Breaking: The Manchurian muslim Releases 20th 9-11 Hijacker From Gitmo

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
I surprised he don't release all the terrorist muslim's all at once, give them $100K each and send them all to Dearbornistan!

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 9/25/2015 | Jim Hoft
Barack Obama released Osama Bin Laden’s bodyguard this week from Gitmo. Abdul Rahman Shalabi was trained as the 20th hijacker in the 9-11 attacks. 20th hijacker shalabi Obama released Shalabi to Saudi Arabia this week. Shalabi was released from Gitmo on September 21, 2015. Investor’s Business Daily reported, via Pamela Geller: “ How much does President Obama still want the Guantanamo Bay terrorist prison shuttered? He just released the man trained to be the 20th hijacker for the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. In May, 2008, Rear Adm. David M. Thomas, then-commander of the Joint Task Force at Guantanamo Bay, sent...

Hell, he just ran with Bin Laden....

I'm surprised Obozo didn't call him to the White House and give him a medal!!!!

When he assumed office in January 2009 President Barack Obama made a number of promises about the future of Guantanamo.[14][15][16] He promised the use of torture would cease at the camp. He promised to institute a new review system. That new review system was composed of officials from six departments, where the OARDEC reviews were conducted entirely by the Department of Defense. When it reported back, a year later, the Joint Review Task Force classified some individuals as too dangerous to be transferred from Guantanamo, even though there was no evidence to justify laying charges against them. On April 9, 2013, that document was made public after a Freedom of Information Act request.[17] Abdul Rahman Shalabi was one of the 71 individuals deemed too innocent to charge, but too dangerous to release. Although Obama promised that those deemed too innocent to charge, but too dangerous to release would start to receive reviews from a Periodic Review Board less than a quarter of men have received a review.

Periodic Review Board

Shalabi had a Periodic Review Board hearing convened for him on April 21, 2015.[18] [18]

On June 15 his Board drafted recommendation that he be released from Guantanamo. Carol Rosenberg, of the Miami Herald, was the first to report on this recommendation.

Abdul Rahman Shalabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pamela Geller is getting rich playing Useful Idiots like you, Vag

IBD, Pamela Geller, Vag......

"Think" about that for a minute....

What's Investors Business Daily have to do with it NeedleDickTheBugFucker?:badgrin:

Did you read your citation, Vag?

What's Investors Business Daily have to do with it NeedleDickTheBugFucker?:badgrin:

Citation...noun 1. Military. mention of a soldier or a unit in orders, usually for gallantry!:badgrin:

Citation...noun 1. Military. mention of a soldier or a unit in orders, usually for gallantry!:badgrin:

As I've heard it told yours was a dishonorable discharge...

Forum List

Back