Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

In this case, there wasn't a hazard. What that means, in this case, the so called hazard that was used as an excuse, was a non-event.

An excuse for WHAT?

Is there any indication in any of the reporting that the principle of that fucking school isn't a patriot or otherwise doesn't honor our flag?

You flaming retard.

He banned people from bringing in the U.S. flag. That dishonored the flag.

Thanks for playing. Next time, find a 1st grader. That's more on your mental level.
In this case, there wasn't a hazard. What that means, in this case, the so called hazard that was used as an excuse, was a non-event.

An excuse for WHAT?

Is there any indication in any of the reporting that the principle of that fucking school isn't a patriot or otherwise doesn't honor our flag?

You flaming retard.

Thanks for playing. Next time, find a 1st grader. That's more on your mental level.
False lol, the flag cannot be dishonored because it's not and never has been alive.

By banning the flag, it dishonored all those have fought and died for the right for people to use it as free speech.

Your premise that it has to be alive to be dishonored is foolish much like your dumbass thinking you know what went on without being there.

You are a clown retard. The guy dishonored nobody.

At the least, he dishonored himself.

Irrelevant.

Wrong, as usual. But you're a dumbass which is usual.
So you are making the false claim that you have to see any event in person , if you didn't it's a non event.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

The only thing that has dishonored the flag is how Stevie the anti-semite used the flag to attack Americans who happen to be Jews.

And you still don't object to the anti-semitism in the OP.

Anyone doubt that Connie agrees with Stevie's entire OP?

So you are making the false claim that you have to see any event in person , if you didn't it's a non event.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

False lol, the flag cannot be dishonored because it's not and never has been alive.

By banning the flag, it dishonored all those have fought and died for the right for people to use it as free speech.

Your premise that it has to be alive to be dishonored is foolish much like your dumbass thinking you know what went on without being there.
You believing that you have to be somewhere to know what went on is about as ignorant as is possible.
If that were true than you should and most likely do dismiss most all reality.

Not in the way you wish it did.

What did I claim?
You made the false claim that lone laughter implied that the flag stoppage didn't happen.
Want fries with that?

He said it wasn't banned and that is false. When people aren't allowed to bring it in, that's a ban.

No- when I am not allowed to bring beer into a Giants game that is not a ban on beer at the Giants game.

Just means I have to pay $8.00 bucks for my beer.

The flags were there- kids weren't allowed to bring flags in on poles.

It's a ban on you bringing beer in.

Its not a ban on beer. Nor is it an insult to beer.

You RWNJ's and antisemites- such Trumpsters.

I read the article, although I didn't need to, in order to know there wasn't a hazard.
Yes there was , but that's also irrelevant it up to the school to decide what is or isn't a hazard.
If your nutjob ass had shown up there with a flag you would have been denied entry until you put the flag back in your shopping cart.

There was? Were you there to see the hazard?
The flag pole could easily be used as a weapon.
Fail.

There were flag banned that were't on poles.
Really where?
I'm fairly certain that nobody wearing a flag shit was not turned away.
However technically it is a desecration of the flag to wear it other than a pin or patch.

I'm certain that flags that weren't on poles were banned from entering.

I didn't mention shirts, pins, or patches.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

Stevie dishonored himself in the OP.

You have dishonored yourself for refusing to condemn his antisemitism.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

You believing that you have to be somewhere to know what went on is about as ignorant as is possible.
If that were true than you should and most likely do dismiss most all reality.

To say what you're saying about hazards means you would have had to been there. You go based on what you've read.

You dishonor yourself my merely existing.

What did I claim?
You made the false claim that lone laughter implied that the flag stoppage didn't happen.
Want fries with that?

He said it wasn't banned and that is false. When people aren't allowed to bring it in, that's a ban.

No- when I am not allowed to bring beer into a Giants game that is not a ban on beer at the Giants game.

Just means I have to pay $8.00 bucks for my beer.

The flags were there- kids weren't allowed to bring flags in on poles.

It's a ban on you bringing beer in.

Its not a ban on beer. Nor is it an insult to beer.

You RWNJ's and antisemites- such Trumpsters.

It's a ban on YOU bringing beer in.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

Nope. You are a retard, so you say something so stupid.

Do you believe that the school principal is anti-American, hates America or hates the flag?

People that love America and the flag don't ban it like he did.

And by 'ban it like he did' you mean having the American flag in the stadium and having the National Anthem.

People that love America and the flag condemn anti-semetic remarks like the OPs.

And I will note you absolutely refuse to do that.

Yes there was , but that's also irrelevant it up to the school to decide what is or isn't a hazard.
If your nutjob ass had shown up there with a flag you would have been denied entry until you put the flag back in your shopping cart.

Fail.

Really where?
However technically it is a desecration of the flag to wear it other than a pin or patch.

Did I say shirts? Did I say pins or patches?

Again, you speculate but have no knowledge.
It doesn't matter what you said.
None of what I'very said is speculation on the other hand you are speculating like a bad case of the shits.

Fail.

Really where?

None of what I'very said is speculation on the other hand you are speculating like a bad case of the shits.

Unless you were there, it's speculation.

Your opinion on what's a hazard and what's not is meaningless.
That was and will remain the school's decision to make .
Fail.

Your opinion that is was a hazard is meaningless since you weren't there.
false! my opinion doesn't Matter either way, just as yours doesn't.
It's the school's that does.
Bahahahaha!

My opinion matters far more than your does in this situation.
Only in your masturbation fantasy.

No, fact. You're on the losing end here, son, and don't even realize it.
How is that possible you lost before you started.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

Do you believe that the school principal is anti-American, hates America or hates the flag?

And by 'ban it like he did' you mean having the American flag in the stadium and having the National Anthem.

People that love America and the flag condemn anti-semetic remarks like the OPs.

I've explained to you what I meant. If you're too fucking stupid to understand, I can't help you. It's genetics and you must simply have been born a fucking retard.

Fail.

Really where?

False!
But that's Your only and false argument.

You dishonor yourself my merely existing.

Okay- just to point out- this was Stevie the racists statement in the OP
. The Jews are relishing in delight.

This is the statement that Conservative65 is tacitly agreeing with.

He has posted about a dozen times- I have challenged him to condemn Stevie the anti-semites anti-Jewish statement repeatedly. He cannot bring himself to condemn the anti-Jewish remark.

He just can't.

Your opinion that is was a hazard is meaningless since you weren't there.
false! my opinion doesn't Matter either way, just as yours doesn't.
It's the school's that does.
Bahahahaha!

My opinion matters far more than your does in this situation.
Only in your masturbation fantasy.

No, fact. You're on the losing end here, son, and don't even realize it.
How is that possible you lost before you started.

Because you consider speculation fact and that makes you a loser.

An excuse for WHAT?

You flaming retard.

I've explained to you what I meant. If you're too fucking stupid to understand, I can't help you. It's genetics and you must simply have been born a fucking retard.

Yeah- I am sure genetics are important to you

He has posted about a dozen times- I have challenged him to condemn Stevie the anti-semites anti-Jewish statement repeatedly. He cannot bring himself to condemn the anti-Jewish remark.

He just can't.

Really where?

False!
But that's Your only and false argument.

It's the only argument I need.

Yeah- I am sure genetics are important to you

He just can't.

Apparently you're proud of your sub par genetics.

I didn't address Stevie's remarks. I addressed the thread title.

Forum List

Back