Breaking: Thousands Of Angry War Protesters Take To Their Beds And Sleep In !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's a wonder any of us made it to work on time this morning, considering if you have a commute it surely was disrupted by all the protests across this nation !!!

No doubt tens of thousands of workers were late, if they made it at all, these damn prote........................what's that ? You say no one was protesting in the streets where you are ?
Surely you jest ? Wasn't there a bridge taken over, or a hiway disrupted where you live ?
Okay, well certainly once you arrived at work, protesters were blocking you from getting into your office, right ?

"Where are the peace protests over Syria bombing?"

Maybe it’s war fatigue. Maybe climate change is consuming all the protest energy right now. Maybe momentum just needs to build.

But most likely, all of the above are the reasons antiwar protests didn’t erupt throughout the Bay Area, veteran activists say, after U.S. warplanes roared over the Syrian border Tuesday to bomb more than a dozen enclaves of Islamic radical jihadists into rubble.

Some activists even conceded that many people weren’t going into the streets because the militants being targeted deserved to be dealt with, if not killed.

By Tuesday afternoon, there were still no loud demonstrations to be found. Major military incursions in years past launched seas of banners down San Francisco’s Market Street, but this time? Nothing — at least right off the bat.

Where are the peace protests over Syria bombing - SFGate

Can you not see the difference in the invasion of Iraq and the bombing in Syria??
It's one thing to be ask to help, quite another to invite yourself..

Can't speak for other places but in NYC the planned massive protest was hampered as the vermin had trouble getting to their kickoff site due to the massive traffic snarls resulting from Barry's motorcade and the required additional security standby actions necessitated when the idiot-in-chief offered the use of Limo 1 to Chelsea Clinton in the event she suddenly goes into labor at the onset of the dilivery of Slick Willie's seond (known) child and first grandkid.

Can you not see the difference in the invasion of Iraq and the bombing in Syria??
And you think your average peacenik in San Francisco really sees anything other than their extreme views ? These people would have protested WWII.

It's not so much that there aren't war protestors...because there are and always will be. What's changed is that with Barry in office those protestors can't get Main Stream Media coverage. It's kind of like the question "If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it...does it make a sound?". In this case...if war protestors hold protests and nobody shows up to cover said protest...did it really ever happen?

On that note, where I live, all during Bush's presidency and once we invaded Afghanistan every Friday during the 5:00 commute, a group known as the "Women in Black" quietly protested and held up signs. They did it consistently for several years. Once Obama took office, they disappeared and haven't been seen since.

No surprise, it was exactly what we knew would happen.

And you think your average peacenik in San Francisco really sees anything other than their extreme views ? These people would have protested WWII.
Like the repubs did?

Not too many Repubs clogged the streets protesting WWII.
I know, but being the person you are, I thought you would enjoy that quip..

On that note, where I live, all during Bush's presidency and once we invaded Afghanistan every Friday during the 5:00 commute, a group known as the "Women in Black" quietly protested and held up signs. They did it consistently for several years. Once Obama took office, they disappeared and haven't been seen since.

Yes some people really are biased...I've never protested any war...

Like the repubs did?

Not too many Repubs clogged the streets protesting WWII.
I know, but being the person you are, I thought you would enjoy that quip..

:beer:

Yes some people really are biased...I've never protested any war...

What about the Spanish-American War ? Wasn't that you holding up that sign "No Blood For Cigars" ?

Yep, you far left liberal hypocrites, you're about to meet Ms. KARMA. And she's a bitch. Love her.
My far leftist wife is ready to stop eating animals, and start eating christians..

Tell her to start out with something mild like a good northern Christian. She'll want to take it slow before she digs in to a spicy southern Christian.

Forum List

Back