BREAKING: Trump Campaign's Cambridge Analytica contacted Juluan Assange for dirt on Clinton

Yet another smoking gun of the T campaign dealing with the Russians.

Assange is from Australia and lives in London.
there is something strange about his operation though.... He is constantly gathering top secret information from the USA's intelligence agencies and distributing it, and he claims it is all for us, we the people, to know what our gvt is doing that could harm us or is not so on the up and up, and he claims to be open to dumping any stolen documents from any country....

Yet, this Australian in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London seems to focus ONLY on the USA and our CIA and our NSA, and our elections....

and has never ever had a bad thing to say about Russia, and has never gotten FSB or old KGB records or leaks that show disparaging stuff on Putin.....nothing on the russian election on Putin in 2012 and the ballot stuffing, NADA, NIENTE, ZIP, ZILCH.....NOTHING.

And that is just strange to me...he makes some excuse when questioned on it that is not buyable either....???

It's just plain weird.....

Or he just plain doesn't care about them. We are the most influential force in the world, not the Russians. Any alleged collusion between he and the Russians is nothing more than conspiracy fueled speculation at this point.
Oh, it's definitely speculation, never claimed otherwise....!!! :D

I still maintain, something is amiss...maybe it is just his connection with "after the fact hackings by the Russians and being their distributor" along with what I mentioned above....but my gut instinct, who is usually right, is telling me there could be a nefarious connection of some sort ...!!! :p

So...yeah. It does not surprise me in the least Putin's number one fanboi sought the help of a known marxist Putin bitch.

Not at all. :lol:

trump_tweet_putin.jpg

Meanwhile, at the EXACT SAME TIME:

Since he was first elected in 2006, Correa has hurled insults and filed lawsuits against reporters and news outlets and promoted a series of legal measures to roll back press freedoms, moves that landed Ecuador on CPJ's Risk List, which identifies the 10 countries worldwide where press freedom suffered the most in 2012. All of this has turned Ecuador into one of the hemisphere's most restrictive nations for the press, according to CPJ research--and there may be more to come.

Battle between Correa, Ecuadoran press to wage on - Blog - Committee to Protect Journalists

This is the country Assange chose for sanctuary.

Don't be conned by this Marxist prick.

"Don't be conned by this Marxist prick."

Way ahead of the pack.

You might GIVE head to the pack, but you aren't "ahead" of anything. You still haven't "proved" your assertion liar.

As news broke yesterday that Hillary Clinton tried to get dirt on Donald Trump, today we learn that the Trump campaign tried to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, via Julian Assange.

Trump Data Guru: I Tried to Team Up With Julian Assange
the news on hillary yesterday wasn't her trying to get dirt on trump, it was her and the willing accomplices in the media trying to manufacture it while pretending it was trump doing that, you should now be able to see why the Assange thing has a second reason in meaningless.
FYI-
Outside of the Salacious information that Mr Steele collected, a good deal of the other information he gathered from the field on the Russian govt and the Trump campaign members, have been verified and are true.

Look, if you all want to defend a marxist and Donald Trump's love affair with Putin and Assange, that's your business. But you really should join the Democratic Party, comm-symps.

Seriously.

You all sound more and more like 1960s hippies every day.

Have a nice day.
:itsok:

The trump whores denial of T’s involvement with the Russians was old 6 months ago
Who gives a rat fuck?

I don't care if Trump FUCK Putin in the ass. Trump is NOT Hillary Clinton. Mission Accomplished.

Now, let's talk about how Hillary paid Russian spies to make up bullshit about Trump.
:lol:

Any direction you commies spin it, you still lose. Hillary is a dirty, rotten, filthbag that deserves to be publicly shot.
Not too bright, are you.

Clinton campaign hired a company to do opposition research.

They find this report telling how Trump hired Russian prostitutes. Sounds like a reasonable thing a pussy grabbing asshole would do.
Except

The trump whores denial of T’s involvement with the Russians was old 6 months ago
Who gives a rat fuck?

I don't care if Trump FUCK Putin in the ass. Trump is NOT Hillary Clinton. Mission Accomplished.

Now, let's talk about how Hillary paid Russian spies to make up bullshit about Trump.
:lol:

Any direction you commies spin it, you still lose. Hillary is a dirty, rotten, filthbag that deserves to be publicly shot.
Bonehead doesn’t know or care working with Russians to get elected is called treason.
Bob Mueller will explain it to your traitorous ass in time.
Dude, too special

Yet another smoking gun of the T campaign dealing with the Russians.

Assange is from Australia and lives in London.
there is something strange about his operation though.... He is constantly gathering top secret information from the USA's intelligence agencies and distributing it, and he claims it is all for us, we the people, to know what our gvt is doing that could harm us or is not so on the up and up, and he claims to be open to dumping any stolen documents from any country....

Yet, this Australian in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London seems to focus ONLY on the USA and our CIA and our NSA, and our elections....

and has never ever had a bad thing to say about Russia, and has never gotten FSB or old KGB records or leaks that show disparaging stuff on Putin.....nothing on the russian election on Putin in 2012 and the ballot stuffing, NADA, NIENTE, ZIP, ZILCH.....NOTHING.

