Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

back pedal 2.

You can't back pedal on a "bike" you never got on. Boy, you sure are retarded.
your participation is the bike and now you are furiously back peddling.
Fail.

Several bikes. You're asking me to ride on I didn't get on.
I've already proven you did.
Fail.

The only source is you and you're source has proven to be a coward. The source is invalid.
False! But you had to say something.

By participating in the thread you did address it and now you're back peddling.
Who's the coward again?

I addressed the thread title, son. It's talks about flag.

You, bitch.
So did everyone else participating on the thread , slapdick!

Perhaps you can show me one statement I made about anything but the flag. That's right, puss, you can't.
You made several of them every time you've made a claim that didn't directly concern the flag .
They are so numerous it's unnecessary to post any one of them.
Fail.

All my statements concerned the flag or refuted yours related to it.

If I did, finding one would be easy. Since you can't do that, so much for your claim.
False again .
Straw grasper.

Where did I say I wan't there?
You weren't.
Got any evidence to prove me wrong a program perhaps, ticket stubs , pictures?

Actually, I do. All I need to know is where to send it. Let's see who the coward is now, son. Put up or shut up.
Oh bullshit you can take a picture of any or all of alleged shit and post it here .
Easy .

You asked for a ticket stub and/or program, too.

Just like I thought. Expect a puss to be a puss and you get what you expect.
any Sane person would readily understand I was talking about using the site to provide your proofs but being an asshole who's furiously bullshiting.
You bitched out and dodged.

Yet you discounted the validity of a picture that would be posted here.

I expected a coward like you to find an excuse to puss out and you did exactly what I expected.

You, bitch.

Perhaps you can show me one statement I made about anything but the flag. That's right, puss, you can't.
You made several of them every time you've made a claim that didn't directly concern the flag .
Fail.

If I did, finding one would be easy. Since you can't do that, so much for your claim.
False again .
Straw grasper.

Yet you can't post one that didn't have something to do with the flag.

I expected to address a man and I got a fucking coward that hides like the little bitch he is.

You asked for a ticket stub and/orprogram, too.

Just like I thought. Expect a puss to be a puss and you get what you expect.
This statement is a perfect example.

Fail.

False again .
Straw grasper.

Yet you can't post one that didn't have something to do with the flag.

I expected to address a man and I got a fucking coward that hides like the little bitch he is.
Post a picture and then we'll see if it's photoshopped or vaild .
Who's hiding?

So far what I have posted is a fact. You have a choice- condemn Stevie the racists remarks- or tacitly endorse them.

So far you have chosen to tacitly endorse Stevie's anti-Jewish OP.

Okay- just to point out- this was Stevie the racists statement in the OP
. The Jews are relishing in delight.

This is the statement that Conservative65 is tacitly agreeing with.

You have posted about a dozen times- I have challenged you to condemn Stevie the anti-semites anti-Jewish statement repeatedly. You cannot bring yourself to condemn the anti-Jewish remark.

You just can't.
So far, you've speculated twice about things for which you can't know. Much like the principal at the school, you take the easy way out because you're too fucking lazy to do anything more.[/QUOTE

So far what I have posted is a fact. You have a choice- condemn Stevie the racists remarks- or tacitly endorse them.

You have posted about a dozen times- I have challenged you to condemn Stevie the anti-semites anti-Jewish statement repeatedly. You cannot bring yourself to condemn the anti-Jewish remark.

You just can't.

You just can't

I'm not here to post on those remarks. I posted on the flag. What do you not get about that?

Apparently its as hard for you to reject Anti-semitism as it is for Trump to reject a KKK endorsement....

You just can't

Hey, you stupid motherfucker. I didn't respond to the thread for the statement about Jews. I addressed the action done at the school regarding the flag.

This stupid motherfucker can condemn a school preventing students from being flags into a game, but can't condemn anti-semitism.

Pretty telling.

Back pedal much?

You can't back pedal from something you didn't address at all.

Hide much, coward?
By participating in the thread you did address it and now you're back peddling.
Who's the coward again?

You, bitch.

Nope- he has pointedly refused to condemn the anti-semitism in the OP repeatedly.

Tacit agreement with Stevie the Anti-Semite.

Patriotism be damned! The progressive liberal indoctrination of our youth are in full swing. The Jews are relishing in delight.

laughing-jew.gif

Wow! South Carolina High School Bans US Flag at Football Games -- It's Offensive

There has got to be more to this story.

