Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

Your twice posted obviously racist yammering is all the evidence needed, your foot stomping denial is another nail in the coffin.

Yet not proof that it's racist other than you and another asshole saying it is.
False, by definition it racist.
The because you said so or weren't there defense of your hatred and willful ignorance fails once again.

Yet no proof, liar.
False , proved .

Yet no proof only a CLAIM by you.
see posts
# 189
What unsubstantiated claims ?
In what imaginary dimension are you any bodies superior ?
Certainly not this one and certainly not mine.
Although you do have a great talent for not knowing when to stfu.

You've made statements and claim they are racist. Where's the proof? All I see is a claim.

"any bodies superior?" That alone is one example.

You have a great talent for making demands then running like a bitch when expected to enforce them.
Desperate typo nazi .
Bullshit and the making demands lie .
Your arsenal is mostly empty but then again so is your mind.

Since you make an excuse, proof of my superiority in that aspect.
please point out the excuse ?
btw being superior doesn't mean not admitting to mistakes but owning them.
since you never do that you are inferior .

It pointed out itself when you used "any bodies". That I knew that was incorrect proves superiority in that aspect. You went with the "typo nazi" reference. That's an excuse. You didn't own it evidenced by attacking me as if it was my fault you fucked up.
it proves nothing I knew it was wrong so I fixed it , you on the other hand falsely assumed I didn't know the difference rock solid proof of your one dimensional and inferior "thinking".
the typo Nazi reference is not an excuse but a statement of fact .
fail.

Last edited:
False again .
Straw grasper.

Yet you can't post one that didn't have something to do with the flag.

I expected to address a man and I got a fucking coward that hides like the little bitch he is.
Post a picture and then we'll see if it's photoshopped or vaild .
Who's hiding?

You. You called a picture bullshit but won't provide you're location so I can send a program and a ticket stupid.

Answering your question is easy. You're hiding.
False ! Either you are unable or unwilling to post it here so everyone can see you are talking out your ass.
I'm right here .
Not hiding

All I need to know is where here is in order to send what you requested.

Unless you provide it, you're hiding.
Why don't you just post it here? What are you so afraid of?

see these posts for proof that you made obliviously racists statements
# 189

the above is an example of how to post evidence on this site with proof of authenticity.
the option crapsevative 55 refuses to take .

Yet you can't post one that didn't have something to do with the flag.

I expected to address a man and I got a fucking coward that hides like the little bitch he is.
Who's hiding?

You. You called a picture bullshit but won't provide you're location so I can send a program and a ticket stupid.

False ! Either you are unable or unwilling to post it here so everyone can see you are talking out your ass.
I'm right here .
Not hiding

Damn sure not afraid of a pussy like you. The idiot daws said to do it then called doing so bullshit because anyone could do that. I provided an option of sending it to him but would need a location to send it. He refused. It gave him a cop out.

Same offer to you, coward. Let me know where to send it and there won't be any questions about it. Are you, like daws, afraid to do so.

The proof is in your statements- and I am glad to repost them to show what a racist pos you are

Far from wanting to 'prove them wrong'- I am enjoying posting them to show what a racist piece of shit you are.

Some of your 'choice' posts:

Conservative65 racial gems:

Being a black motherfucker, you are. It's easy to spot your kind. Ungrateful little bastards.

Move me aside and get back to picking cotton, boy.

Another 2nd class negro thinking his opinion matters to anyone but others like him.

Since you claim I get them, prove it n*gger.

Maybe it's because the blacks are chasing monkeys to have relations with.

Statements are statements. YOU call them proof but haven't provide anything but STATEMENTS that YOU claim are. It's not something because YOU say it is.

Its racist because its racist- and I am glad to repost them to show what a racist pos you are

Far from wanting to 'prove them wrong'- I am enjoying posting them to show what a racist piece of shit you are.

Being a black motherfucker, you are. It's easy to spot your kind. Ungrateful little bastards.

