Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election!

Dominion, Maricopa County Rebuff Arizona Senate’s Attempt to Get Election Machine Passwords​

You would think that a big multi-billion dollar company like Dominion concerned for their reputation could at least send an expert to AZ to unlock machines with the password so auditors could see what they need without giving the password out!

BTW, can't passwords also be changed?
It's not the passwords they care about it is the proprietary software the passwords protect.

Why would you need special secret software in a simple tabulation machine?

I'll make it simple for you......because you're a moron....to CHANGE votes.

In Georgia they did a hand recount. There was only 1 error. Did not change the outcome.

Dominion, Maricopa County Rebuff Arizona Senate’s Attempt to Get Election Machine Passwords​

You would think that a big multi-billion dollar company like Dominion concerned for their reputation could at least send an expert to AZ to unlock machines with the password so auditors could see what they need without giving the password out!

It's not the passwords they care about it is the proprietary software the passwords protect.

In Georgia they did a hand recount. There was only 1 error. Did not change the outcome.

They didn't check the authenticity of the ballots which makes a recount pointless.

You keep trotting out irrelevant factoids.

And you lie, they found thousands of ballots for Trump that had magically disappeared.

I guess you've never tried to teach a computer to deal with human input. If you had you'd know it is unbelievably complex and a science in its own right. I think the only thing here that is simple is you.

I guess you've never tried to teach a computer to deal with human input. If you had you'd know it is unbelievably complex and a science in its own right. I think the only thing here that is simple is you.

TABULATION MACHINE.

Algorythms CHANGE votes. Algorythms should NEVER be in a simple tabulation machine because they are prima facie evidence of fraud.

But I am smart.

And you clearly aren't.

This is why the Dims fear the AZ audit so much. It's inspiring further audits. Eventually enough fraudulent balllots will be uncovered to nullify the election.

Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election! - USA SUPREME

In the 2020 presidential election, the state of Wisconsin faced a lot of “controversy.”
Social media users have been sharing posts claiming that during the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4 there were vote dumps of hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots only for Democrat Joe Biden in Wisconsin
They faced a lot of other voter fraud allegations.
There was a claim that 140,000 ballots for Biden were found in Wisconsin on the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4.
President Donald Trump and his campaign were also claiming that there are too many “irregularities” with Wisconsin’s presidential election ballots to trust the outcome!
Left-wing media “debunked these stories” but many left wondering why there was no audit because many Americans still think that there was some sort of voter fraud there.
Well, after Arizona’s audit thing could change as Wisconsin officially authorized an audit of the 2020 elections:
This news raises allegations that Michigan and Pennsylvania could approve audits too.
In any case, the ongoing audit in Arizona is facing a lot of difficulties!
So far as I know, the AZ audit has yet to claim any evidence of fraud so what's the hurry. If I was a WI taxpayer I'd be upset if I had to pay for another audit, if they do it with private funds I hope they learn from the mistakes in AZ.
The PA Supreme Court ruled on the day after the election that hundreds of thousands of 3:00AM ballots whose signatures didn't match the books were valid.
Talk about fraud.
This is the flaw and risk with Mail-In Balloting which is why I want it to go away OR come up with a viable, transparent signature matching process. Otherwise, absentee ballots meets all of the concerns laid out by Democrats in their case for mail-in voting.

The reason you want it to go away is because mail in votes cut against Trump.

No, because mail in votes are a license to steal my participation in voting.

It is a direct assault on the sanctity of a free society.

There is not a bit of evidence to support that. You are the ones who want to steal elections.

Dominion was created exclusively to make it easy for corrupt officials to rig elections. Obviously they get hostile when confronted with an audit that shows their machines

1. Flip ballots
2. Were programmed on election night in many places to keep a certain margin -switch enough votes to hold a constant lead. That happened in NH, GA, VA, and likely many more
3. All states that bought dominion machines are controlled by Zionists who support both w and Biden... The 911 crowd

You are a lying weasel.

Another sub with an IQ under 5. Subs, pro Israel Christians, are the only life forms on the planet still fooled by col osman and tenet.

MATH PROBLEM

Jet fuel burns at 600F. The liquid steel pouring out of the south tower was 2200F according to steel industry charts....

WHERE DID THE ADDITIONAL 1600F come from?

Subs are not good at math and science. That is why, since Karl rove brought them into the party, the GOP isn't longer fiscally conservative. It takes MATH to understand fiscal conservatism. It takes science to understand 911. Subs are only good at doing one thing - parroting a Jew masquerading as their christian preacher....

You are not good at anything. 911 was not a inside job you fascist pig.

That is such a woefully ignorant statement. You need special software to provide a screen for people to even vote.

They didn't check the authenticity of the ballots which makes a recount pointless.

You keep trotting out irrelevant factoids.

And you lie, they found thousands of ballots for Trump that had magically disappeared.

You are the one who is irrelevant. There is no reason to doubt the authenticity of the ballots.

TABULATION MACHINE.

Algorythms CHANGE votes. Algorythms should NEVER be in a simple tabulation machine because they are prima facie evidence of fraud.

But I am smart.

