Breaking: Ted Cruz's Call Girl Gives Interview Describing Their Sexual Twists (Transcript Included)

He made the mistake of running as a super moral prude! He should of ran as a democrat stud that likes to fuck a lot of woman. He'd be the front runner in that case.

lol

What a kinky perverted bastard Cubanadian Cruz is. He is clearly having a Cuban Mistress Crisis.

Interview with a Candy Wrapper, the Lollipop Edition

Yo, how much did it cost the Billion Dollar Man Trump? The truth is around the corner, stay tuned!!! I don`t want to sound mean? But you are like MSNBC? Spitting out lies!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

He made the mistake of running as a super moral prude! He should of ran as a democrat stud that likes to fuck a lot of woman. He'd be the front runner in that case.

lol
Next week is going to be devastating for the Cruz campaign.

What a kinky perverted bastard Cubanadian Cruz is. He is clearly having a Cuban Mistress Crisis.

Yo, how much did it cost the Billion Dollar Man Trump? The truth is around the corner, stay tuned!!! I don`t want to sound mean? But you are like MSNBC? Spitting out lies!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 69046
Sorry, but not even Rambo himself can't save Cruz now.

Yo, you are right? I`m one person? But the Convention might just do it!!! Good Luck with your dream?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 69046

I wouldn't be too certain that 1stRambo isn't one of Teddy's "conquests"......I mean, that avatar just screams "man on man cuddles here".....

THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES ARE FOR READERS TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND HOW WE ACQUIRE AND REPORT NEWS.

• We acquire our information from a wide spectrum of venues not excluding social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Under U.S. law, Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. § 230 website owners or users NOT RESPONSIBLE for false or inaccurate information posted by anyone. Avenger Social gives forum to those that have no other recourse to have their voice heard. We also may add our own OPINION to submissions posted on Avenger Social.

I don't care for Cruz, but shouldn't we wait for a legitimate news source to provide us with information about Cruz instead of these half-ass internet sites?

But then they won't be provided because no legitimate news source will run on nonsense. And if they aren't sharing this false story Donald can't win wisconsin

THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES ARE FOR READERS TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND HOW WE ACQUIRE AND REPORT NEWS.

• We acquire our information from a wide spectrum of venues not excluding social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Under U.S. law, Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. § 230 website owners or users NOT RESPONSIBLE for false or inaccurate information posted by anyone. Avenger Social gives forum to those that have no other recourse to have their voice heard. We also may add our own OPINION to submissions posted on Avenger Social.

The problem is that once these kinds of things get into the social media, your name is crap no matter if the allegations are true or false.

I hate to say it, but maybe Trump is on to something: start suing people that report false things about people.

shouldn't we wait for a legitimate news source

at first i :lmao: then i seriously asked myself, a legitimate news source.., is there such a thing any more?

can you name one Ray.., i can not. :up:

Washington Post, NY Times, Fox, CNN, Forbes.......

I mean come on, the Avenger News? What is this, some guy in his mothers basement? See if a reporter can get credentials to see the President of the United States under the Avenger News......

"GTP"
View attachment 69046

I wouldn't be too certain that 1stRambo isn't one of Teddy's "conquests"......I mean, that avatar just screams "man on man cuddles here".....

Yo, sorry FAG, look up Luddly, he is more your faggot type!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

lol
Next week is going to be devastating for the Cruz campaign.

Yo, I can see the religious folks flocking to him? Because they know Trump is behind the backstabbing!!!

"GTP"
Can We Say Liar?
1448345588257.cached.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 69046

And I've only just begun.

I warned them. I warned them over and over and over.

shouldn't we wait for a legitimate news source

at first i :lmao: then i seriously asked myself, a legitimate news source.., is there such a thing any more?

can you name one Ray.., i can not. :up:

Washington Post, NY Times, Fox, CNN, Forbes.......

I mean come on, the Avenger News? What is this, some guy in his mothers basement? See if a reporter can get credentials to see the President of the United States under the Avenger News......

Double source anything. I usually go off continent and mmmmmmmmmrun with aussie or brit.

Forum List

Back