BREAKING! Speaker Kevin McCarthy Says Impeachment Inquiry of Joe Biden Being Prepared

How many times did ya'll say that about Bill, Hillary and Barrack, and not one single indictment after decades of trying. LMFAO. What makes you think "this time there really is a wolf"?
What aboutism, fail. Listen crap stain, I never said much about those pieces of shit. Fail.

What aboutism, fail. Listen crap stain, I never said much about those pieces of shit. Fail.
But your buddies in the Neo-GOP sure did. Durham was going to bust them all and blow the dreaded ObamaGate Scandal wide open. He ended up just having his dick in the wind like in most of the Neo-GOP inspired investigations have.

An Impeachment now will only improve the Dems odds in 2024.

But your buddies in the Neo-GOP sure did. Durham was going to bust them all and blow the dreaded ObamaGate Scandal wide open. He ended up just having his dick in the wind like in most of the Neo-GOP inspired investigations have.

An Impeachment now will only improve the Dems odds in 2024.
My buddies? I don't know any of the people you speak of. Stop lying.

My buddies? I don't know any of the people you speak of. Stop lying.
Nice.

s-l1600.jpg

Well it's about damn time. It's time to impeach a true Usurper who was illegally installed and get his crimes into the congressional historical record.

I hope it pays off.

Not even because I specifically only want him out of office. They could just stick him in a assisted living facility for all I care.

No, what I want is to see if any other dominoes fall as a result. Once they get the right person in the ringer they will squeal on someone else and so on and so fourth.

I just hope they make it count and not be like trump's impeachments that were based on fuck all.

He means stealing it, criminal scum.

Why would Joe need to steal what he won?

Its been years and years, Mike. And your every law enforcement investigation (State or Federal), every count, every recount, every hand count, every machine count, every certified result, every state tally, every certificate of ascertainment, every electoral vote shows the same thing:

A Biden landslide victory.

Your sour grapes doesn't make a crime, buddy.

I hope it pays off.

Not even because I specifically only want him out of office. They could just stick him in a assisted living facility for all I care.

No, what I want is to see if any other dominoes fall as a result. Once they get the right person in the ringer they will squeal on someone else and so on and so fourth.

I just hope they make it count and not be like trump's impeachments that were based on fuck all.

When you can actually establish a crime, give me a holler.

So far, y'all are running on a story you can't back up.

Candidate Trump's pre-retribution tour....! Paid for by us, tax payers!!!
Don't you just hate it when something democrats do comes back to bite them in the butt? I predicted this when it became obvious the democrats didn't care how flimsy their case against TRUMP! was, they just wanted to eliminate him at any cost.

Forum List

Back