And you clearly aren't.
You may or may or may not be smart but you are certainly wrong. Algorithms RECOGNIZE votes. If you think back to the Bush-Gore, hanging chad fiasco of an election you might realize that it is not fraud but accuracy that require algorithms to correctly recognize what a voter intended.

This is why the Dims fear the AZ audit so much. It's inspiring further audits. Eventually enough fraudulent balllots will be uncovered to nullify the election.

Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election! - USA SUPREME

In the 2020 presidential election, the state of Wisconsin faced a lot of “controversy.”
Social media users have been sharing posts claiming that during the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4 there were vote dumps of hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots only for Democrat Joe Biden in Wisconsin
There was a claim that 140,000 ballots for Biden were found in Wisconsin on the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4.
President Donald Trump and his campaign were also claiming that there are too many “irregularities” with Wisconsin’s presidential election ballots to trust the outcome!
Left-wing media “debunked these stories” but many left wondering why there was no audit because many Americans still think that there was some sort of voter fraud there.
Well, after Arizona’s audit thing could change as Wisconsin officially authorized an audit of the 2020 elections:
This news raises allegations that Michigan and Pennsylvania could approve audits too.
So far as I know, the AZ audit has yet to claim any evidence of fraud so what's the hurry. If I was a WI taxpayer I'd be upset if I had to pay for another audit, if they do it with private funds I hope they learn from the mistakes in AZ.
The PA Supreme Court ruled on the day after the election that hundreds of thousands of 3:00AM ballots whose signatures didn't match the books were valid.
Talk about fraud.
This is the flaw and risk with Mail-In Balloting which is why I want it to go away OR come up with a viable, transparent signature matching process. Otherwise, absentee ballots meets all of the concerns laid out by Democrats in their case for mail-in voting.

There is not a bit of evidence to support that. You are the ones who want to steal elections.
There is abundant evidence. You are the ones who did steal an election, douchebag.

TABULATION MACHINE.

But I am smart.

And you clearly aren't.
You may or may or may not be smart but you are certainly wrong. Algorithms RECOGNIZE votes. If you think back to the Bush-Gore, hanging chad fiasco of an election you might realize that it is not fraud but accuracy that require algorithms to correctly recognize what a voter intended.
Anyone who believes a computer can determine what a voter intended is a certified numskull.

Talk about fraud.

Fascists are experts at accusing others of exactly what they are doing. Hello fascist! :bye1:

TABULATION MACHINE.

But I am smart.

And you clearly aren't.
Anyone who believes a computer can determine what a voter intended is a certified numskull.
Or they live in Virginia where we mark a paper ballot that gets read by a machine. There are an infinite ways I can mark my ballot.

TABULATION MACHINE.

But I am smart.

And you clearly aren't.

No, retard, algorithms CHANGE votes. A simple tabulation machine needs no algorithm. It is not "looking" at anything. It is merely tabulating A vs B votes. That's all.

TABULATION MACHINE.

But I am smart.

And you clearly aren't.
No, retard, algorithms CHANGE votes. A simple tabulation machine needs no algorithm. It is not "looking" at anything. It is merely tabulating A vs B votes. That's all.
Meanwhile back here on planet Earth there is a whole industry built around reading ballots:

One of the most important capabilities of any voting system is its ability to interpret voter intent. Clear Ballot’s foundational insight is the importance of allowing counties to “see the result”. Until now, jurisdictions have only had two methods of assessing voter intent; trusting unverifiable machines or counting ballots by hand.​

TABULATION MACHINE.

But I am smart.

And you clearly aren't.
Meanwhile back here on planet Earth there is a whole industry built around reading ballots:

One of the most important capabilities of any voting system is its ability to interpret voter intent. Clear Ballot’s foundational insight is the importance of allowing counties to “see the result”. Until now, jurisdictions have only had two methods of assessing voter intent; trusting unverifiable machines or counting ballots by hand.​

Yeah, imagine that. All of these voting companies manipulating votes for their personal gain. I believe that is called corruption.

Thanks for pointing out how widespread the problem is.

Last edited:

TABULATION MACHINE.

But I am smart.

And you clearly aren't.

Algorythms should NEVER be in a simple tabulation machine: CORRECT. To anyone who actually understands how computers work, an algorithm is a set of executable code designed to carry out an explicit operation with a specific goal in mind. There is absolutely no purpose to them in simple tabulation (counting). So the question becomes: What are these algorithms designed to do?

Algorithms RECOGNIZE votes: Algorithms do what they are designed to do., but they are entirely unnecessary just to tally votes input. I can count votes with nothing more than a simple adder circuit made from a few J-K flip flops.

Algorithms to correctly recognize what a voter intended: I'd like to see the code for CORRECTLY "recognizing the voter's intent" vs. the code to INCORRECTLY do so! The fact is that no such thing exists. Code is not psychic; at best, all it can do is carry out a set of instructions to carry out ASSUMPTIONS: If a vote for some reason somehow falls into an arbitrary state of neither high nor low, THEN DO THIS. There is no high level interpretation involved.

Conservatives who believe this nonsense are truly this stupid.

Conservatives who don’t believe this nonsense but propagate it anyway are truly this dishonest.
Take your theory fold it into a square with sharp corners and cram it where the Sun don't shine.

Forum List

Back