Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

I addressed the thread title, son. It's talks about flag.

You, bitch.
So did everyone else participating on the thread , slapdick!

Perhaps you can show me one statement I made about anything but the flag. That's right, puss, you can't.

Nope- he has pointedly refused to condemn the anti-semitism in the OP repeatedly.

Tacit agreement with Stevie the Anti-Semite.

I can send you the same items I offered to send daws the pussy if you'd like. Failure to provide the location is proof you're also a pussy.

I don't want you to send me shots of your junk

Meanwhile - you are unable to condemn Stevie's anti-semitism.

Tacit agreement with Stevie the Anti-Semite

Unnecessary for me to since it isn't the topic to which I refer. How many times does your fucking retarded dumbass have to be told that to get through your thick skull.

False again .
Straw grasper.

Yet you can't post one that didn't have something to do with the flag.

I expected to address a man and I got a fucking coward that hides like the little bitch he is.
Post a picture and then we'll see if it's photoshopped or vaild .
Who's hiding?

You. You called a picture bullshit but won't provide you're location so I can send a program and a ticket stupid.

Answering your question is easy. You're hiding.
False ! Either you are unable or unwilling to post it here so everyone can see you are talking out your ass.
I'm right here .
Not hiding

All I need to know is where here is in order to send what you requested.

Unless you provide it, you're hiding.
Here is here on this site .
You are just too chicken shit to post it.
Because you have jack shit.
The need to know and address is a dodge
Who's hiding ? Not me.

I'm fairly certain there was more to the incident that motivated the principal's decision than the simple waving of the American flag, at least I would hope so. Truth is, unless someone on this board was at the earlier event, none of us will ever know.

And again, I'm not saying I agree with the decision. Were it me, I'd have allowed it and ejected anyone acting in an inappropriate fashion with that determination being at my discretion...

And the OP's blaming the Jews on this?

It is worth pointing out what an asshole anti-semite Stevie is- from the OP:

The Jews are relishing in delight.

You agree- or disagree?

I have, on more than one occasion, taken the time to point out the OP's racism, anti-Semitism, and all around bigotry towards all he fears...

I would normally wonder how anyone could draw a line from the story in the OP to Jews, but in the case of little Stevie, well, it's anyone's guess and really not worth the effort.

That's why I ignored that part of it and addressed the issue of the thread title. For some reason, Syriusly ASSumes that mean I support anti-Semitism. Another example of a Liberal moron going from A to Z without considering B through Y.
In fact you are accusing Syriusly of the same sort of faulty reasoning that is a staple of your posts.
By supporting anything the racist pile of shit op posts you are in fact backing his delusional rambling.

Responding on a post the OP put up isn't supporting anything he/she says.
Unless you post something that disputes his bullshit You are.

His claim of being there is also false.
If he had actually been there being the reactionary bitch he is he would have started posting something about it almost immediately.
But he didn't, so he's lying.

I offered a way to prove it. You called providing a picture "bullshit" and refuse to tell me where to send the other items you said could be used as proof.
Posts them or stfu.

Provide where to send them.

I'll stfu when you're man enough to shut me up, son.
Your bad ass act is hilarious.

Yet you can't post one that didn't have something to do with the flag.

I expected to address a man and I got a fucking coward that hides like the little bitch he is.
Who's hiding?

You. You called a picture bullshit but won't provide you're location so I can send a program and a ticket stupid.

False ! Either you are unable or unwilling to post it here so everyone can see you are talking out your ass.
I'm right here .
Not hiding

Who's hiding ? Not me.

You already said posting pictures is bullshit because anyone can do it. That leaves one option and you, coward, refuse to go by that option.

And the OP's blaming the Jews on this?

It is worth pointing out what an asshole anti-semite Stevie is- from the OP:

The Jews are relishing in delight.

You agree- or disagree?

I have, on more than one occasion, taken the time to point out the OP's racism, anti-Semitism, and all around bigotry towards all he fears...