There is, see below...

Patriotism be damned! The progressive liberal indoctrination of our youth are in full swing. The Jews are relishing in delight.

laughing-jew.gif

Wow! South Carolina High School Bans US Flag at Football Games -- It's Offensive

Of course the flag wasn't banned.

And you are your usual anti-semitic asshole.

What do you expect from the board's only living brain donor...

And while the flag itself was not banned, students were prohibited from bringing their own flag into the stadium.

"TRAVELERS REST, S.C. —The Greenville County School District and principals of Travelers Rest and Berea high school are responding to claims students weren't allowed to carry American flags into a football game between the two schools.

Several people have reached out to WYFF News 4 and posted about the incident on social media, claiming the principal would not allow them to carry U.S. flags into Friday night's football game because it might offend Berea High School's Hispanic community.

On Saturday afternoon, Principal Lou Lavely told WYFF News 4, "the flag has been used in the past to taunt Berea students and community that has led to confrontation. Student safety (and in the case of a football game, safety of all attending) is our primary concern. It is the responsibility of the school to provide the safest environment possible and no object, sign, chants by students, etc. would be permitted if they compromise safety."

When responding to WYFF News 4's questions Lavely added, "Using the American flag as a method to taunt or someway degrade another school is disrespectful to the American flag in itself."

Upstate school district defends decision to not allow American flag into football game

Seems like pretty weak reasoning on the part of the principal, but by the same token the use of the flag to taunt one's fellow citizens because they are of Hispanic descent is weaker still...

Just remember folks, you'll never get the true story from a racist...

Yet no one has been able to explain how the waving of a U.S. flag within the United States can be taunting in any way. If the waving of the U.S. flag within the U.S. offends someone, they need to pack their shit and leave.

I wonder if the principal would have stopped someone that wanted to burn the flag in protest. I doubt it but feel safe in saying that had a flag burning been attempted, there would have been far more of a hazard with that than his perceived hazard causing his cowardly act.

I'm fairly certain there was more to the incident that motivated the principal's decision than the simple waving of the American flag, at least I would hope so. Truth is, unless someone on this board was at the earlier event, none of us will ever know.

And again, I'm not saying I agree with the decision. Were it me, I'd have allowed it and ejected anyone acting in an inappropriate fashion with that determination being at my discretion...

And the OP's blaming the Jews on this?

It is worth pointing out what an asshole anti-semite Stevie is- from the OP:

The Jews are relishing in delight.

You agree- or disagree?

His claim of being there is also false.
If he had actually been there being the reactionary bitch he is he would have started posting something about it almost immediately.
But he didn't, so he's lying.

laughing-jew.gif

There has got to be more to this story.

There is, see below...

laughing-jew.gif

Of course the flag wasn't banned.

And you are your usual anti-semitic asshole.

What do you expect from the board's only living brain donor...

And while the flag itself was not banned, students were prohibited from bringing their own flag into the stadium.

"TRAVELERS REST, S.C. —The Greenville County School District and principals of Travelers Rest and Berea high school are responding to claims students weren't allowed to carry American flags into a football game between the two schools.

Several people have reached out to WYFF News 4 and posted about the incident on social media, claiming the principal would not allow them to carry U.S. flags into Friday night's football game because it might offend Berea High School's Hispanic community.

On Saturday afternoon, Principal Lou Lavely told WYFF News 4, "the flag has been used in the past to taunt Berea students and community that has led to confrontation. Student safety (and in the case of a football game, safety of all attending) is our primary concern. It is the responsibility of the school to provide the safest environment possible and no object, sign, chants by students, etc. would be permitted if they compromise safety."

When responding to WYFF News 4's questions Lavely added, "Using the American flag as a method to taunt or someway degrade another school is disrespectful to the American flag in itself."

Upstate school district defends decision to not allow American flag into football game

Seems like pretty weak reasoning on the part of the principal, but by the same token the use of the flag to taunt one's fellow citizens because they are of Hispanic descent is weaker still...

Just remember folks, you'll never get the true story from a racist...

Yet no one has been able to explain how the waving of a U.S. flag within the United States can be taunting in any way. If the waving of the U.S. flag within the U.S. offends someone, they need to pack their shit and leave.

I wonder if the principal would have stopped someone that wanted to burn the flag in protest. I doubt it but feel safe in saying that had a flag burning been attempted, there would have been far more of a hazard with that than his perceived hazard causing his cowardly act.

