BREAKING! Speaker Kevin McCarthy Says Impeachment Inquiry of Joe Biden Being Prepared

CNN and MSNC said nothing last night. In fact, when I change the channels, I see at least one of the has Trump on their message boards most of the time. Joe is no good. A corrupted moron protected from a corrupted growing globalist-controlled press over a half century. We see why civilizations rise and fall and the peasants suffer for it. It would exist if my views were the norm. Ony the fall would happen much later and the people living better would be much higher.
Or just maybe… you’re the kook.
Just sayin’.

Global conspiracy. :dunno: Deliberate misinfo

Candidate Trump's pre-retribution tour....! Paid for by us, tax payers!!!
Oh thats right, you guys impeached Trump for asking about the Ukraine prosecutor. Thats certainly going to come back to haunt you in the end. You all impeached the guy who tried to inquire about the Biden corruption in Ukraine. History is not going to be kind to you all on that one.

Everything is a hyper-partisan game for them. Look at post 24. He assumes everyone else is as phony and dishonest as he is.

I'm not the biggest fan of politicians in general. If one of the breaks the law, make an example of them.
Unless it's Biden right? I mean you see the constant hatred of anything decent by leftists, but want so hard to be liked, that you will accommodate anything they do or say just to say you get along, with everybody take a stand the left is evil!

Oh thats right, you guys impeached Trump for asking about the Ukraine prosecutor. Thats certainly going to come back to haunt you in the end. You all impeached the guy who tried to inquire about the Biden corruption in Ukraine. History is not going to be kind to you all on that one.
Mostly it was for holding up the aid they needed in exchange for an announcement of an investigation in to Trumps chief political rival, the soon to be victor in the 2020 race. What corruption did the Ukraine accuse Biden of again? Why didn't Barr investigate the allegations, or did he and he found nothing?

Mostly it was for holding up the aid they needed in exchange for an announcement of an investigation in to Trumps chief political rival, the soon to be victor in the 2020 race. What corruption did the Ukraine accuse Biden of again? Why didn't Barr investigate the allegations, or did he and he found nothing?
Biden hadnt even announced that he was running at that time, so this "going after his rival" nonsense isnt going to cut it. Trump had every right to demand answers about corruption at the highest level in our government. He would be doing us all a disservice if he didnt.

Biden told them to fire the prosecuter who was investigating his sons Ukranian business partners. Its no different from what Trump did, OTHER than the fact that Trump sets US policy and has every right to withold money from corrupt nations and Biden was meanwhile doing it to protect corrupt business. See the difference?

This is going to bite dems in the ass.

Last edited:
Unless it's Biden right? I mean you see the constant hatred of anything decent by leftists, but want so hard to be liked, that you will accommodate anything they do or say just to say you get along, with everybody take a stand the left is evil!
I don't stand with either goofy end of the political spectrum. And you calling other people "evil" is a great example of why.

I'll think for myself, you fight your "evil". What an awful way to go through life.

Biden told them to fire the prosecuter who was investigating his sons Ukranian business partners.
Hunter was an employee not a business partner. Furthermore, the man they were (or were not as the case may be) investigating was the former owner of Burisma for alleged crime he committed before Hunter was ever offered a job. Prove that Biden wasn't advocating the USA's, the EU's and the IMF's policy towards that Russian aligned prosecutor. He told the Ukrainians to call Obama if they didn't believe he had the authority to stop the loan guarantees.

Last edited:
Hunter was an employee not a business partner. Furthermore, the man they were (or were not as the case may be) investigating was the former owner of Burisma for alleged crime he committed before Hunter was ever offered a job. Prove that Biden wasn't advocating the USA's, the EU's and the IMF's policy towards that Russian aligned prosecutor. He told the Ukrainians to call Obama if they didn't believe he had the authority to stop the loan guarantees.

You obviously arent following the internal burisma emails.

Or just maybe… you’re the kook.
Just sayin’.

Global conspiracy. :dunno: Deliberate misinfo
Again. What is ....changes to what will be. Progs shit on real producers. Real producers are people when combining everything of living cost less than those who are a drag on civilization. And people within the producing screw with others that do even if their politics may be comparable.

Biden hadnt even announced that he was running at that time, so this "going after his rival" nonsense isnt going to cut it. Trump had every right to demand answers about corruption at the highest level in our government. He would be doing us all a disservice if he didnt.

Biden told them to fire the prosecuter who was investigating his sons Ukranian business partners. Its no different from what Trump did, OTHER than the fact that Trump sets US policy and has every right to withold money from corrupt nations and Biden was meanwhile doing it to protect corrupt business. See the difference?

This is going to bite dems in the ass.
Do you see the difference? Biden was obeying his boss..ya know, the President?
The person, who you acknowledge, sets US policy..and has every right to withhold money...or threaten to....to get a desired outcome.
Your opinion is just that. Partisan and unproven.

Do you see the difference? Biden was obeying his boss..ya know, the President?
The person, who you acknowledge, sets US policy..and has every right to withhold money...or threaten to....to get a desired outcome.
Your opinion is just that. Partisan and unproven.
What the fuck makes you think one word of that is true?

They prove that the VP, by working to get the prosecutor fired, was working against the interest of Hunters' employer who obviously hired him because of his name, still not a crime in either country.
They lamented the fact that they had to pay the Bidens 10 million dollars in order to get him fired. Let me guess, those old communications are part of a grand scheme to fuck over completely innocent Joe Biden?

They lamented the fact that they had to pay the Bidens 10 million dollars in order to get him fired. Let me guess, those old communications are part of a grand scheme to fuck over completely innocent Joe Biden?
Dunno...but the fact that you and your crowd take shit way out of context to build a false case is a given.

The President said so...and it is common in diplomacy to withold goodies until conditions are met.
What the fuck makes you think your made up shit is true?
Cuz Joe Biden said so? You can fuck off with that "evidence".

Forum List

Back