Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

Nothing to perceive other than in his simple mind.

Seems Tuesday he admitted he was wrong and changed his mind.
Good for him.

Seems you're wrong about changing it. It's not the first time you've been wrong nor will it be the last. You might learn something if you pay attention.
Really how am I wrong?
Oh yeah I'm not.

You said he did his job and it couldn't be changed. Seems the reversal was a change.

Still want the evidence? You've said pictures were bullshit. That leaves one option. I'll gladly send it to you just need to know where. Failure to provide it is proof you're a coward.
Never said pictures were bullshit .
I said your excuse for not posting your alleged evidence was bullshit!

Not what you said, liar. Same with Faun. I'll personally hand it to you.

Fals,e if I did then post it
And no it doesn't leave one option.
The best option is for you to admit you are talking out your ass.
Your are too much a coward to take it.

Here's what you requested.
You weren't.
Got any evidence to prove me wrong a program perhaps, ticket stubs , pictures?

Oh bullshit you can take a picture of any or all of alleged shit and post it here .

I have the evidence. Since you say pictures are bullshit, that leaves on option. It's clear you avoid that because you're scared much like your butt fuck buddy Faun.
Way to intentionally misread a post.
I say intentionally because the only other option is You are illiterate.
I notice you left out your responses.

Back pedal? Sure seems like it.

My response was the only other option of mailing it to you. You also refused that option.
Nope you areally lying now and you were lying then.

I offered to mail it to you. You refused to provide where. It's that simple.
I don't need you to mail anything to me .
You were given the opportunity to post your shit here but you continue to make bullshit excuses .
That can only mean you have jack shit.
I even showed you how to post your shit.

Good for him.

Seems you're wrong about changing it. It's not the first time you've been wrong nor will it be the last. You might learn something if you pay attention.
Really how am I wrong?
Oh yeah I'm not.

You said he did his job and it couldn't be changed. Seems the reversal was a change.

Still want the evidence? You've said pictures were bullshit. That leaves one option. I'll gladly send it to you just need to know where. Failure to provide it is proof you're a coward.
I didn't say anything like that.
You are misrepresenting again.

Lying again, coward?
Nope but you are misrepresenting like a bitch.

Good for him.

Really how am I wrong?
Oh yeah I'm not.

False !
Another excuse for not posting your imaginary evidence.

post # 134

That was the kind way of saying you have no argument at all.
Yet someone that wasn't there thinks he has an argument.
In fact I do just as the news stations and news Web sites do.
You don't because by your own words you weren't there.
Fail.
Where did I say I wan't there?
You weren't.
Actually, I do. All I need to know is where to send it. Let's see who the coward is now, son. Put up or shut up.
Oh bullshit you can take a picture of any or all of alleged shit and post it here .
Easy .
conservative is misrepresenting because:
1. he has no evidence to present.
2. he hasn't got the equipment or the minimal skill to use it to present his "evidence".
3. he's not man enough to admit he was and is lying.

Scared ? He's pants shitting terrified.
He won't post his evidence because there's nothing to post .
the send your address bullshit is
Empirical evidence of it.

You called picture posted here bullshit. That leaves one option and you puss out when asked.

You weren't.

I have the evidence. Since you say pictures are bullshit, that leaves on option. It's clear you avoid that because you're scared much like your butt fuck buddy Faun.
He never said pictures are bullshit. Stop lying to avoid posting the evidence you claim tp have. Write your forum name on it, take a picture of it, and post it.

That's a lie but expect you to lie.

Provide an address and I'll send you whatever you want.

I'll personally hand it to you.
Nope, no lie.

In response to daws101 challenging you prove you have such evidence, you offered to send it to him if he sent you an address...
Actually, I do. All I need to know is where to send it. Let's see who the coward is now, son. Put up or shut up.
Your suggestion that he send you personal information is what he called, "bullshit."
[Oh bullshit you can take a picture of any or all of alleged shit and post it here .
Easy .
...he even said in that post you can take a picture of your evidence and post it here.

So quit stalling and post it.

As you said.... put up or shut up.

Really how am I wrong?
Oh yeah I'm not.

False !
You called picture posted here bullshit. That leaves one option and you puss out when asked.

You weren't.

He never said pictures are bullshit. Stop lying to avoid posting the evidence you claim tp have. Write your forum name on it, take a picture of it, and post it.

