BREAKING: They Won’t Be Missing Him! The US Military Just Gave Obama The Most Embarrassing Send Off!

The fact he even showed up is surprising....Obama, go off and enjoy your life and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU!

I'm a 10 year naval vet, if invited as would thousands...we'd show up for you, we love you soooooo much, man, really

Ok what I don't get then is why you have such a hate on for whites who come by the way in so many different shades. I am a white tan very well from Irish ukrainian background. Being a Canuck and from Toronto with the biggest and the most bad ass jump up Caribanna baby on the planet why do you blacks in the states hate on white so much.

I've never seen any thing like the like. You US blacks still act like you were owned instead of being some of the richest sons of bitches on the planet.

Everybody's racist, shriveled up grandmother... give her a hand!

Pick a topic and lets go.

I gave you the initiative. Take it you passive cow. You might use the opportunity to call me a cow too!

You are the one who offered to "dance". Should call yourself tinypussy... but that would be kind of misleading, since you're anything but after so many years of "politics".

Last edited:
The fact he even showed up is surprising....Obama, go off and enjoy your life and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU!

I'm a 10 year naval vet, if invited as would thousands...we'd show up for you, we love you soooooo much, man, really

Ok what I don't get then is why you have such a hate on for whites who come by the way in so many different shades. I am a white tan very well from Irish ukrainian background. Being a Canuck and from Toronto with the biggest and the most bad ass jump up Caribanna baby on the planet why do you blacks in the states hate on white so much.

I've never seen any thing like the like. You US blacks still act like you were owned instead of being some of the richest sons of bitches on the planet.

I gave you the initiative. Take it you passive cow. You might use the opportunity to call me a cow too!

You are the one who offered to "dance". Should call yourself tinypussy... but that would be kind of misleading, since you're anything but after so many years of "politics".
I feel an overwhelming urge to refrain to Fawlty Towers.

I feel an overwhelming urge to refrain to Fawlty Towers.

Nobody cares what you watched 40 years ago.

This is my first time.

Do you want a full argument?

You haven't even fucking said anything. You challenged me, and then you're just sitting on your fat ass doing nothing.

I'm going to bed. Maybe in the morning you'll have said something nasty to me. One can only hope.

Man, did you see all those empty seats at the Trump inaugural parade? And the barely filled mall? That's the good story!

We all know presidents are unpopular at the end of their term, but Trump has unprecidented unpopularity at the first day of his term!

That is a lie, Cowpie. I guess CNN didn't bother to show the whole picture of the actual inauguration. It was full. It's already been proven that the photos shown were taken earlier in the day. Fake news at it again. You can stop repeating a debunked story now.

Dems generally are not popular with the military. Hillary has been so cruel in the past to military people who had the misfortune of having to be around her. She and Bill once admitted that they "loathe the military."

Obama hasn't shown much respect for them. Neither he or Hillary gave a shit during the Benghazi attack. Military personnel know that libs don't usually have their backs.

Man, did you see all those empty seats at the Trump inaugural parade? And the barely filled mall? That's the good story!

We all know presidents are unpopular at the end of their term, but Trump has unprecidented unpopularity at the first day of his term!

That is a lie, Cowpie. I guess CNN didn't bother to show the whole picture of the actual inauguration. It was full. It's already been proven that the photos shown were taken earlier in the day. Fake news at it again. You can stop repeating a debunked story now.

Dems generally are not popular with the military. Hillary has been so cruel in the past to military people who had the misfortune of having to be around her. She and Bill once admitted that they "loathe the military."

Obama hasn't shown much respect for them. Neither he or Hillary gave a shit during the Benghazi attack. Military personnel know that libs don't usually have their backs.

You're a deluded idiot. Pictures were shown for similar times, and at the same zoom distance. Nothing was debunked. The only thing debunked were your "alternative facts" from President Stalin's Press Secretar.

It was a tiny crowd, for a big man with tiny hands.

I hope you're not this dishonest with your children. They might grow up to become as retarded as their mother(father?)

You haven't even fucking said anything. You challenged me, and then you're just sitting on your fat ass doing nothing.

I'm going to bed. Maybe in the morning you'll have said something nasty to me. One can only hope.
Oh dear heart in the words of the best you must not give me that you snotty faced heap of parrot droppings. You must shut your festering gob you withering tit your type makes me want to bazooka barf you vacuous toffee nosed malodorous pervert.

You are a swine. See you tomorrow.

Oh dear heart in the words of the best you must not give me that you snotty faced heap of parrot droppings. You must shut your festering gob you withering tit your type makes me want to bazooka barf you vacuous toffee nosed malodorous pervert.

You are a swine. See you tomorrow.

Are we in the 1700's? What kind of insults were those?

Oh...Sir! Prototype on Steam

And you're a racist......

FAKE NEWS ALERT:

You are referring to pictures taken HOURS EARLIER that were passed off as being taken DURING. In other words, you have been duped yet again.

No.

FAKE NEWS ALERT:

You are referring to pictures taken HOURS EARLIER that were passed off as being taken DURING. In other words, you have been duped yet again.

No.
image.jpeg

"Who better to give a rating of how poor Obama has been as Commander-in-Chief than the very men and women that have had to put their lives on the line for our country under the control of Obama?...
Rows and rows of empty seats were there to greet Obama..."

C1XfPlSUcAAVYjw.jpg

BREAKING: They Won't Be Missing Him! The US Military Just Gave Obama The Most Embarrassing Send Off! ⋆ USA Politics Today
Listen, if this is gonna make up for the lack of support for the new guy, we'll take it. Obama is now a free slave, who gives a shit about the seating numbers, nobody!! Sorry to burst your bubble.....Love you Obama and will miss you much!!
yes the welfare nation will miss him.

the rest of us, who have been paying for you...not so much
Paying what? According to you whinney mf's, yaw's broke!!
Mammy Speak props

Barely filled mall? Plop plop plop. That's all we can expect from cowpie.

You're a deluded idiot. Pictures were shown for similar times, and at the same zoom distance. Nothing was debunked. The only thing debunked were your "alternative facts" from President Stalin's Press Secretar.

I hope you're not this dishonest with your children. They might grow up to become as retarded as their mother(father?)
2nd largest crowd in 36 years is tiny? You have proven you have a tiny mind. Plop plop, one cowpie after another.

2nd largest crowd in 36 years is tiny? You have proven you have a tiny mind. Plop plop, one cowpie after another.

Trump wasn't whining about how many saw it on TV. He was claiming that there were more people that showed up to watch. He was wrong.

Forum List

Back