BREAKING! Speaker Kevin McCarthy Says Impeachment Inquiry of Joe Biden Being Prepared

Of which there was audio and members of his administration who testified about it.

Do you have anything even close to that?
No. Of course you don’t.
And Biden's business partner is set to testify Potato Head participated in dozens of phone calls with foreign business partners.

NOT EVIDENCE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. JUST MOVE ALONG.

One would think that if you were so confident that there was absolutely no wrongdoing, you would wholeheartedly welcome the investigation

So ignore evidence of a politician selling his office for tens of millions of dollars? That's the country you want to live in?
No, I don’t. I hope they have harder evidence vs. what the Democrats have. Democrats and their media are going to attack hard on this.

And Biden's business partner is set to testify Potato Head participated in dozens of phone calls with foreign business partners.

NOT EVIDENCE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. JUST MOVE ALONG.

One would think that if you were so confident that there was absolutely no wrongdoing, you would wholeheartedly welcome the investigation
Republicans have screwed themselves with their cockamamie investigations. They should not be trusted to be honest actors. They haven’t presented anything but a hollow narrative.

No, I don’t. I hope they have harder evidence vs. what the Democrats have. Democrats and their media are going to attack hard on this.
Indeed.
The media will also latch on to anything that may be credible. If it’s there it will come out. So far though, nothing.

Of course not conclusive, but it is evidence. Back to where this started, you claimed there was NO evidence. There is plenty of evidence, and plenty more being uncovered every day.
It's another in a long list of Neo-GOP baseless allegations against the President. You guys have cried Wolf now for three years.

Of course not conclusive, but it is evidence. Back to where this started, you claimed there was NO evidence. There is plenty of evidence, and plenty more being uncovered every day.
2Kk8SEK.jpg

Forum List

Back