BREAKING: Special Counsel Mueller “deeply disturbed” by Pelosi accusations against AG Barr...

The Special Council investigated Trump for to years and came to the conclusion that Trump did not commit any crime. There were no indictments.
Liar! he said due to Tramp's obstruction and the destruction of evidence he could not prove CONSPIRACY.
there were plenty of indictments and convictions, Tramp was not indicted only because it was DOJ policy that a sitting president could not be indicted while in office, but could be indicted AFTER he is out. so let us see what the future holds.

Bull shit Moon Bat! You are confused. If he had been guilty of anything he would have been indicted.

Stop with your TDS driven delusional bullshit. It just makes you like a sicko.
They want America to fail, especially white, prosperous, Christian, self sustaining Americans.

OMG
After all is said and done Mueller may turn out to be no villain. I thought he would fry Trump and he didn’t. Now this.
So right I say it twice
Trump better win in 2020 or he's in deep shit No more protection for the shit he throws on America I will die with a smile on my face if I see that pos and Jr frog walked into jail
From what?
Name it ,,,,Money laundering for starters ,,,Emolument clause and many others Enough to keep the pos busy for the rest of his miserable life Should be buried in a swamp he talked so much about

Twitter ^ | 2 May 2019 | Jack Posobiec
"BREAKING: Special Counsel Mueller “deeply disturbed” by Pelosi accusations against AG Barr today and is urging Nadler to push up his hearing to testify and correct the record as soon as possible - @OANN"

Think Mueller is just trying to minimize the time he will spend in prison for his part in the attempted coup.

Jack Posobiec - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec

John Michael Posobiec III is an American alt-right internet troll and conspiracy theorist known primarily for his controversial and pro-Donald Trump comments on ...

The Special Council investigated Trump for to years and came to the conclusion that Trump did not commit any crime. There were no indictments.
Liar! he said due to Tramp's obstruction and the destruction of evidence he could not prove CONSPIRACY.
there were plenty of indictments and convictions, Tramp was not indicted only because it was DOJ policy that a sitting president could not be indicted while in office, but could be indicted AFTER he is out. so let us see what the future holds.
Liar. There were indictments and convictions that had nothing to do with Obstruction nor Collusion.

Another lie. When asked if he [Mueller] did not indict Trump because as President could not be indicted, Mueller said "No". Three fucking times.

Mueller did not indict Trump because the evidence was that Trump did not obstruct. There must be an underlying crime and any evidence must rise to beyond reasonable doubt.

Trump WON"T be going to jail, so get the fuck over it already and stop with your lies.

OMG
After all is said and done Mueller may turn out to be no villain. I thought he would fry Trump and he didn’t. Now this.
So right I say it twice
Trump better win in 2020 or he's in deep shit No more protection for the shit he throws on America I will die with a smile on my face if I see that pos and Jr frog walked into jail
Going to frown all the way to the grave then. Trump won't be indicted, prosecuted (for this at least) or jailed.

Go drink a bottle of MD 20/20 and put your life in order.

Liar. There were indictments and convictions that had nothing to do with Obstruction nor Collusion.

Another lie. When asked if he [Mueller] did not indict Trump because as President could not be indicted, Mueller said "No". Three fucking times.

Mueller did not indict Trump because the evidence was that Trump did not obstruct. There must be an underlying crime and any evidence must rise to beyond reasonable doubt.

Trump WON"T be going to jail, so get the fuck over it already and stop with your lies.
Mueller was not prepared to accuse trump of anything,,, UNLESS he was prepared to take him to court where he could defend himself,,,, he was leaving it up to congress

OMG
So right I say it twice
Going to frown all the way to the grave then. Trump won't be indicted, prosecuted (for this at least) or jailed.

We're going after his dirty ass just like you folks went after Hillary Enjoy the last years of scump

Mueller was not prepared to accuse trump of anything,,, UNLESS he was prepared to take him to court where he could defend himself,,,, he was leaving it up to congress
Which is why he is still a fuck up.

Go look up the Flood letter and learn something about the regulations and role of a Speical Council.

