BREAKING: Special Counsel Mueller “deeply disturbed” by Pelosi accusations against AG Barr...

Twitter ^ | 2 May 2019 | Jack Posobiec
"BREAKING: Special Counsel Mueller “deeply disturbed” by Pelosi accusations against AG Barr today and is urging Nadler to push up his hearing to testify and correct the record as soon as possible - @OANN"

Think Mueller is just trying to minimize the time he will spend in prison for his part in the attempted coup.
what exactly was his part again?

charging people with crimes found?
not charging trump with anything and pissing off the left?

just what did mueller do to warrant prison? people need to calm down with this shit.

All the Tards that took part in trying to frame our President should go to jail...

Ah, the INSANITY of our ABNORMALS....ANYTHING that shows them lying, and their deranged hatred of our President is a given...

KUIVIKs.jpg

1aomanbad-jpg.257431

I must admit their entertainment value is immense!

Your post is outstanding...…......

And oh so very true.....

Are we having fun watching Trump smack them around or what....

To let him know it's a go for 2020
Sanders confirms dump spoke to Putin on the phone about the Mueller report for over an hour...

About this website

MSNBC.COM

Sarah Sanders confirms Trump spoke to Putin about Mueller probe
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders confirmed to reporters that President Donald Trump spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin on the phone for over an hour and discussed the conclusion of the Mueller probe.

msnbctard……..

Surely you jest...……………..

Any reasonable person is "deeply disturbed" by what the wingers are doing to this country.
So being concerned about an Attorney General lying before congress is a "winger" position? Barr appears to have done just that.

The main concern is you TARDS tried to FRAME our GREAT PRESIDENT.....

Now it's time to pay for your evil deeds....

You Tards are used to getting away with this kind of shit with the pussy

republicans of the past...…...

Trump is stomping your asses and we are having a blast watching it.....:fu:

OMG
After all is said and done Mueller may turn out to be no villain. I thought he would fry Trump and he didn’t. Now this.
So right I say it twice
Trump better win in 2020 or he's in deep shit No more protection for the shit he throws on America I will die with a smile on my face if I see that pos and Jr frog walked into jail

Trump will no doubt win in 20....

You Tards are the ones in trouble......

Your plot to frame TRUMP has backfired just like

everything else you have thrown at him.....

Tic Toc to Jail Time for TARDS......…...…..

The Special Council investigated Trump for to years and came to the conclusion that Trump did not commit any crime. There were no indictments.
Liar! he said due to Tramp's obstruction and the destruction of evidence he could not prove CONSPIRACY.
there were plenty of indictments and convictions, Tramp was not indicted only because it was DOJ policy that a sitting president could not be indicted while in office, but could be indicted AFTER he is out. so let us see what the future holds.
So why didn’t he charge trump?

The fact is, and I know that’s tough on you, but no charge means no crime, no crime, exonerated. BTW, there’s nothing else it can be!
And there is the perpetual dumb act so they can keep lying.
Even after you point out that it is DOJ policy not to indict a sitting president, the lying scum Right pretend that not being indicted means no crime rather than it means Tramp is still president. BTW, there’s nothing else it can be! If Tramp is impeached or voted out he WILL be indicted.

You are one delusional Tard....

Trump will be on Mount Rushmore

before any of your bullshit takes place....

OMG
After all is said and done Mueller may turn out to be no villain. I thought he would fry Trump and he didn’t. Now this.
So right I say it twice
Trump better win in 2020 or he's in deep shit No more protection for the shit he throws on America I will die with a smile on my face if I see that pos and Jr frog walked into jail
From what?
Name it ,,,,Money laundering for starters ,,,Emolument clause and many others Enough to keep the pos busy for the rest of his miserable life Should be buried in a swamp he talked so much about

Your Butt Hurt makes me Happy Happy Happy.....

Please do some more...

Winning...……...

Twitter ^ | 2 May 2019 | Jack Posobiec
"BREAKING: Special Counsel Mueller “deeply disturbed” by Pelosi accusations against AG Barr today and is urging Nadler to push up his hearing to testify and correct the record as soon as possible - @OANN"

Think Mueller is just trying to minimize the time he will spend in prison for his part in the attempted coup.

Everybody thought mueller was the big, badass guy on the block. Turns out he's just a kid compared to Barr.

Jo

OMG
So right I say it twice
Going to frown all the way to the grave then. Trump won't be indicted, prosecuted (for this at least) or jailed.

