BREAKING: They Won’t Be Missing Him! The US Military Just Gave Obama The Most Embarrassing Send Off!

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
"Who better to give a rating of how poor Obama has been as Commander-in-Chief than the very men and women that have had to put their lives on the line for our country under the control of Obama?...
Rows and rows of empty seats were there to greet Obama..."

C1XfPlSUcAAVYjw.jpg

BREAKING: They Won't Be Missing Him! The US Military Just Gave Obama The Most Embarrassing Send Off! ⋆ USA Politics Today

"Who better to give a rating of how poor Obama has been as Commander-in-Chief than the very men and women that have had to put their lives on the line for our country under the control of Obama?...

C1XfPlSUcAAVYjw.jpg

BREAKING: They Won't Be Missing Him! The US Military Just Gave Obama The Most Embarrassing Send Off! ⋆ USA Politics Today
Listen, if this is gonna make up for the lack of support for the new guy, we'll take it. Obama is now a free slave, who gives a shit about the seating numbers, nobody!! Sorry to burst your bubble.....Love you Obama and will miss you much!!

C1XfPlSUcAAVYjw.jpg

Listen, if this is gonna make up for the lack of support for the new guy, we'll take it. Obama is now a free slave, who gives a shit about the seating numbers, nobody!! Sorry to burst your bubble.....Love you Obama and will miss you much!!
yes the welfare nation will miss him.

the rest of us, who have been paying for you...not so much

C1XfPlSUcAAVYjw.jpg

yes the welfare nation will miss him.

the rest of us, who have been paying for you...not so much
Paying what? According to you whinney mf's, yaw's broke!!

The fact he even showed up is surprising....Obama, go off and enjoy your life and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU!

I'm a 10 year naval vet, if invited as would thousands...we'd show up for you, we love you soooooo much, man, really

Man, did you see all those empty seats at the Trump inaugural parade? And the barely filled mall? That's the good story!

We all know presidents are unpopular at the end of their term, but Trump has unprecidented unpopularity at the first day of his term!

C1XfPlSUcAAVYjw.jpg

Lack of support? He won dude. When you going to stop crying like a two-year-old?

As for Obama, I wish him the best. I will grant that the one good thing about Obama, he wasn't a criminal corrupt scandal plagued idiot like Billy Clinton was, Hillary has been, and Hillary would have been if she had won.

And for that, I thank Obama. I'm glad he wasn't screwing interns, selling high tech to China, and taking millions of dollars from Buddhist monks.

C1XfPlSUcAAVYjw.jpg

Lack of support? He won dude. When you going to stop crying like a two-year-old?

As for Obama, I wish him the best. I will grant that the one good thing about Obama, he wasn't a criminal corrupt scandal plagued idiot like Billy Clinton was, Hillary has been, and Hillary would have been if she had won.

And for that, I thank Obama. I'm glad he wasn't screwing interns, selling high tech to China, and taking millions of dollars from Buddhist monks.
First off, pay attention....read the damn thread and its intent to once again try to humiliate Obama and then read my response. How in the fuck am I whining? Miss me on that shit, dude!! Stop thinking for a second when my man Obama is attacked its okay with me....not gonna happen

FAKE NEWS ALERT:

Man, did you see all those empty seats at the Trump inaugural parade? And the barely filled mall? That's the good story!

We all know presidents are unpopular at the end of their term, but Trump has unprecidented unpopularity at the first day of his term!

You are referring to pictures taken HOURS EARLIER that were passed off as being taken DURING. In other words, you have been duped yet again.

Trump Inauguration Ratings Second Biggest in 36 Years

And that doesn't include streaming. I watched it streaming on CSPAN to avoid hearing the MSM flapping their flycatchers.

You are why the obamas were hated. you shot your mouth off before many of us on the right hand side of the aisle said cest la vie and bon soir to the obamas.

C1XfPlSUcAAVYjw.jpg

• What were the criteria for being able to attend the ceremony?
  • Who was invited?
  • Who even knew in advance that the ceremony was happening?
Was it an event that widely announced and long awaited beforehand and that anyone could attend for free if they so desired?

And what's with the caption about insurance being used in association with what is purportedly an award ceremony? I'm sorry, I don't see the connection.

You are why the obamas were hated. you shot your mouth off before many of us on the right hand side of the aisle said cest la vie and bon soir to the obamas.

You are one to talk about mouths being shot off, or on.

The fact he even showed up is surprising....Obama, go off and enjoy your life and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU!

I'm a 10 year naval vet, if invited as would thousands...we'd show up for you, we love you soooooo much, man, really

Ok what I don't get then is why you have such a hate on for whites who come by the way in so many different shades. I am a white tan very well from Irish ukrainian background. Being a Canuck and from Toronto with the biggest and the most bad ass jump up Caribanna baby on the planet why do you blacks in the states hate on white so much.

I've never seen any thing like the like. You US blacks still act like you were owned instead of being some of the richest sons of bitches on the planet.

Ok what I don't get then is why you have such a hate on for whites who come by the way in so many different shades. I am a white tan very well from Irish ukrainian background. Being a Canuck and from Toronto with the biggest and the most bad ass jump up Caribanna baby on the planet why do you blacks in the states hate on white so much.

I've never seen any thing like the like. You US blacks still act like you were owned instead of being some of the richest sons of bitches on the planet.

Everybody's racist, shriveled up grandmother... give her a hand!

I see you want to be banned. Let's dance then.

I see you want to be banned. Let's dance then.

Give me all you got, tiny hands.

Everybody's racist, shriveled up grandmother... give her a hand!

Pick a topic and lets go.

Forum List

Back