BREAKING! Speaker Kevin McCarthy Says Impeachment Inquiry of Joe Biden Being Prepared

You don't know my politics, Trumpster.

Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

Not everyone is a sheep like you.
I am not a Trumpster. I believe in freedom. Real freedom If you believe in everything about your beliefs are right, the one thing that is important is the economics going with it. That does not mean I support flim flam men and scam artists. Donald Trump ran for President because he saw an opening. It is simple. He showed us what our federal level government is, and we deny it. I would support any Republican candidate that supported at least Trump's populist policies with Trump involved as party leader or as advisor. In reality, I do not support RFK Jr. unless I have to. He is more honest and breath of fresh air then any Prog candidate since Carter. No matter what Carter was really like.

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between ...

View attachment 807758
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Jan 26, 2019 — Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the ...

Here's a breakdown of indictments and cases in Mueller's probe

View attachment 807759
go.com
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story
Nov 15, 2019 — Special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors have indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses.
Russian collusion was a lie.

No we didn't.
Yeah, we did....

www.time.com

Mueller’s office has not yet filed an expense report for the last six months of his investigation, but including the DOJ’s contributions, the total reported cost so far is $25.2 million.

The fourth and final expense report has not yet been released, though it is likely that it will come out soon. The first three reports totaled approximately $6.8 million, $10 million and $8.5 million, respectively. So the last one, if comparable to the others, would make the final dollar amount of Mueller’s probe between $32 million and $35 million.

Though that is a lot of money, the investigation may have actually paid for itself by uncovering tax evasion and fraud.

Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was sentenced for obstruction of justice and conspiracy in September. Manafort, as part of his plea deal, agreed to forfeit assets valued around $42 million, including about $22 million in real estate property, according to CNBC

Last edited:

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between ...

View attachment 807758
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Jan 26, 2019 — Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the ...

Here's a breakdown of indictments and cases in Mueller's probe

View attachment 807759
go.com
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story
Nov 15, 2019 — Special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors have indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses.
WOW! the first New York Times link spells it out, clearly!

So what? After sending his MAGAMOB to ransack Congress during the ceremonial counting of the States vote for president, the Neo-GOP wouldn't convict the Trumpybear even though their Senate leader acknowledged who was responsible for all the events at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. It will go down as political retribution for the DOJ daring to hold the Orange One accountable for his criminal acts.

Less than what? What are you impeaching Biden for?
rxv9o0xh90eb1.jpg

totally impeachable.

Yeah, we did....

www.time.com

Mueller’s office has not yet filed an expense report for the last six months of his investigation, but including the DOJ’s contributions, the total reported cost so far is $25.2 million.

The fourth and final expense report has not yet been released, though it is likely that it will come out soon. The first three reports totaled approximately $6.8 million, $10 million and $8.5 million, respectively. So the last one, if comparable to the others, would make the final dollar amount of Mueller’s probe between $32 million and $35 million.

Though that is a lot of money, the investigation may have actually paid for itself by uncovering tax evasion and fraud.

Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was sentenced for obstruction of justice and conspiracy in September. Manafort, as part of his plea deal, agreed to forfeit assets valued around $42 million, including about $22 million in real estate property, according to CNBC

You're a complete f'n idiot, hands down one of the lowest IQ posters on this board. :cuckoo:

Some of us told you this would happen when the Democrats made impeachment a partisan political tool. It’s sad but also totally predictable.

Forum List

Back