Breaking: Trump Announces He Would Consider Halting U.S. Oil Purchases From Saudi Arabia

Trump is so right on so many things

no more dealing with the middle east
Fix our trade
rebuild America

This guy is damn good.

We can use our own resources. Why we haven't been is beyond me.

We don't have enough.

Oil is pooled into global lots, what we buy comes from pretty much everywhere. It's all mixed together.

Trump doesn't know that. Yeah, that's President material.

Not sure a president can do that unilaterally, and pretty sure Congress would tell him to fuck off.

However, I like the idea.

Last edited:
Ah yes, Donald Trump is so conservative he wants to insert himself to private businesses and dictate what they can and cannot do.

In a word.....Obabble.
Yup, that's we are up 15 points to almost 90% energy free.
For idiots that think we don't use out own oil
If you’re a little more in-the-know than most people on this topic, you’ll notice that the imports listed above don’t even come close to matching the U.S.’s insatiable appetite for oil. And that’s where the most important fact in this article comes in: 60% of the oil that Americans use is produced right here in the U.S.

In fact, only between 1997-2010 did we see oil imports rise above our own oil production. This trend began to reverse in 2005 and we’re now on a stable path toward (mostly) oil independence.

we're not only using our own but exporting too

Yeah I know, but not enough. We can sustain ourselves for many many years. We do not have to be dependent on the ME.
yes but the Saudis were great friends of GWB How can we take away the bread from their mouths So what if they funded the 9/11 killers?

Pretty dangerous talk. All U.S. Presidents must kiss the Saudi ring. That's been a requirement for many years. I mean, the Bush Family basically works for the Saudi Royal Family. That was pretty evident on 9/11. George Bush whisked the Bin Ladens right outta the country after the attack. I mean, no interviews/interrogations by law enforcement? Just rushed onto a private plane and whisked away. Crazy stuff.

Last edited:
Pretty dangerous talk. All U.S. Presidents must kiss the Saudi ring. That's been a requirement for many years. I mean, the Bush Family basically works for the Saudi Royal Family. That was pretty evident on 9/11. George Bush whisked the Bin Ladens right outta the country after 9/11. I mean, no interviews/interrogations by law enforcement? Just rushed onto a private plane and whisked away. Crazy stuff.

very true ,,and all these republicans here can talk about are hillary and obama bashing them every day And the nitwit who put us in this boiling pot is walking free collecting checks for speaking??? You couldn't pay me enough to see that moron gwb, give a speech

Pretty dangerous talk. All U.S. Presidents must kiss the Saudi ring. That's been a requirement for many years. I mean, the Bush Family basically works for the Saudi Royal Family. That was pretty evident on 9/11. George Bush whisked the Bin Ladens right outta the country after 9/11. I mean, no interviews/interrogations by law enforcement? Just rushed onto a private plane and whisked away. Crazy stuff.

very true ,,and all these republicans here can talk about are hillary and obama bashing them every day And the nitwit who put us in this boiling pot is walking free collecting checks for speaking??? You couldn't pay me enough to see that moron gwb, give a speech

In fairness, Obama and Clinton kiss the Saudi ring as well. But i hear ya. GWB was a moron who should have never been a U.S. President.

Forum List

Back