I'm fairly certain there was more to the incident that motivated the principal's decision than the simple waving of the American flag, at least I would hope so. Truth is, unless someone on this board was at the earlier event, none of us will ever know.

And again, I'm not saying I agree with the decision. Were it me, I'd have allowed it and ejected anyone acting in an inappropriate fashion with that determination being at my discretion...

And the OP's blaming the Jews on this?

It is worth pointing out what an asshole anti-semite Stevie is- from the OP:

The Jews are relishing in delight.

You agree- or disagree?

I have, on more than one occasion, taken the time to point out the OP's racism, anti-Semitism, and all around bigotry towards all he fears...

I would normally wonder how anyone could draw a line from the story in the OP to Jews, but in the case of little Stevie, well, it's anyone's guess and really not worth the effort.

Last edited:
TRAVELERS REST, S.C. – School officials’ decision to ban students from displaying the American Flag at a recent football game is creating controversy in a South Carolina school district.

On Friday, Travelers Rest High School principal Lou Lavely banned students from carrying American flags into a football game against Berega High School, because a lot of students at Berega are Hispanic. Lavely contends the American flag could have been used to taunt those students, WNCN reports.

“Some events at last evening’s football game have resulted in concerns being raised in our community. I am writing to assure that any decisions made regarding American flags being permitted into the game were made in the best interests of all attending the game and in the spirit of patriotism and respect for our flag,” Lavely wrote in response to Facebook backlash about the ban, which turned away several students who came to the game with American flags.

“Any decision to not allow the American flag to be used in an improper ‘taunting,’ unsportsmanlike manner is first and foremost in the interests of promoting the safety and well-being of all in attendance at school events. This decision would be made anytime that the American flag, or any other symbol, sign, cheer, or action on the part of our fans would potentially compromise the safety of all in attendance at a school event.”

SC school bans American flag from football games

Now the American flag is the same as the confederate flag to the fucking losers on the left. We keep warning all of you what they are doing. If you think they are going to stop, you are kidding. Not until the middle class is completely destroyed.

It took me a while to figure out that the people behind OBama were nothing more than old communist who won't be happy until their is a dictatorship.

TRAVELERS REST, S.C. – School officials’ decision to ban students from displaying the American Flag at a recent football game is creating controversy in a South Carolina school district.

On Friday, Travelers Rest High School principal Lou Lavely banned students from carrying American flags into a football game against Berega High School, because a lot of students at Berega are Hispanic. Lavely contends the American flag could have been used to taunt those students, WNCN reports.

“Some events at last evening’s football game have resulted in concerns being raised in our community. I am writing to assure that any decisions made regarding American flags being permitted into the game were made in the best interests of all attending the game and in the spirit of patriotism and respect for our flag,” Lavely wrote in response to Facebook backlash about the ban, which turned away several students who came to the game with American flags.

“Any decision to not allow the American flag to be used in an improper ‘taunting,’ unsportsmanlike manner is first and foremost in the interests of promoting the safety and well-being of all in attendance at school events. This decision would be made anytime that the American flag, or any other symbol, sign, cheer, or action on the part of our fans would potentially compromise the safety of all in attendance at a school event.”

Now the American flag is the same as the confederate flag to the fucking losers on the left. We keep warning all of you what they are doing. If you think they are going to stop, you are kidding. Not until the middle class is completely destroyed.

Thanks I was going to post this, its a big deal down here, talk radio is on fire about it...

The principal caved in today

Great, these punks are using the american flag as a taunting tool and yall are cool with it ?

It took me a while to figure out that the people behind OBama were nothing more than old communist who won't be happy until their is a dictatorship.

But you can't manage to figure out that the OP was posting anti-semitic Anti-Jew crap and condemn it.

So you are like the old communists and their anti-semitic ways.

Thanks I was going to post this, its a big deal down here, talk radio is on fire about it...

The principal caved in today

Remember- according to the OP- its all the fault of the Jews......

Do you agree with him?

Crapsevative would probably argue that kids could bring guns into the stadium as long as they had flags painted on them.
The 2nd Amendment doesn't age discriminate. Back in high school, we could bring our guns to school in our vehicles on gunracks in the windows of our four wheel drives and trucks.
And the students at TRHS can bring American flags to their football games as long as they leave them in their car.

Forum List

Back