Nope, no lie.

In response to daws101 challenging you prove you have such evidence, you offered to send it to him if he sent you an address...
Your suggestion that he send you personal information is what he called, "bullshit."
[Oh bullshit you can take a picture of any or all of alleged shit and post it here .
Easy .
...he even said in that post you can take a picture of your evidence and post it here.

I offered a way for both of you assholes to get it where there would be no question of its validity. Both of you ran like pussies.

It's evident why you refuse for me to hand it to you personally.

Really how am I wrong?
Oh yeah I'm not.

False !

You weren't.

Nope, no lie.

Easy .

I offered a way for both of you assholes to get it where there would be no question of its validity. Both of you ran like pussies.

No one expects you to travel around the country to hand deliver whatever evidence it is you claim to have. That's beyond insane when you can simply post a photo of it here.

Put up or shut up...

False !

Nope, no lie.

Easy .

No one expects you to travel around the country to hand deliver whatever evidence it is you claim to have. That's beyond insane when you can simply post a photo of it here.

Put up or shut up...

What no one expected you to be a man and accept.

I'm willing. Has nothing to do with what you expect and everything to do with knowing why you wouldn't want to do so.

If your desire was to be a man, you lost. If you're desire was to be a pussy, you've succeeded.

False !

Nope, no lie.

Easy .

Put up or shut up...

I'm willing. Has nothing to do with what you expect and everything to do with knowing why you wouldn't want to do so.

If your desire was to be a man, you lost. If you're desire was to be a pussy, you've succeeded.
I see. So "shut up" is your choice because you're refusing to "put up."

No worries. No skin off my back.

False !

Nope, no lie.

Easy .

Put up or shut up...

I'm still here proving you're a pussy. Sorry, but you don't dictate how the evidence you requests get put up. I do. You refused. It's the best choice you can make.

False !

Nope, no lie.

Easy .

Put up or shut up...

No one expects you to be a man and condemn the anti-semitism in this thread.

No one really expects an asshole racists to condemn any bigotry.

False !

Nope, no lie.

Easy .

Put up or shut up...

No one expects you to be a man and condemn the anti-semitism in this thread.

No one really expects an asshole racists to condemn any bigotry.

This thread is titled "South Carolina bans American flag at high school football game"

I addressed what the thread title referenced.

False !
Nope, no lie.

Put up or shut up...

I'm still here proving you're a pussy. Sorry, but you don't dictate how the evidence you requests get put up. I do. You refused. It's the best choice you can make.
And you don't get to dictate hoops others must jump through to get you to prove your claims.

You failed to prove it. The only reasonable conclusion is you can't prove it because you lied.

You chose the "shut up" option. Thanks for playin, Sport. :thup:

Put up or shut up...

And you don't get to dictate hoops others must jump through to get you to prove your claims.

You failed to prove it. The only reasonable conclusion is you can't prove it because you lied.

When you request information from me, I do.

You fail to be a man. The only reasonable conclusion is you're a scared pussy.

You chose the coward, option but it seems there isn't any playing. It's very real.

Really have to wonder about the mental health of a poster who is so obsessed with proving his manliness .
I got over that in my teens 40 years ago.
As to the need to hand deliver non existence items it just screams raving nutjobs
The offer to post your shit here still stands .

Put up or shut up...

You chose the coward, option but it seems there isn't any playing. It's very real.
You're fucking deranged to think anyone has to provide you with anything to get you to prove you claims are true.

Obviously, they're not.

Really have to wonder about the mental health of a poster who is so obsessed with proving his manliness .
As to the need to hand deliver non existence items it just screams raving nutjobs

The offer to post where I can deliver it still stands.

I've proven mine. You have yet to show you have the balls to be one.

You're fucking deranged to think anyone has to provide you with anything to get you to prove you claims are true.

Obviously, they're not.

Yet you think I have to provide it in a manner you determined. Not how it works. You requested the information and I said how I'll provide it. You refuse proving you're a pussy. A man would do it. A mama's boy hide behind her apron.

The offer to post where I can deliver it still stands.

I've proven mine. You have yet to show you have the balls to be one.
You proven only that you are delusional.
I'm under no obligation to prove anything.
Deliver it here .
Or your offer is a bullshit.

Forum List

Back