It was banned.

The flag wasn't banned.

Now do you support Stevie's anti-Jew statement and photo?

When people aren't allowed to bring it in, they were banned.

Some people will believe anything.
Are you claiming this even didn't happen?
Not in the way you wish it did.

What did I claim?
You made the false claim that lone laughter implied that the flag stoppage didn't happen.
Want fries with that?

He said it wasn't banned and that is false. When people aren't allowed to bring it in, that's a ban.

No- when I am not allowed to bring beer into a Giants game that is not a ban on beer at the Giants game.

Just means I have to pay $8.00 bucks for my beer.

The flags were there- kids weren't allowed to bring flags in on poles.

Fail.

Bahahahaha!

Only in your masturbation fantasy.

No, fact. You're on the losing end here, son, and don't even realize it.

What did I claim?
You made the false claim that lone laughter implied that the flag stoppage didn't happen.
Want fries with that?

He said it wasn't banned and that is false. When people aren't allowed to bring it in, that's a ban.

No- when I am not allowed to bring beer into a Giants game that is not a ban on beer at the Giants game.

They weren't allowed to bring them in at all.

What did I claim?
Want fries with that?

It's a ban on you bringing beer in.

Forum List

Back