Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

Nope. You are a retard, so you say something so stupid.

Do you believe that the school principal is anti-American, hates America or hates the flag?

People that love America and the flag don't ban it like he did.

And by 'ban it like he did' you mean having the American flag in the stadium and having the National Anthem.

People that love America and the flag condemn anti-semetic remarks like the OPs.

And I will note you absolutely refuse to do that.

I've explained to you what I meant. If you're too fucking stupid to understand, I can't help you. It's genetics and you must simply have been born a fucking retard.

Yeah- I am sure genetics are important to you

Okay- just to point out- this was Stevie the racists statement in the OP
. The Jews are relishing in delight.

This is the statement that Conservative65 is tacitly agreeing with.

He has posted about a dozen times- I have challenged him to condemn Stevie the anti-semites anti-Jewish statement repeatedly. He cannot bring himself to condemn the anti-Jewish remark.

He just can't.

Apparently you're proud of your sub par genetics.

I didn't address Stevie's remarks. I addressed the thread title.

He has posted about a dozen times- I have challenged him to condemn Stevie the anti-semites anti-Jewish statement repeatedly. He cannot bring himself to condemn the anti-Jewish remark.

He just can't.

People that love America and the flag don't ban it like he did.

And by 'ban it like he did' you mean having the American flag in the stadium and having the National Anthem.

People that love America and the flag condemn anti-semetic remarks like the OPs.

I've explained to you what I meant. If you're too fucking stupid to understand, I can't help you. It's genetics and you must simply have been born a fucking retard.

He just can't.

He just can't.

Again, you speculate. Therefore, you lose but you should be used to to it. You're a born loser from a long line of them.

He just can't.

He just can't.

Again, you speculate. Therefore, you lose but you should be used to to it. You're a born loser from a long line of them.

So far what I have posted is a fact. You have a choice- condemn Stevie the racists remarks- or tacitly endorse them.

So far you have chosen to tacitly endorse Stevie's anti-Jewish OP.

You have posted about a dozen times- I have challenged you to condemn Stevie the anti-semites anti-Jewish statement repeatedly. You cannot bring yourself to condemn the anti-Jewish remark.

You just can't.

He just can't.

He just can't.

So far what I have posted is a fact. You have a choice- condemn Stevie the racists remarks- or tacitly endorse them.

You have posted about a dozen times- I have challenged you to condemn Stevie the anti-semites anti-Jewish statement repeatedly. You cannot bring yourself to condemn the anti-Jewish remark.

You just can't.
So far, you've speculated twice about things for which you can't know. Much like the principal at the school, you take the easy way out because you're too fucking lazy to do anything more.

He just can't.

He just can't.

You just can't.
So far, you've speculated twice about things for which you can't know. Much like the principal at the school, you take the easy way out because you're too fucking lazy to do anything more.[/QUOTE

You just can't.

You just can't

false! my opinion doesn't Matter either way, just as yours doesn't.
It's the school's that does.
Bahahahaha!

My opinion matters far more than your does in this situation.
Only in your masturbation fantasy.

No, fact. You're on the losing end here, son, and don't even realize it.
How is that possible you lost before you started.

Because you consider speculation fact and that makes you a loser.
Nope that's all you.
Anyone who's believes that their personal presence is required at any event or it never happened is lost in delusion.

Really where?
I'm fairly certain that nobody wearing a flag shit was not turned away.
However technically it is a desecration of the flag to wear it other than a pin or patch.

Did I say shirts? Did I say pins or patches?

Again, you speculate but have no knowledge.
It doesn't matter what you said.
None of what I'very said is speculation on the other hand you are speculating like a bad case of the shits.

Unless you were there, it's speculation.
False!
But that's Your only and false argument.

It's the only argument I need.
That was the kind way of saying you have no argument at all.

He just can't.

You just can't.
So far, you've speculated twice about things for which you can't know. Much like the principal at the school, you take the easy way out because you're too fucking lazy to do anything more.[/QUOTE

You just can't.

You just can't

I'm not here to post on those remarks. I posted on the flag. What do you not get about that?

He just can't.

You just can't.

You just can't.

You just can't

I'm not here to post on those remarks. I posted on the flag. What do you not get about that?

Apparently its as hard for you to reject Anti-semitism as it is for Trump to reject a KKK endorsement....

You just can't

He just can't.

You just can't.

You just can't.

You just can't

Back pedal much?

You just can't.

You just can't.

You just can't

Back pedal much?

He can condemn a school preventing students from being flags into a game, but can't condemn anti-semitism.

Pretty telling.

My opinion matters far more than your does in this situation.
Only in your masturbation fantasy.

No, fact. You're on the losing end here, son, and don't even realize it.
How is that possible you lost before you started.

Because you consider speculation fact and that makes you a loser.
Nope that's all you.
Anyone who's believes that their personal presence is required at any event or it never happened is lost in delusion.

