BREAKING! Speaker Kevin McCarthy Says Impeachment Inquiry of Joe Biden Being Prepared

Don't you just hate it when something democrats do comes back to bite them in the butt? I predicted this when it became obvious the democrats didn't care how flimsy their case against TRUMP! was, they just wanted to eliminate him at any cost.
It's sad you think the cases were flimsy, and imo, you must misinformed or disinformed on it, hadit!

It's sad you think the cases were flimsy, and imo, you must misinformed or disinformed on it, hadit!

They won't look at it. They refuse to look at the indictment or the evidence it presents. Its mostly transcripts, witness testimony, pictures, and text transcripts.......from page 9 to 43 out of 49 pages.

But they refuse. Or they insist its all fake. Or they collapse into naked denial, insisting that there is no evidence that Trump committed any crime.

The willful ignorance is the same. The excuses are the only thing that changes.

There were none. Quit lying.

Witch hunts and goose chases? Mueller indicted over 30 people in less than 2 years, getting 8 convictions, millions in fines, hard prison time, with dozens still under outstanding arrest warrants.

Jack Smith has issued nearly 40 charges in barely 18 months, with more on the way.

Durham in comparison managed 1 plea deal from an Inspector General investigation that resulted in 400 hours of community service.

Benghazi consisted of 8 investigations over half a decade with zero charges.

Investigating republicans is where you want to put your effort to pay off with actual indictments.

I saw the way they went about it. I saw the Schiffless one. If their case was really solid, they wouldn't have played all those games.

I see this as "getting what you give".

Biden claimed he was going to unify America. Said he was going to work in a bipartisan manner.

He lied.

Everyone involved in politics are more shrill and divided than ever before.

Gerald Ford was never this divisive.

Carter was.
Trump has been.
And unless we get a real leader the national infighting is going to continue.

I see this as "getting what you give".

Biden claimed he was going to unify America. Said he was going to work in a bipartisan manner.

He lied.

Everyone involved in politics are more shrill and divided than ever before.

Gerald Ford was never this divisive.

Carter was.
Trump has been.
And unless we get a real leader the national infighting is going to continue.
How many times do you expect him (Dems) to reach across the isle just to have his/their hand slapped?

giphy.gif

You're always wrong aren't you. Democrats clearly own the corruption associated with lying about a blow job. OTOH, the Neo-GOP not only owns the corruption of the Ukrainian Shakedown plot but also the plot to illegally overturn the 2020 election.
CNN and MSNC said nothing last night. In fact, when I change the channels, I see at least one of the has Trump on their message boards most of the time. Joe is no good. A corrupted moron protected from a corrupted growing globalist-controlled press over a half century. We see why civilizations rise and fall and the peasants suffer for it. It would exist if my views were the norm. Ony the fall would happen much later and the people living better would be much higher.

Forum List

Back