OMG
So right I say it twice

We're going after his dirty ass just like you folks went after Hillary Enjoy the last years of scump

Trump will die a free man, free of the false charges levied against him for the past two years. He may yet go to jail for a future crime (one he hasn't committed yet), but he won't be for the false charges against him.

OMG
So right I say it twice

Trump will die a free man, free of the false charges levied against him for the past two years. He may yet go to jail for a future crime (one he hasn't committed yet), but he won't be for the false charges against him.
Not if he loses his immunity He's dirty through and through

So right I say it twice

Not if he loses his immunity He's dirty through and through
He doesn't need immunity. He isn't guilty of any crime.

I believe you are wrong. But, even if you are right, Congress (Pelosi) isn't going to do anything but grandstand and whine, so this over.

OMG
So right I say it twice
From what?
From daring to best Hillary and unleashing the emotionally devastated liberal infants.

Bull shit Moon Bat! You are confused. If he had been guilty of anything he would have been indicted.

Stop with your TDS driven delusional bullshit. It just makes you like a sicko.
Individual 1 may yet be indicted, and nobody knows it better than you.

OMG
Mueller is a viliain. He's just not in the gutter work the Democrat Party.

Mueller should not have written a deliberately ambiguous report.
The report was NOT ambiguous. Barr lied! And you know it.
how so? come on big man what is the lie?
Well, first he lied about not knowing if Mueller agreed with him. It came out that he had actually had contact with Mueller AFTER he released his summary. And then when confronted with the fact that he was also asked if he knew if the Mueller TEAM agreed with his summary, and he said he didn't know and when he was then confronted with that lie in the Senate hearing he said he didn't know what the team thought because he only talked to Mueller, he then slipped and called the letter snippy and that it was written by the TEAM rather than Mueller, exposing his rationalization of his lie with a lie.

You need to read the LAST 2 paragraphs of what Mueller wrote. What did he say?

He agreed with the conclusions AG Barr came too; or didn't you get that far after slobbering all over the report, lol.

Also------------->since when is it a prosecutors job to prove someone INNOCENT? You tell me ONE prosecutor who has, and we can wait while you look. It is a prosecutors job to INDICT, or NOT INDICT! And, Barr asked Mueller 3 times if he did not, because of the rule of not indicting a sitting President. All 3 times, Mueller told him, NO, NOT, NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE, FORGET ABOUT IT!

Every person on this board, including most of your sides posters, are aware that you are a bunch of PHONY-E-BALONEYS. You have a hand full of NOTHING, trying to convince everyone that you have a fistful of dollars. Are you a used car salesman in real life?!?!?!?!?!

Of course, your whole narrative now is---------->we must change the rules of evidence, lol. You want to give away peoples CIVIL LIBERITES, because you are infected with TDS!

Seriously, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! Wasn't it a lot of your side that fought for these rules to protect people, and now because you hate Trump so badly, are willing trash can all of our protections! The only people screaming like you are is-------------> Democrats in congress who are on the verge of getting hosed, Media Matters, and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Do you belong to any of these groups, or rather, are you so DERANGED you are willing to give away your and everyone else protection, to continue down a road where nothing is there, so you can just HARRASS!

Look at what you are saying, and imagine us SAYING THE SAME THING TO YOU in role reversals. Now you know why independents are fleeing from your side, and what moderate Democrats were left have really started jumping ship. Just READ WHAT YOU ARE SAYING we have to do, and anywhere it says Republican, change it to Democrat, where it says Trump, change it to YOUR name........ore someone in your family, then reconsider how you are trying to BEND the system to again attempt to score your prize.

Again--------->HOW DUMB ARE YOU! What you are doing is---------->trying to screw someone, and opening yourself up for a screwing later. In essence...…….cutting off your nose, to spite your face! Absolutely dumb!

So why didn’t he charge trump?

The fact is, and I know that’s tough on you, but no charge means no crime, no crime, exonerated. BTW, there’s nothing else it can be!
And there is the perpetual dumb act so they can keep lying.
Even after you point out that it is DOJ policy not to indict a sitting president, the lying scum Right pretend that not being indicted means no crime rather than it means Tramp is still president. BTW, there’s nothing else it can be! If Tramp is impeached or voted out he WILL be indicted.

Forum List

Back