Anyone that believes you can claim what you claim not having been there is a retard.

Did I say shirts? Did I say pins or patches?

Again, you speculate but have no knowledge.
It doesn't matter what you said.
None of what I'very said is speculation on the other hand you are speculating like a bad case of the shits.

Unless you were there, it's speculation.
False!
But that's Your only and false argument.

It's the only argument I need.
That was the kind way of saying you have no argument at all.

Yet someone that wasn't there thinks he has an argument.

Patriotism be damned! The progressive liberal indoctrination of our youth are in full swing. The Jews are relishing in delight.

laughing-jew.gif

Wow! South Carolina High School Bans US Flag at Football Games -- It's Offensive

There has got to be more to this story.

There is, see below...

Patriotism be damned! The progressive liberal indoctrination of our youth are in full swing. The Jews are relishing in delight.

laughing-jew.gif

Wow! South Carolina High School Bans US Flag at Football Games -- It's Offensive

Of course the flag wasn't banned.

And you are your usual anti-semitic asshole.

What do you expect from the board's only living brain donor...

And while the flag itself was not banned, students were prohibited from bringing their own flag into the stadium.

"TRAVELERS REST, S.C. —The Greenville County School District and principals of Travelers Rest and Berea high school are responding to claims students weren't allowed to carry American flags into a football game between the two schools.

Several people have reached out to WYFF News 4 and posted about the incident on social media, claiming the principal would not allow them to carry U.S. flags into Friday night's football game because it might offend Berea High School's Hispanic community.

On Saturday afternoon, Principal Lou Lavely told WYFF News 4, "the flag has been used in the past to taunt Berea students and community that has led to confrontation. Student safety (and in the case of a football game, safety of all attending) is our primary concern. It is the responsibility of the school to provide the safest environment possible and no object, sign, chants by students, etc. would be permitted if they compromise safety."

When responding to WYFF News 4's questions Lavely added, "Using the American flag as a method to taunt or someway degrade another school is disrespectful to the American flag in itself."

Upstate school district defends decision to not allow American flag into football game

Seems like pretty weak reasoning on the part of the principal, but by the same token the use of the flag to taunt one's fellow citizens because they are of Hispanic descent is weaker still...

Just remember folks, you'll never get the true story from a racist...

You just can't.

You just can't.

You just can't

Apparently its as hard for you to reject Anti-semitism as it is for Trump to reject a KKK endorsement....

You just can't

Hey, you stupid motherfucker. I didn't respond to the thread for the statement about Jews. I addressed the action done at the school regarding the flag.

laughing-jew.gif

There has got to be more to this story.

There is, see below...

laughing-jew.gif

Of course the flag wasn't banned.

And you are your usual anti-semitic asshole.

What do you expect from the board's only living brain donor...

And while the flag itself was not banned, students were prohibited from bringing their own flag into the stadium.

"TRAVELERS REST, S.C. —The Greenville County School District and principals of Travelers Rest and Berea high school are responding to claims students weren't allowed to carry American flags into a football game between the two schools.

Several people have reached out to WYFF News 4 and posted about the incident on social media, claiming the principal would not allow them to carry U.S. flags into Friday night's football game because it might offend Berea High School's Hispanic community.

On Saturday afternoon, Principal Lou Lavely told WYFF News 4, "the flag has been used in the past to taunt Berea students and community that has led to confrontation. Student safety (and in the case of a football game, safety of all attending) is our primary concern. It is the responsibility of the school to provide the safest environment possible and no object, sign, chants by students, etc. would be permitted if they compromise safety."

When responding to WYFF News 4's questions Lavely added, "Using the American flag as a method to taunt or someway degrade another school is disrespectful to the American flag in itself."

Upstate school district defends decision to not allow American flag into football game

Seems like pretty weak reasoning on the part of the principal, but by the same token the use of the flag to taunt one's fellow citizens because they are of Hispanic descent is weaker still...

Just remember folks, you'll never get the true story from a racist...

Yet no one has been able to explain how the waving of a U.S. flag within the United States can be taunting in any way. If the waving of the U.S. flag within the U.S. offends someone, they need to pack their shit and leave.

I wonder if the principal would have stopped someone that wanted to burn the flag in protest. I doubt it but feel safe in saying that had a flag burning been attempted, there would have been far more of a hazard with that than his perceived hazard causing his cowardly act.

You just can't.

You just can't.

You just can't

Back pedal much?

You can't back pedal from something you didn't address at all.

Hide much, coward?

You just can't.

You just can't.

You just can't

Back pedal much?

He can condemn a school preventing students from being flags into a game, but can't condemn anti-semitism.

Pretty telling.

What's telling is you're too fucking stupid to realize I didn't respond to the thread for anything except the actions taken by the pussy principal. Seems you two have something in common.

Forum List

Back