And that is just strange to me...he makes some excuse when questioned on it that is not buyable either....???

It's just plain weird.....

Or he just plain doesn't care about them. We are the most influential force in the world, not the Russians. Any alleged collusion between he and the Russians is nothing more than conspiracy fueled speculation at this point.
Oh, it's definitely speculation, never claimed otherwise....!!! :D

I still maintain, something is amiss...maybe it is just his connection with "after the fact hackings by the Russians and being their distributor" along with what I mentioned above....but my gut instinct, who is usually right, is telling me there could be a nefarious connection of some sort ...!!! :p
Cause that works yeah! Crystal ball

Julian Assange - Conservapedia

It is not clear how exposing classified documents of democratic countries will encourage people to become more responsible for their lives. He also implied in a piece for the guardian newspaper that his sympathies lay towards Latin American liberation struggles, and that he grew up believing in Marxism-Leninism.

And the very next sentence

Assange is an admirer of Rand Paul.

Well, that just screams Marxist puke, doesn't it.

Perhaps Assange is a Marxist sympathizer. I honestly don't know, but you're the one who claimed he's Putin's bitch and there is not a single shred of evidence proving any such thing. Your suspicions don't qualify as a fact.

Bonehead doesn’t know or care working with Russians to get elected is called treason.
How is working with Russians to get elected giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States? (please take the bait, please motherfucker. take it. you are proving my case for me).

Yes, I do know the legal definition of treason.
Your Russian whore Trump positively denied having anything to do with Russia. If it’s proven he did, he’d go under oath and asked that question again. Remember B Clinton got impeached over lying about a blow job. Your slimy bastard of a prez would be lying about working with a foreign enemy to get elected which would have subverted our very democratic principles.
Even your spineless GOP would be forced to move on him.
The fact you find no problem with him working with Putin shows the level of disconnect you’re working with.
Yes you are a traitor to the United States when you treat this prez as an oligarch.

How is working with Russians to get elected giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States? (please take the bait, please motherfucker. take it. you are proving my case for me).

Your Russian whore Trump positively denied having anything to do with Russia. If it’s proven he did, he’d go under oath and asked that question again. Remember B Clinton got impeached over lying about a blow job. Your slimy bastard of a prez would be lying about working with a foreign enemy to get elected which would have subverted our very democratic principles.
The fact you find no problem with him working with Putin shows the level of disconnect you’re working with.
Yes you are a traitor to the United States when you treat this prez as an oligarch.
why? and how you gonna get him there?

You think anyone will buy the equivalency of HILLARY CLINTON PAYING RUSSIA FOR A FAKE DOSSIER and Trump talking to Assange about the DNC e-mails?

Are all Progs this dumb?
Russia wasn't paid by the DNC for the dossier, retard. Fusion GPS, a Washington DC oppo research firm, was.

So yeah, guess who's looking stupid now.

Ah, what a terrible web we weave-) So then, when it was turned OVER to the Clinton campaign, whomever received it, knew INSTANTLY that it came from the Russians, which is ILLEGAL! If Hillary ever read it, which she DID, she also knew it was ILLEGAL!

How do we know she read it? Because she commented on it, that is how, after it was released.

So the only way Hillary is off the hook, is if she was unaware that HER campaign PAID for it. That isn't going to work after the special prosecutor (the new one) gets the DNC bank statements, now is it-)

You think anyone will buy the equivalency of HILLARY CLINTON PAYING RUSSIA FOR A FAKE DOSSIER and Trump talking to Assange about the DNC e-mails?

Are all Progs this dumb?
Russia wasn't paid by the DNC for the dossier, retard. Fusion GPS, a Washington DC oppo research firm, was.

So yeah, guess who's looking stupid now.

Ah, what a terrible web we weave-) So then, when it was turned OVER to the Clinton campaign, whomever received it, knew INSTANTLY that it came from the Russians, which is ILLEGAL! If Hillary ever read it, which she DID, she also knew it was ILLEGAL!

How do we know she read it? Because she commented on it, that is how, after it was released.

So the only way Hillary is off the hook, is if she was unaware that HER campaign PAID for it. That isn't going to work after the special prosecutor (the new one) gets the DNC bank statements, now is it-)

I find it fascinating that she is supposedly the most qualified candidate to ever run for President, and was this amazing Secretary of State, but she never knows about a fucking thing that is going on around her.

She knows it all...yet she knows nothing.

The only people working with the Russians are the DNC and the Clinton campaign who paid Steel and Russian informants. Deal with it.

The only people working with the Russians are the DNC and the Clinton campaign who paid Steel and Russian informants. Deal with it.

It's like dealing with my sister's kids. Holy shit.

As news broke yesterday that Hillary Clinton tried to get dirt on Donald Trump, today we learn that the Trump campaign tried to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, via Julian Assange.

Trump Data Guru: I Tried to Team Up With Julian Assange
The issue isn't about getting dirt on opponents. That happens in every campaign. You need to read more if you don't understand the difference between what Trump did and what Hillary did.

Forum List

Back