BREAKING: the illegal immigrant murderer who escaped prison on the run for two weeks has been captured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm sorry. Were we not supposed to mention the fact that this guy who murdered his girlfriend, is an "illegal immigrant"?

My bad. Forget I said that.
These DEMs have been so “culticized” that they actually have more contempt for a law-abiding, tax-paying American citizen than they do for an illegal sub-human who bludgeoned a woman to death in front of her small children.

I blame:

1) Biden, with his vilification of Trump supporters
2) The media, complicit in it

Oh, I'm sorry. Were we not supposed to mention the fact that this guy who murdered his girlfriend, is an "illegal immigrant"?

My bad. Forget I said that.
Oh, mention it all you want. It's your job. Good boi.

Ah....MAGAts mentioning illegal aliens again. Good job, little boi. Good job. :heehee:
This one was a killer that has been deported 4X Bodey.

Had police on a manhunt for a week or so. How much do you think that cost in dollars for that manhunt?

Who provides those dollars to the police to do that?

Last edited:
IM2 is just another greedy ass Negro that has been brainwashed by sicko White Liberals that he is entitled to everything and that Whites are keeping him down.

He is too dumb to escape from the White Liberal run welfare plantation. He gets his free chitlins and watermelon and all he has to do is vote for Democrats. He doesn't even have to pick cotton.
Well, if we didn't know this thread was a product of Stormfronters, we know now. ;)

This one was a killer that has been deported 4X Bodey.

Had police on a manhunt for a week or so. How do you think that cost in dollars for that manhunt?

Who provides those dollars to the police to do that?
If the prison guard had done his job.
If the prison had bought a clue after the last escapee got out the same way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back