Another 2nd class negro thinking his opinion matters to anyone but others like him.

Something isn't a certain way because you say so.

"Facts are not a Liberals' strong suit. Rhetoric is." - Thomas Sowell

Far from wanting to 'prove them wrong'- I am enjoying posting your racist comments to show what a racist piece of shit you are. These are the actual facts of how you post.

I am sure that Stevie the Anti-semite would find nothing 'racist' about these remarks either.

Yet no proof of your claim. Either you can post proof, and YOUR claims aren't it, or you don't have any.

The proof is right here- your own words- though I will agree- perhaps you were lying when you said all of this racist shit- so maybe you are lying about your racism. So my proof does depend on whether you are a liar or not- if you are not a liar- well then the proof is in your words.

Its racist because its racist- and I am glad to repost them to show what a racist pos you are

Maybe it's because the blacks are chasing monkeys to have relations

Who's hiding?

I'm right here .
Not hiding

Damn sure not afraid of a pussy like you. The idiot daws said to do it then called doing so bullshit because anyone could do that. I provided an option of sending it to him but would need a location to send it. He refused. It gave him a cop out.

Same offer to you, coward. Let me know where to send it and there won't be any questions about it. Are you, like daws, afraid to do so.
You're delirious in your fear. daws101 never called posting it here, "bullshit."

You're asking where to send it, but you cower in fear every time someone says just post it here.

Very telling.

... just checking.... still no proof posted from Conservative65. Anyone else as shocked as I am?
Still no location to send the proof? It's easy to hide but it seems harder for you to be a man. Your call, pussy.
Stop lying, pussy. You were given a location....

Here. All you have to do is write your forum name on it, take a picture of it, and post it here.

Now post it or keep whining about why you can't.

... just checking.... still no proof posted from Conservative65. Anyone else as shocked as I am?
Still no location to send the proof? It's easy to hide but it seems harder for you to be a man. Your call, pussy.

Here. All you have to do is write your forum name on it, take a picture of it, and post it here.

I don't have an address to mail the information. Post it or keep proving you're a pussy.

I don't have an address to mail the information. Post it or keep proving you're a pussy.
You have an address ... www.usmessageboard.com.

You've proven you're too big of a pussy to send it. :mm:

That's the cowards way out. What are you afraid of? Wait, I know. It's easy to tell.

That's the cowards way out. What are you afraid of? Wait, I know. It's easy to tell.
No, the coward's way out is making stupid excuses for why you won't post it; rather than just posting it.

No, the coward's way out is making stupid excuses for why you won't post it; rather than just posting it.

Exactly. You make excuses why you won't post a mailing address because you're scared like a little pussy.

Exactly. You make excuses why you won't post a mailing address because you're scared like a little pussy.
Keep running, Forrest:gay:... :scared1:

:lmao:

It's OK if you're scared. Admitting it is the first thing to solving the problem.

It's OK if you're scared. Admitting it is the first thing to solving the problem.
Screeches the pussy who lied about having proof of being somewhere; but flat out refuses to post it so everyone here could see he's not lying.

giphy.gif

Screeches the pussy who lied about having proof of being somewhere; but flat out refuses to post it so everyone here could see he's not lying.

giphy.gif

I didn't refuse to provide it. You refuse to provide something where it can be given to you without a single doubt that it's valid. Your butt fuck buddy daws asked for pictures then called it bullshit claiming anyone could post it. I offered both of you a way to avoid such a thing and you refuse. It's easy to tell you're scared.

giphy.gif

I didn't refuse to provide it. You refuse to provide something where it can be given to you without a single doubt that it's valid. Your butt fuck buddy daws asked for pictures then called it bullshit claiming anyone could post it. I offered both of you a way to avoid such a thing and you refuse. It's easy to tell you're scared.
Of course you refuse. You've been asking where to send it. Several people have told you to send it here.

You refuse.

Game over, you lost.

:dance:

Forum List

Back