BREAKING: THIEF - Hillary LITERALLY Stealing From The Elderly, Poor! Complaint Filed w/AG, FEC!

...the republicans have offered a bigger scam artist than the democrats have.

Sorry the EVIDENCE doesn't support your opinion. Trump isn't STEALING money from grandma, grandpa, and the poor to finance his campaign.

A woman who can give a speech for a hundred thousand dollars stealing pennies?

It's too ridiculous for words.

You have to do better than the Observer.

Sorry the EVIDENCE doesn't support your opinion. Trump isn't STEALING money from grandma, grandpa, and the poor to finance his campaign.

How many votes will you be casting for trump easy?
Voting for a democrat like I will be doing means I can vote at least 10, maybe 15 times.

How about you? Did you give money to Hillary? Or Trump?
Did you attend trumps scam university?

A woman who can give a speech for a hundred thousand dollars stealing pennies?It's too ridiculous for words.
As I said, the EVIDENCE far out-weighs your OPINION. Complaints have been filed with Attorney Generals and the FEC. Provide me with some evidence that defeats that, not just what YOU think.

Voting for a democrat like I will be doing means I can vote at least 10, maybe 15 times.

Why all the attempted distractions, Wilbur? The FACT that the EVIDENCE shows Hillary is stealing from old people and the poor must be rubbing you raw right now. Complaints have been filed with State AGs & the FEC. Get back to me when you have something other than attempted distractions.

She doesn't take anything less than $250,000. It cost at least that to buy her off for political favors...What's in those speeches anyway?:dunno:

Why all the attempted distractions, Wilbur? The FACT that the EVIDENCE shows Hillary is stealing from old people and the poor must be rubbing you raw right now. Complaints have been filed with State AGs & the FEC. Get back to me when you have something other than attempted distractions.

You didn't provide any evidence.

No I didn't....but the information, reports, and complaints filed with State Attorney Generals and FEC, as reported in the links, sure did.

The FACTS / Documented reports that she has engaged in these Fraud, Campaign Finance scams / 'irregularities', has stolen from money from people the same exact way in 2007, how she had to refund hundreds of thousands of campaign contributions, how she has taken money from convicted criminal bundlers, drug dealers, & terrorists sure did.

No I didn't....but the information, reports, and complaints filed with State Attorney Generals and FEC, as reported in the links, sure did.

The FACTS / Documented reports that she has engaged in these Fraud, Campaign Finance scams / 'irregularities', has stolen from money from people the same exact way in 2007, how she had to refund hundreds of thousands of campaign contributions, how she has taken money from convicted criminal bundlers, drug dealers, & terrorists sure did.

Lots of hearsay and anonymous baloney.

I know that is too far fetched.
That would almost be like someone trying to claim that Trump set up some fake class designed to steal a couple hundred bucks from people when in realty he is worthy billions.
You are right, too far fetched and glad you finally see the idiocy in that whole fraud case with Donalds class,.

Lots of hearsay and anonymous baloney.
Banks' Fraud Departments have verified the unauthorized STEALING of money from these people's accounts and have filed complaints with State Attorney Generals and the FEC. There is no 'hearsay' or 'anonymous baloney'...just a lot of liberal lie,deny, justify, and opinion! Just like in 2007, Hillary is BUSTED robbing old people and the poor to get what she wants.

Why all the attempted distractions, Wilbur?

Easy easy. I am voting for the candidate that I believe will do the LEAST amount of harm to me and mine. That would be Hillary. And I don't give money to candidates.
So you believe a candidate who is BREAKING THE LAW - who is stealing money from old people and the poor...before she ever gets into office...would do the least harm to this country?! WOW! Ok, good luck with that!

This seems to be what's happening to an 81-year-old Maplewood woman named Carol Mahre, who took her frustrating situation to KARE 11 news last night. Mahre says in March, she used the Hillary for America campaign website to give her favorite candidate $25. That is, one donation, totaling $25.

OMG easy. I found one person who lost 100 dollars. 100 entire fucking dollars easy.

I am sure Clinton put it in her bank account. Aren't you (sure)?

So you believe a candidate who is BREAKING THE LAW - who is stealing money from old people and the poor...before she ever gets into office...would do the least harm to this country?! WOW! Ok, good luck with that!

As opposed to a candidate that steals from the middle class. You vote for trump. You two have a lot in common it seems. Both full of shit.

As opposed to a candidate that...
Still nothing, huh?! Yeah, get back to me when you have something to counter the FACT that FRAUD charges have been filed with State Atty Generals and the FEC for Hillary stealing from the elderly and the poor.

OMG easy. I found one person who lost 100 dollars.
Can you NOT read or has your extreme partisanship simply made you that STUPID?

What part of 'Banks' Fraud Departments are getting OVER 100 CALLS A DAY' reporting Hillary's campaign is STEALING from their accounts do you NOT comprehend?

hey thanks for confirming the dems cheat using individuals to vote more than once. No problem in your little mind at all. And then you want to stand up and say that conservatives want to suppress votes. hahahahahahahahahahaaa thanks again for validating our point.

It must really suck when ones candidate is being called out on illegal or unethical practices almost every day, and the best you can get on the other candidate is some BS story from 20 years ago.

Forum List

Back