Go drink a bottle of MD 20/20 and put your life in order.
We're going after his dirty ass just like you folks went after Hillary Enjoy the last years of scump

Trump is sticking all you Tards lying bullshit up your ass....

Enjoy that Tard......:fu:

You need to read the LAST 2 paragraphs of what Mueller wrote. What did he say?

He agreed with the conclusions AG Barr came too; or didn't you get that far after slobbering all over the report, lol.
LIAR!
It was YOU who slobbered all over the report.
Now quote the ACTUAL words where Mueller said he agreed with the lying scum POS Barr.
D5fGhnYX4AATVyb.jpg:large

Your Butt Hurt is so entertaining.....

I enjoy seeing you tards being smacked around with facts.

You need to read the LAST 2 paragraphs of what Mueller wrote. What did he say?

He agreed with the conclusions AG Barr came too; or didn't you get that far after slobbering all over the report, lol.
LIAR!
It was YOU who slobbered all over the report.
Now quote the ACTUAL words where Mueller said he agreed with the lying scum POS Barr.
D5fGhnYX4AATVyb.jpg:large

Your Butt Hurt is so entertaining.....

I enjoy seeing you tards being smacked around with facts.
You nitwits wouldn't know facts if they hit you in the face,,,,,FACT Russia interfered in our election
FACT The AH in our WH doesn't tell Putin it won't be accepted again? FACT either Trump doesn't give a F about protecting America OR he knows Putin will help him again Now take those facts and stick em where the sun don't shine

Go look up the Flood letter and learn something about the regulations and role of a Speical Council.
Flood is one of Tramp's PAID liars, but you knew that already.
The guy who actually wrote the Special Council regulations says Flood is full of shit.
Huh
He's a liar, proven. Flood was a supreme court clerk and knows more about law than this clown will ever know in a lifetime of wanting.

Mueller violated the SC regs by creating a political document instead of just reporting on indictments and declinations. Barr himself said that he asked Mueller three times if he failed to indict based upon the silly notion that a sitting President cannot be indicted. Mueller replied no, three times.

Ed is a flailing partisan nut. He probably reads this forum and foams at the mouth, then flails and throws things at his television when things don't go his way on the news, or whatever it is he watches to get information. Clearly, he is misinformed.

I'm done with his lies and rabid rantings. Nothing you or anyone will say will penetrate his hatred.

A lost cause.

Go look up the Flood letter and learn something about the regulations and role of a Speical Council.
The guy who actually wrote the Special Council regulations says Flood is full of shit.
Huh
He's a liar, proven. Flood was a supreme court clerk and knows more about law than this clown will ever know in a lifetime of wanting.

Mueller violated the SC regs by creating a political document instead of just reporting on indictments and declinations. Barr himself said that he asked Mueller three times if he failed to indict based upon the silly notion that a sitting President cannot be indicted. Mueller replied no, three times.

Ed is a flailing partisan nut. He probably reads this forum and foams at the mouth, then flails and throws things at his television when things don't go his way on the news, or whatever it is he watches to get information. Clearly, he is misinformed.

I'm done with his lies and rabid rantings. Nothing you or anyone will say will penetrate his hatred.

A lost cause.
Hate for Obama and Hillary are all republican morons have AND it's all based on BS Mueller is a hero now and in the past and Barr has his head so far up trumps ass he may never be able to pull it out

Huh

A lost cause.
Hate for Obama and Hillary are all republican morons have AND it's all based on BS Mueller is a hero now and in the past and Barr has his head so far up trumps ass he may never be able to pull it out
I've never hated Obama. I disagreed with his world view. Hillary is the worst piece of human filth that has ever drawn a breath. By far, in a world with a history of worthless people like Stalin, Mao, Hitler; She ranks right up there with them.

BTW...You were not the ed I was referring to. I was referring to edthecynic, but you've proven to be not too far of the mark.

You failed to see because your hatred blinds you to the truth.

Have a nice day.

Huh

A lost cause.
I've never hated Obama. I disagreed with his world view. Hillary is the worst piece of human filth that has ever drawn a breath. By far, in a world with a history of worthless people like Stalin, Mao, Hitler; She ranks right up there with them.

BTW...You were not the ed I was referring to. I was referring to edthecynic, but you've proven to be not too far of the mark.

You failed to see because your hatred blinds you to the truth.

Have a nice day.
I knew I wasn't the ed you were speaking of but thought you needed some truth injected Hillary is without a doubt 10 x smarter and 100x more honest than this piece of filth trump and all the bs your head is filled with can't change that

Forum List

Back