Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

Really have to wonder about the mental health of a poster who is so obsessed with proving his manliness .
I got over that in my teens 40 years ago.
As to the need to hand deliver non existence items it just screams raving nutjobs
The offer to post your shit here still stands .
He's clearly unstable. No rational person would offer to travel 100's or possibly 1000's of miles to hand deliver a piece of paper they could simply post online to accomplish the exact same results.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I see. So "shut up" is your choice because you're refusing to "put up."

No worries. No skin off my back.

I'm still here proving you're a pussy. Sorry, but you don't dictate how the evidence you requests get put up. I do. You refused. It's the best choice you can make.
And you don't get to dictate hoops others must jump through to get you to prove your claims.

You failed to prove it. The only reasonable conclusion is you can't prove it because you lied.

You chose the "shut up" option. Thanks for playin, Sport. :thup:

When you request information from me, I do.

You fail to be a man. The only reasonable conclusion is you're a scared pussy.

You chose the coward, option but it seems there isn't any playing. It's very real.
You're fucking deranged to think anyone has to provide you with anything to get you to prove you claims are true.

Obviously, they're not.

Yet you think I have to provide it in a manner you determined. Not how it works. You requested the information and I said how I'll provide it. You refuse proving you're a pussy. A man would do it. A mama's boy hide behind her apron.
There's that juvenile obsession with manhood again.
Didn't you get enough daddy time ?

Really have to wonder about the mental health of a poster who is so obsessed with proving his manliness .
As to the need to hand deliver non existence items it just screams raving nutjobs

The offer to post where I can deliver it still stands.

I've proven mine. You have yet to show you have the balls to be one.
You proven only that you are delusional.
I'm under no obligation to prove anything.
Deliver it here .
Or your offer is a bullshit.

My offer stands. You're cowardice continues.

The only delusion I had was that you might be a man with guts. You've proven that you're neither and had to do very little to do so.

He's clearly unstable. No rational person would offer to travel 100's or possibly 1000's of miles to hand deliver a piece of paper they could simply post online yo accomplish the exact same results.

It's obvious he's a mental case.
The question is how often do they let him out.

He's clearly unstable. No rational person would offer to travel 100's or possibly 1000's of miles to hand deliver a piece of paper they could simply post online yo accomplish the exact same results.

A coward would refuse the offer and use that as an excuse to hide his cowardice. It costs you nothing and rids the possibility of your kind from having the excuse to say it's not real.

The offer to post where I can deliver it still stands.

I've proven mine. You have yet to show you have the balls to be one.
You proven only that you are delusional.
I'm under no obligation to prove anything.
Deliver it here .
Or your offer is a bullshit.

My offer stands. You're cowardice continues.

The only delusion I had was that you might be a man with guts. You've proven that you're neither and had to do very little to do so.
There's that girlish obsession again.

I see. So "shut up" is your choice because you're refusing to "put up."

No worries. No skin off my back.

I'm still here proving you're a pussy. Sorry, but you don't dictate how the evidence you requests get put up. I do. You refused. It's the best choice you can make.
And you don't get to dictate hoops others must jump through to get you to prove your claims.

You failed to prove it. The only reasonable conclusion is you can't prove it because you lied.

You chose the coward, option but it seems there isn't any playing. It's very real.
You're fucking deranged to think anyone has to provide you with anything to get you to prove you claims are true.

Obviously, they're not.

Yet you think I have to provide it in a manner you determined. Not how it works. You requested the information and I said how I'll provide it. You refuse proving you're a pussy. A man would do it. A mama's boy hide behind her apron.
No, I don't hink that. Your instability leads you to believe that. You can choose any method you like to prove what you claim. Or you can choose to not prove it at all. What you can't do is expect others to accept any burden you place on them to get you to prove what you claim.

Don't prove it. No skin off my back. I knew you were full of shit grom the start anyway.

It's obvious you're a coward. A real man would accept the offer. A pussy refuses.

As to how often I'm out, ask your wife. It's at least once per week if you catch my drift.

Obviously, they're not.

No, I don't hink that. Your instability leads you to believe that. You can choose any method you like to prove what you claim. Or you can choose to not prove it at all. What you can't do is expect others to accept any burden you place on them to get you to prove what you claim.

Don't prove it. No skin off my back. I knew you were full of shit grom the start anyway.

I chose a method and you somehow think it's a burden on you to do next to nothing for me to prove it. If what I ask is a burden, you have to be the laziest piece of shit around.

A coward would refuse the offer and use that as an excuse to hide his cowardice. It costs you nothing and rids the possibility of your kind from having the excuse to say it's not real.
It's isn't real.
Besides, enough time has passed where you could have fabricated tickets a programs or even contacted the school to have them sent to you.
You'll do anything to bolster your illusion of faux superiority.

It's obvious you're a coward. A real man would accept the offer. A pussy refuses.

As to how often I'm out, ask your wife. It's at least once per week if you catch my drift.
Two delusions in one.

It's isn't real.
Besides, enough time has passed where you could have fabricated tickets a programs or even contacted the school to have them sent to you.

There's the excuse I expected. Handing it to you takes away your ability to make such excuses.

Two delusions in one.

Think whatever you want. Apparently you're not getting the job done.

Nah, the coward is the one who's too scared to post his "proof" when challenged.

You offered to share your proof if I told you where to send it.

I responded to your request by saying send it here to the forum.

You're such a fucking :gay:pussy:gay:, you cowered away with your tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs. :lmao:

Nah, the coward is the one who's too scared to post his "proof" when challenged.

You're such a fucking :gay:pussy:gay:, you cowered away with your tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs. :lmao:

The coward is the one that's scared to have it handed to him personally. That way you don't have meet someone that's more of a man than you'll ever be. Since you refuse and I'm willing, the tail that's tucked is yours.

The coward is the one that's scared to have it handed to him personally. That way you don't have meet someone that's more of a man than you'll ever be. Since you refuse and I'm willing, the tail that's tucked is yours.
The coward is the one who's to scared to post it.

The coward is the one who's to scared to post it.

The coward is the one that hides HIMSELF from his betters.

It's isn't real.

There's the excuse I expected. Handing it to you takes away your ability to make such excuses.
No

It's isn't real.

Two delusions in one.

Think whatever you want. Apparently you're not getting the job done.
Only in your fantasy.

It's isn't real.

No

It's isn't real.

There's the excuse I expected. Handing it to you takes away your ability to make such excuses.[/QUOTE ] I have already handed it and it's not me who's making chicken shit excuses.
The idea of you handling your alleged evidence to me is just another excuse .
The game here is your obsession with being in control every request", demand, lame I am a man claim you spew is fucking rediculous.
In reality I bet you're so whipped you sit down to take a piss.

That you refuse to allow me to hand it to you proves you're a coward.

I sit down when I'm with your wife. She likes it that way.

Forum List

Back