Breaking: Trump Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb On ISIS In Afghanistan

FREE IDIOT TEST .. $5

images

images

Assad kills innocent women and children, its ok to hit him with 59 missiles ..

who do we attack with 59 missiles after Trump kills innocent women and children ?
Siete, confused as usual.

the stupidity of RW dolts would confuse Einstein ...
It's not my fault you post incoherent garbage in every post. Stupid pussy hat.

then by all means tell everyone how you would bomb ISIS without harming innocents .

then by all means tell everyone how you would bomb ISIS without harming innocents .

In case you forgot In Afghanistan back in the spring of 2009 Obama launched the US military's largest air to ground assault since Vietnam to drive the Taliban out Khandahar and Helmand Provinces.

M.O.A.B.

Yep, Obama didn't kill or injure a SINGLE civilian, but you creaming your underwear over that campaign.

All the "innocents" that Trump may harm inadvertently pales in comparison to what ISIS has, and will, kill.

In case you forgot In Afghanistan back in the spring of 2009 Obama launched the US military's largest air to ground assault since Vietnam to drive the Taliban out Khandahar and Helmand Provinces.

M.O.A.B.

Yep, Obama didn't kill or injure a SINGLE civilian, but you creaming your underwear over that campaign.

All the "innocents" that Trump may harm inadvertently pales in comparison to what ISIS has, and will, kill.

aw geeze, another but Obama monger.

Its obvious RW refuse to hold Trump to standards above Obama.

ok. I agree, Trump is as big a POS as Obama was.

feel better now ?

This is a very dangerous step, because it opens the way to full usage of nuclear weapons in a modern conflict.

I've known about the Mother of all Bombs, as well as the Father of All Bombs, and these weapons have no place in the battlefield, any more than nuclear weapons. They are basically the same as nuclear weapons, minus the radiation.

Congress need to convene on Trump's impeachment tomorrow, as do the United Nations need to convene to condemn this act. Anything less is tantamount to treason against the United States of America and its armed forces, as well as against the Geneva Convention.

This is a very dangerous step, because it opens the way to full usage of nuclear weapons in a modern conflict.

I've known about the Mother of all Bombs, as well as the Father of All Bombs, and these weapons have no place in the battlefield, any more than nuclear weapons. They are basically the same as nuclear weapons, minus the radiation.

Congress need to convene on Trump's impeachment tomorrow, as do the United Nations need to convene to condemn this act. Anything less is tantamount to treason against the United States of America and its armed forces, as well as against the Geneva Convention.

far too logical for RW Drones to fathom.

bomb, kill, pound chest, is all they're capable of.

Derelict_Drvr, post: 17020569

I never said civilians were not killed in the war in Afghanistan that Bush started but could not finish.

You miss the point of my post. No underwear creaming here. Just pointing to historical fact in order to shine a light on the hypocrisy of Trump's reality haters glorifying Trump for dropping a bomb on a remote cave complex that is very likely not to have killed any civilians at all, who on the other hand spew the lie that Obama did nothing militarily in the fight against terrirists that are a threat to Americans security.

Forum List

Back