BREAKING: Trump Campaign's Cambridge Analytica contacted Juluan Assange for dirt on Clinton

Not too bright, are you.

Clinton campaign hired a company to do opposition research.

They find this report telling how Trump hired Russian prostitutes. Sounds like a reasonable thing a pussy grabbing asshole would do.
Sounds like good spin.

And, fuck you. I will compare sheepskins with you any day of the week, motherfucker.

The trump whores denial of T’s involvement with the Russians was old 6 months ago
Who gives a rat fuck?

I don't care if Trump FUCK Putin in the ass. Trump is NOT Hillary Clinton. Mission Accomplished.

Now, let's talk about how Hillary paid Russian spies to make up bullshit about Trump.
:lol:

Any direction you commies spin it, you still lose. Hillary is a dirty, rotten, filthbag that deserves to be publicly shot.
Bonehead doesn’t know or care working with Russians to get elected is called treason.
Bob Mueller will explain it to your traitorous ass in time.

The trump whores denial of T’s involvement with the Russians was old 6 months ago
Who gives a rat fuck?

I don't care if Trump FUCK Putin in the ass. Trump is NOT Hillary Clinton. Mission Accomplished.

Now, let's talk about how Hillary paid Russian spies to make up bullshit about Trump.
:lol:

Any direction you commies spin it, you still lose. Hillary is a dirty, rotten, filthbag that deserves to be publicly shot.
Not too bright, are you.

Clinton campaign hired a company to do opposition research.

They find this report telling how Trump hired Russian prostitutes. Sounds like a reasonable thing a pussy grabbing asshole would do.
The DNC and Clinton campaign lawyer hired a private firm, who presented themselves to him with the offer, to continue the opposition research a Republican client had previously paid them to do, but had dropped them after their republican client's side had lost the primary.

the lawyer agreed to hire them for both the DNC and Hillary campaign...the lawyer did not direct them to create a dossier out of thin air....the lawyer did not direct GPS to hire the MI6 guy, christopheer steele....the research was legit, as you state, and he gathered what he could find out there....

Clinton, nor the DNC used any of this info, during the campaign to disparage Trump.

Bonehead doesn’t know or care working with Russians to get elected is called treason.
How is working with Russians to get elected giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States? (please take the bait, please motherfucker. take it. you are proving my case for me).

Yes, I do know the legal definition of treason.

As news broke yesterday that Hillary Clinton tried to get dirt on Donald Trump, today we learn that the Trump campaign tried to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, via Julian Assange.

Trump Data Guru: I Tried to Team Up With Julian Assange
Why would someone need to contact anyone for dirt on Crooked Hillary? She is absolutely filthy!

The "ratings" on the moron above, shows what a fucking right wing forum USMB really is.....
Such "brilliance" cannot but be approved and lauded by other Trump cult members....LOL

Yet another smoking gun of the T campaign dealing with the Russians.

Assange is from Australia and lives in London.
there is something strange about his operation though.... He is constantly gathering top secret information from the USA's intelligence agencies and distributing it, and he claims it is all for us, we the people, to know what our gvt is doing that could harm us or is not so on the up and up, and he claims to be open to dumping any stolen documents from any country....

Yet, this Australian in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London seems to focus ONLY on the USA and our CIA and our NSA, and our elections....

and has never ever had a bad thing to say about Russia, and has never gotten FSB or old KGB records or leaks that show disparaging stuff on Putin.....nothing on the russian election on Putin in 2012 and the ballot stuffing, NADA, NIENTE, ZIP, ZILCH.....NOTHING.

And that is just strange to me...he makes some excuse when questioned on it that is not buyable either....???

It's just plain weird.....

b591eb5d55bbde17df184b3635f6e2a0---presidential-election-us-election-.jpg

there is something strange about his operation though.... He is constantly gathering top secret information from the USA's intelligence agencies and distributing it, and he claims it is all for us, we the people, to know what our gvt is doing that could harm us or is not so on the up and up, and he claims to be open to dumping any stolen documents from any country....

Yet, this Australian in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London seems to focus ONLY on the USA and our CIA and our NSA, and our elections....

and has never ever had a bad thing to say about Russia, and has never gotten FSB or old KGB records or leaks that show disparaging stuff on Putin.....nothing on the russian election on Putin in 2012 and the ballot stuffing, NADA, NIENTE, ZIP, ZILCH.....NOTHING.

And that is just strange to me...he makes some excuse when questioned on it that is not buyable either....???

Russia never puts their secrets on the web! It's easier to kill everyone who knows about it that way.

Or he just plain doesn't care about them. We are the most influential force in the world, not the Russians. Any alleged collusion between he and the Russians is nothing more than conspiracy fueled speculation at this point.

As news broke yesterday that Hillary Clinton tried to get dirt on Donald Trump, today we learn that the Trump campaign tried to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, via Julian Assange.

Trump Data Guru: I Tried to Team Up With Julian Assange
the news on hillary yesterday wasn't her trying to get dirt on trump, it was her and the willing accomplices in the media trying to manufacture it while pretending it was trump doing that, you should now be able to see why the Assange thing has a second reason in meaningless.

Forum List

Back