BREAKING! Speaker Kevin McCarthy Says Impeachment Inquiry of Joe Biden Being Prepared

Last edited:
LOL WHat have I lied about? What have I been hypocritical about?
Go back and read what you posted!*** then when you post credible evidence I will state Mea culpa. Until then you are a liar and a hypocrite.

***[your post): Absolutely, As it turns out, Potato Head and the crackhead shook the Ukrainians down for at least $10,000,000. If Zelelsky had looked into it, Biden would be in prison, Trump would be President and Putin never would have invaded his country. Bet he's regretting not doing us that favor now.

Last edited:
Your link is outdated.

Up and down...round and round....latest is judge put it all on hold...so he entered the not guilty plea...as he can take a deal anytime
You claimed he pleaded guilty. He didn't. He pleaded not guilty. THey are not going to give him a deal where he can never be prosecuted in the future for crimes he committed in the past. For whatever reason, that was the deal they thought they had with Weiss.

Go back and read what you posted!*** then when you post credible evidence I will state Mea culpa. Until then you are a liar and a hypocrite.

I gather you don't find the FBI's FD-1023 credible.

I'll ask again. what did I lie about and what statements did I make that are hypocritical.

You claimed he pleaded guilty. He didn't. He pleaded not guilty. THey are not going to give him a deal where he can never be prosecuted in the future for crimes he committed in the past. For whatever reason, that was the deal they thought they had with Weiss.
WTF?

I'll ask again. what did I lie about and what statements did I make that are hypocritical.
A 1023 is not evidence of anything other than the FBI logged information they received.
You’re all over the place making wild assertions about shit you obviously know nothing about.

What are FD-1023s, and why is protecting them important?

As many of you know, the FD-1023 is the form our special agents use to record raw, unverified reporting from confidential human sources (CHSs). FD-1023s merely document that information; they do not reflect the conclusions of investigators based on a fuller context or understanding. Recording this information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information known or developed by the FBI in our investigations.

Protecting this type of information from wider disclosure is crucial to our ability to recruit sources and ensure the safety of the source or others mentioned in the reporting. CHSs are critical to cases across all FBI programs — whether it’s violent crime, drug cartels, or terrorism. It would be difficult to effectively recruit these sources if we can’t assure them of their confidentiality. And without these sources, we would not be able to build the cases that are so important to keeping Americans safe.

As many of you know, the FD-1023 is the form our special agents use to record raw, unverified reporting from confidential human sources (CHSs). FD-1023s merely document that information; they do not reflect the conclusions of investigators based on a fuller context or understanding.
Y
LOL: Go back and read what you posted! Then when you post credible evidence I will state Mea culpa. Until then you are a liar and a hypocrite.

363339676_701039202127657_4080089124333286649_n.jpg

Forum List

Back