Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

No, the coward's way out is making stupid excuses for why you won't post it; rather than just posting it.

Exactly. You make excuses why you won't post a mailing address because you're scared like a little pussy.
Keep running, Forrest:gay:... :scared1:

:lmao:

It's OK if you're scared. Admitting it is the first thing to solving the problem.
Screeches the pussy who lied about having proof of being somewhere; but flat out refuses to post it so everyone here could see he's not lying.

giphy.gif

I didn't refuse to provide it. You refuse to provide something where it can be given to you without a single doubt that it's valid. Your butt fuck buddy daws asked for pictures then called it bullshit claiming anyone could post it. I offered both of you a way to avoid such a thing and you refuse. It's easy to tell you're scared.
Scared ? He's pants shitting terrified.
He won't post his evidence because there's nothing to post .
the send your address bullshit is
Empirical evidence of it.

Exactly. You make excuses why you won't post a mailing address because you're scared like a little pussy.

It's OK if you're scared. Admitting it is the first thing to solving the problem.
Screeches the pussy who lied about having proof of being somewhere; but flat out refuses to post it so everyone here could see he's not lying.

giphy.gif

I didn't refuse to provide it. You refuse to provide something where it can be given to you without a single doubt that it's valid. Your butt fuck buddy daws asked for pictures then called it bullshit claiming anyone could post it. I offered both of you a way to avoid such a thing and you refuse. It's easy to tell you're scared.

You called picture posted here bullshit. That leaves one option and you puss out when asked.

giphy.gif

You called picture posted here bullshit. That leaves one option and you puss out when asked.
Fals,e if I did then post it
And no it doesn't leave one option.
The best option is for you to admit you are talking out your ass.
Your are too much a coward to take it.

giphy.gif

Here's what you requested.
You weren't.
Got any evidence to prove me wrong a program perhaps, ticket stubs , pictures?

Oh bullshit you can take a picture of any or all of alleged shit and post it here .

I have the evidence. Since you say pictures are bullshit, that leaves on option. It's clear you avoid that because you're scared much like your butt fuck buddy Faun.

Great, these punks are using the american flag as a taunting tool and yall are cool with it ?

Nothing had happened before the principal denied their entry.
He reacted to a perceived threat .
In other words he did his job .
All your tantrums won't change that.

Nothing to perceive other than in his simple mind.

Seems Tuesday he admitted he was wrong and changed his mind.
Good for him.

Great, these punks are using the american flag as a taunting tool and yall are cool with it ?

Good for him.

Seems you're wrong about changing it. It's not the first time you've been wrong nor will it be the last. You might learn something if you pay attention.

giphy.gif

You weren't.

Oh bullshit you can take a picture of any or all of alleged shit and post it here .

I have the evidence. Since you say pictures are bullshit, that leaves on option. It's clear you avoid that because you're scared much like your butt fuck buddy Faun.
Way to intentionally misread a post.
I say intentionally because the only other option is You are illiterate.
I notice you left out your responses.

Good for him.

Seems you're wrong about changing it. It's not the first time you've been wrong nor will it be the last. You might learn something if you pay attention.
Really how am I wrong?
Oh yeah I'm not.

You weren't.

Back pedal? Sure seems like it.

My response was the only other option of mailing it to you. You also refused that option.

Good for him.

Really how am I wrong?
Oh yeah I'm not.

You said he did his job and it couldn't be changed. Seems the reversal was a change.

Still want the evidence? You've said pictures were bullshit. That leaves one option. I'll gladly send it to you just need to know where. Failure to provide it is proof you're a coward.

You weren't.

My response was the only other option of mailing it to you. You also refused that option.
Nope you areally lying now and you were lying then.

Good for him.

Really how am I wrong?
Oh yeah I'm not.

You said he did his job and it couldn't be changed. Seems the reversal was a change.

Still want the evidence? You've said pictures were bullshit. That leaves one option. I'll gladly send it to you just need to know where. Failure to provide it is proof you're a coward.
I didn't say anything like that.
You are misrepresenting again.

giphy.gif

You weren't.

He never said pictures are bullshit. Stop lying to avoid posting the evidence you claim tp have. Write your forum name on it, take a picture of it, and post it.

You weren't.

Nope you areally lying now and you were lying then.

I offered to mail it to you. You refused to provide where. It's that simple.

Good for him.

Really how am I wrong?
Oh yeah I'm not.

Never said pictures were bullshit .
I said your excuse for not posting your alleged evidence was bullshit!

You weren't.

He never said pictures are bullshit. Stop lying to avoid posting the evidence you claim tp have. Write your forum name on it, take a picture of it, and post it.

That's a lie but expect you to lie.

Provide an address and I'll send you whatever you want.

I'll personally hand it to you.

Good for him.

Really how am I wrong?
Oh yeah I'm not.

I didn't say anything like that.
You are misrepresenting again.

Lying again, coward?

Forum List

Back