I would normally wonder how anyone could draw a line from the story in the OP to Jews, but in the case of little Stevie, well, it's anyone's guess and really not worth the effort.

That's why I ignored that part of it and addressed the issue of the thread title. For some reason, Syriusly ASSumes that mean I support anti-Semitism. Another example of a Liberal moron going from A to Z without considering B through Y.
In fact you are accusing Syriusly of the same sort of faulty reasoning that is a staple of your posts.
By supporting anything the racist pile of shit op posts you are in fact backing his delusional rambling.

I did and both you cowards deny it.

His claim of being there is also false.
If he had actually been there being the reactionary bitch he is he would have started posting something about it almost immediately.
But he didn't, so he's lying.

I offered a way to prove it. You called providing a picture "bullshit" and refuse to tell me where to send the other items you said could be used as proof.
Posts them or stfu.

Provide where to send them.

I'll stfu when you're man enough to shut me up, son.
Your bad ass act is hilarious.

You cowardice is hilarious and expected. It's easy to see why you avoid providing what I need to send the information.

So did everyone else participating on the thread , slapdick!

Perhaps you can show me one statement I made about anything but the flag. That's right, puss, you can't.

Nope- he has pointedly refused to condemn the anti-semitism in the OP repeatedly.

I can send you the same items I offered to send daws the pussy if you'd like. Failure to provide the location is proof you're also a pussy.

Unnecessary for me to since it isn't the topic to which I refer. How many times does your fucking retarded dumbass have to be told that to get through your thick skull.

I am not surprised that a racist piece of shit like you doesn't disagree with Stevie's anti-semitic remarks

Some of your 'choice' posts:

Conservative65 racial gems:

Being a black motherfucker, you are. It's easy to spot your kind. Ungrateful little bastards.

Move me aside and get back to picking cotton, boy.

Another 2nd class negro thinking his opinion matters to anyone but others like him.

Since you claim I get them, prove it n*gger.

Maybe it's because the blacks are chasing monkeys to have relations with.

Who's hiding?

I'm right here .
Not hiding

Who's hiding ? Not me.

You already said posting pictures is bullshit because anyone can do it. That leaves one option and you, coward, refuse to go by that option.
Really when did I say that?
That's right I didn't.
As to options you could just admit You were never there.
Or you could post up your evidence with proofs it's authentic.
See there's always more options.
No cowardice here.

No you didn't you posted some bullshit about only making comments about the flag.
It's been proven that you are lying.
You've posted nothing that refutes the op's
Racism.

I am not surprised that a racist piece of shit like you doesn't disagree with Stevie's anti-semitic remarks

Being a black motherfucker, you are. It's easy to spot your kind. Ungrateful little bastards.

Another 2nd class negro thinking his opinion matters to anyone but others like him.

Yet you can't prove any of them wrong.

No you didn't you posted some bullshit about only making comments about the flag.
Racism.

I didn't address the part you call racist. Sorry but you lose.

Far from wanting to 'prove them wrong'- I am enjoying posting them to show what a racist piece of shit you are.

Far from wanting to 'prove them wrong'- I am enjoying posting them to show what a racist piece of shit you are.

You can't prove that any of them are racist.

The proof is in your statements- and I am glad to repost them to show what a racist pos you are

Racism.

It's not a choice to call it racism.
It is racism.
Thanks for proving with this answer that you support the op's
Racism unequivocally.
Who's the loser again?

The proof is in your statements- and I am glad to repost them to show what a racist pos you are

Statements are statements. YOU call them proof but haven't provide anything but STATEMENTS that YOU claim are. It's not something because YOU say it is.

Racism.

It's not a choice to call it racism.
It is racism.
Thanks for proving with this answer that you support the op's
Racism unequivocally.
Who's the loser again?

Based on what YOU say? You're not valid so your claims aren't valid.

The loser is you, the coward. A born loser from a long line of born losers. At least you keep the tradition going.

(Furiously grasping at straws , cue dramatic music , fade to black)

Forum List

Back