BREAKING! Speaker Kevin McCarthy Says Impeachment Inquiry of Joe Biden Being Prepared

After what the Dims did to Trump twice, all over less than nothing, I am content to engage in a little symbolism here. I know it would be pointless, with our vermin-scum liberal Dumbocrap US Senate, but WTF?

I said it before: these scumbag DIms need to learn this lesson in the only language they give a shit about: power. The GOP House CAN impeach the senile old fuck. At this point, therefore, they damn well should.
The lefties only care about labels. They wanted to label DT as an impeached president.

I agree. DT was impeached for less. So impeach Pedo Joe for his pay for play schemes.

Some of us told you this would happen when the Democrats made impeachment a partisan political tool. It’s sad but also totally predictable.
It was the Neo-GOP who made impeachment partisan just like they did with the High Court. Trumpyberra was clearly using tax payer funds to force the Ukraine into announcing an phony investigation into his chief political rival.

It was the Neo-GOP who made impeachment partisan just like they did with the High Court. Trumpyberra was clearly using tax payer funds to force the Ukraine into announcing an phony investigation into his chief political rival.
LOL you mean the "phony investigation" that would have revealed the VP and his crackhead son were shaking down Burisma for $10,000,000?

LOL you mean the "phony investigation" that would have revealed the VP and his crackhead son were shaking down Burisma for $10,000,000?

No. Just an announcement of a criminal investigation would be enough. Faux, "The Liars Network" would have used that as propaganda Gold to smear Joe Biden and nip the Dems best chance to unseat their leader in the bud. Nip it in the bud. Barney.

But the Trumpyberra got caught in mid plot.

No. Just an announcement of a criminal investigation would be enough. Faux, "The Liars Network" would have used that as propaganda Gold to smear Joe Biden and nip the Dems best chance to unseat their leader in the bud. Nip it in the bud. Barney.

But the Trumpyberra got caught in mid plot.
Got it. This is about your obsession with Fox News rather than the reality of the Biden criminality.,

It was the Neo-GOP who made impeachment partisan just like they did with the High Court. Trumpyberra was clearly using tax payer funds to force the Ukraine into announcing a phony investigation into his chief political rival.
Bullshit that has been debunked many times. Now if you on the left can’t handle being on the receiving end of what you like to dish out sorry not sorry. As for the Supreme Court if this was a liberal leaning Court and you were getting the rulings that you like you would have no issue with it I will be fair and admit the conservative version of you would be bitching about it. Just because you don’t always get your way does not make something corrupt, illegitimate or rigged it’s called life and it’s well past time some people grow the fuck up and realize that.
Here endth the lesson good day.

Got it. This is about your obsession with Fox News rather than the reality of the Biden criminality.,
The system will work for Biden too. If there is criminality found let them/him have their day in court as well. They have no evidence of any crime committed by President Biden.

Bidens stuff is an actual crime. Bribery? is that a crime? Give us money and we give you Billions of Taxpayer dollars.
Forget some BS impeachment. Show what DOJ should be prosecuting.

What they did to Trump was fabricated BS.

Forum List

Back