BREAKING! Speaker Kevin McCarthy Says Impeachment Inquiry of Joe Biden Being Prepared

You were cool with that, weren't you?
Absolutely, As it turns out, Potato Head and the crackhead shook the Ukrainians down for at least $10,000,000. If Zelelsky had looked into it, Biden would be in prison, Trump would be President and Putin never would have invaded his country. Bet he's regretting not doing us that favor now.

Thats not "hearsay". Its a very real conversation in text between two people, one of which is lamenting that they have to pay them 10 million dollars.
That, however, is not evidence of a payment. It's intriguing...and reason to delve further....but means nothing without records of payment and a money trail to the President....and not...family accounts.

We have bank statements of money being funneled into his families accounts. Thats corruption and by definition bribery.
Yeah and when I so stated lib loons frothed mightily and demanded I produce the deposit slips

Absolutely, As it turns out, Potato Head and the crackhead shook the Ukrainians down for at least $10,000,000. If Zelelsky had looked into it, Biden would be in prison, Trump would be President and Putin never would have invaded his country. Bet he's regretting not doing us that favor now.
Prove it.

Kevin McCarthy is a damn liar and an absolute hypocrite. He is no patriot to kiss the ass of trump now when speaking to the nation trump was responsible for the insurrection of Jan 6, 2021. McConnell too backstep after the words McCarthy made on the day of infamy.​

Last edited:
JUST TO DAM SAD, We will never again have a respected president, The office is tarnished beyond belief
PARTY POLITICES, fostering the country's demise.

Seems you've rewriten history and in doing so you are an absolute hypocrite and a damn liar!

Too many kooks post too much bullshit and can be made into BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories - Stories since they're fictional.

We eh? Well, when we, the people, get a clear look, from all sides, in a court of law....I'll pay some attention.
Thus far, I've not seen shit.

Money being..errr...funneled...huh.
Families account...not HIS accounts?
I dont care what you pay attention to. You being uninformed doesnt make facts untrue.

That, however, is not evidence of a payment. It's intriguing...and reason to delve further....but means nothing without records of payment and a money trail to the President....and not...family accounts.
Thats the problem for the Bidens. 5 million was sent to Hunter at that time. Where did Joe's 5 million go? A witness says its being held in a foreign shell company. Its apprently tough to get foreign bank records, but not impossible. Its just a matter of time.

Yeah and when I so stated lib loons frothed mightily and demanded I produce the deposit slips
Yeah, as if bank records are something they share with the public. :laugh:

Their position is "if you cant show me a copy, the records dont exist", but that strategy is doomed to fail. Denying facts wont save the Bidens. Our fellow dems can play dumb all they want, but none of that is going to help the Bidens when they face a jury who WILL see those bank records.

Kevin McCarthy's two children stole candy in Safeway, it's time they are taken to court.

Yeah, I have no knowledge/evidence to post this crime. However, I have no more facts and evidence than the clowns I can name on Hunter Biden.

Forum List

Back