BREAKING: The DNC to nominate Joe Biden EARLY to stamp out talks of replacing him…

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I would say this is political suicide, but it's not as if the Democrats are just replete with fantastic options at the moment.

Still, this surprised me big time.

The Democratic National Committee is considering formally nominating Joe Biden as early as mid-July to ensure that the president is on November ballots, while helping to stamp out intra-party chatter of replacing him after last week’s poor debate performance.

A potential date for Biden’s nomination is July 21, when the Democratic convention’s credentials committee meets virtually, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity. The panel is meeting to finalize procedures before the party’s convention in Chicago starts on Aug. 19.

My thinking was they would try to get rid of him because at least there was a remote chance it could pay off.

Now they're in a veritable nose dive, and this is the equivalent of stepping on the gas.

I think this also shows that they tested the rickety construct of the remains of their political coalition, and the whole Jenga tower looked ready to topple over at the slightest touch.

So they're going full Weekend At Bernie's.

Nice of them to just give up early.....Sort of like the gop did with Bob Dole.

Makes sense really.....Now they can concentrate on the Senate races.

They were planning to do that all along, that may change

No, they weren't.

They were planning to formally nominate him August 7th, and then have the convention.

Now they're pushing it up to this month, if the Bloomberg report is accurate.

I mean, it's one thing to back him.

But they must be far more scared of party infighting and a paucity of backups than they are of the rotting corpse we call a President to actually do this.

:oops8:

DNC denies early convention roll call linked to calls to replace Biden

The Democratic National Committee has dismissed speculation it is nominating President Joe Biden as the party’s 2024 standard-bearer through a virtual roll call before its convention in order to counter calls to replace the president at the top of its ticket.

Both Biden campaign and DNC spokespeople were quick to clarify that the roll call, which will be held weeks before the Democratic National Convention next month in Chicago, was previously scheduled in response to a ballot access legal dispute with Ohio’s Republican-controlled legislature.

:oops8:

DNC denies early convention roll call linked to calls to replace Biden

The Democratic National Committee has dismissed speculation it is nominating President Joe Biden as the party’s 2024 standard-bearer through a virtual roll call before its convention in order to counter calls to replace the president at the top of its ticket.

Both Biden campaign and DNC spokespeople were quick to clarify that the roll call, which will be held weeks before the Democratic National Convention next month in Chicago, was previously scheduled in response to a ballot access legal dispute with Ohio’s Republican-controlled legislature.

Even the media's in disarray.

And I'd like to point out that left wing Bloomberg may have flubbed it, while Right leaning Washington Examiner may have gotten it right.

Here we go again....

f31cb8b31dce153b340476b717caae8c_768x0.jpg

I would say this is political suicide, but it's not as if the Democrats are just replete with fantastic options at the moment.

Still, this surprised me big time.

My thinking was they would try to get rid of him because at least there was a remote chance it could pay off.

Now they're in a veritable nose dive, and this is the equivalent of stepping on the gas.

They're doing this because they know a convention will be a sh!t show and Joe having to speak will only make it worse. By August he probably will be incapable of reading off a teleprompter let alone finding the stage.
They're already hyping up a terror attack no likely to hit right before the next debate as an excuse for Biden.

Well what you posted made no sense to me given it would be a huge loss for Chicago.

My understanding was they still would have had the convention.

Besides, they already screwed Atlanta out of a World Series.

I'm looking at you Stacy Abrams.

And......UGH.

Forum List

Back