Breaking: Ted Cruz's Call Girl Gives Interview Describing Their Sexual Twists (Transcript Included)

Ted with Hookers!!!!

qhppBWB.jpg

OMG

I had a panic attack remembering one night at Larry's Hideaway!

THAT TED.

whew

What a kinky perverted bastard Cubanadian Cruz is. He is clearly having a Cuban Mistress Crisis.

Interview with a Candy Wrapper, the Lollipop Edition

Yo, how much did it cost the Billion Dollar Man Trump? The truth is around the corner, stay tuned!!! I don`t want to sound mean? But you are like MSNBC? Spitting out lies!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 69046
Sorry, but not even Rambo himself can't save Cruz now.

And I've only just begun.

I warned them. I warned them over and over and over.

WTF are you talking about? Are you multi-accounting?

I don't care for Cruz, but shouldn't we wait for a legitimate news source to provide us with information about Cruz instead of these half-ass internet sites?

But then they won't be provided because no legitimate news source will run on nonsense. And if they aren't sharing this false story Donald can't win wisconsin
The media is in Cruz's pocket now that he's the establishment darling. If he had any decency he'd come clean about these allegations.

I don't care for Cruz, but shouldn't we wait for a legitimate news source to provide us with information about Cruz instead of these half-ass internet sites?

But then they won't be provided because no legitimate news source will run on nonsense. And if they aren't sharing this false story Donald can't win wisconsin
The media is in Cruz's pocket now that he's the establishment darling. If he had any decency he'd come clean about these allegations.

He did. He outright denied them. So have the women allegedly involved.

So not surprisingly Trump's surrogates have been caught in their lies

New Cruz joke

Cruz: I slept with a Brazilian last night

Beck: How many is that?

Only 2 of his five mistresses have denied it. Which of course they would. They want to save their asses.

Cruz is scum. There's a reason his wife was found crazed and suicidal on the side of a highway.

This story's not over. I think it's just getting started.

Only 2 of his five mistresses have denied it. Which of course they would. They want to save their asses.

Cruz is scum. There's a reason his wife was found crazed and suicidal on the side of a highway.

This story's not over. I think it's just getting started.

Any woman would deny sleeping with ted cruz even if they did

shouldn't we wait for a legitimate news source

at first i :lmao: then i seriously asked myself, a legitimate news source.., is there such a thing any more?

can you name one Ray.., i can not. :up:

Washington Post, NY Times, Fox, CNN, Forbes.......

I mean come on, the Avenger News? What is this, some guy in his mothers basement? See if a reporter can get credentials to see the President of the United States under the Avenger News......

Double source anything. I usually go off continent and mmmmmmmmmrun with aussie or brit.

Actually I think what is needed here is time. All this stuff just came out, so let the chips fall where they may.

The Enquirer was very specific. If the allegations are false i expect super lawyer Cruz will surely sue?

Yes it was specific that they were reporting rumors and not facts. Which may make using them difficult since they never actually claimed anything as fact

The thing i despise about Cruz is his holier than thou bible thumping. I know bill clinton and donald trump have not been choir boys, but they never tell me how to live my life or that im not a real christian if i dont vote for them. cruz is vomit.

Forum List

Back