BREAKING - Trump spox says NO CHARGES against Hillary !!!

Excellent! I didn't think Trump would pursue charges and turns out he won't. After 8 years of complete divisiveness it's time we have someone in the White House who unites and makes decisions for all Americans and not just his supporters. Trump is doing his part, how about everyone else?

Excellent! I didn't think Trump would pursue charges and turns out he won't. After 8 years of complete divisiveness it's time we have someone in the White House who unites and makes decisions for all Americans and not just his supporters. Trump is doing his part, how about everyone else?

Awesome sentiment. Finally, we got the divisive Obama out and Washington can get back to work again!

Trump is not pursuing charges because (1) he knows the state has not a case, and (2) he loves dumphucing the far and alt right.

Can anyone tell if the left are happy or sad about it?

Remember when the left thought obama was going to "investigate" boooosh lies for WMDs and the "genocide" he caused?

I can assure you if they went to full depth investigation, the entire government may go to prison.....or worse.

Personally, I would have loved seeing ALL of them put in jumpsuits.

This of course will mean no one did a thing wrong to the moronic sheep on the left.

There's no problem, then, in comparing how the machine 'works':

Bill Clinton Pardon Controversy
Bill Clinton pardon controversy - Wikipedia

Note the number of Hispanic-like names that Bill Clinton pardons, though Wikitree has within the last few days scrubbed quite a few 'American' names from access to their site: you can no longer go there to see all the surnames in a list, though you can selectively search from the web. That is, unless you register and are identified (as to the location of your machine).

Trump is a fraud too - just like all of them.

Trump aide: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

nov 22 2016 (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's administration will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Trump's former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday, a significant break from a major campaign promise.

"I think when the President-elect, who's also the head of your party, tells you before he's even inaugurated that he doesn't wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content" to fellow Republicans, Conway said in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
At the second presidential debate in early October, Trump threatened Clinton, saying that "if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."
you have been conned rube , more to come!!!

nov 22 2016 (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's administration will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Trump's former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday, a significant break from a major campaign promise.

"I think when the President-elect, who's also the head of your party, tells you before he's even inaugurated that he doesn't wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content" to fellow Republicans, Conway said in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
At the second presidential debate in early October, Trump threatened Clinton, saying that "if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."
I'm shocked, shocked that Trump would back away from his solemn campaign pledge.

Clinton walks, but to where? None will know what others know unless the Clintons (or a hired proxy) asks you what you know. Therefore, the investigations will proceed. We suggest boycotting the command to genuflect while aligning with the Turkey Day chron. Suggested reading is Carl Gustav Jung, Why I am not a Catholic.

Investigation and prosecution would only serve to keep the Clintons relevant. This decision jeeps them out of the picture and maintains leverage to keep things that way.
Now trump needs to apply the same pressure to obama vis-a-vis Benghazi.

#31: No, Einstein, that's not how it works. We know the history of the Catholic colinization of Sinaloa, which originally had a low population, which is the same modus for Jimmy Carter's idyllic farm in Georgia. Since the Clinton mafia is into real estate confiscations and drug trafficking, tell the people all you know about appreciation.

Investigation and prosecution would only serve to keep the Clintons relevant. This decision jeeps them out of the picture and maintains leverage to keep things that way.
Now trump needs to apply the same pressure to obama vis-a-vis Benghazi.
I'm hoping he actually follows through with reopening the 9/11 investigation. It only received one investigation that was more of a whitewash than anything else.

Small potatoes. The biggie will come with the Supreme Court nominations. He screws that up and it's one term for him - not that anything will matter after that.

Small potatoes. The biggie will come with the Supreme Court nominations. He screws that up and it's one term for him - not that anything will matter after that.
You do not know who he is going to nominate? Too bad. You rubes should start worrying.

She is an angel compared to your guy. Gullible.:badgrin:
Hillary is the devils whore.

Don't get stressed yet....wait to see what he does after January........especially if he makes Sessions the A.G........

She is an angel compared to your guy. Gullible.:badgrin:
Hillary is the devils whore.

You just insulted the devil's actual whores......

Well if she broke the law she should be behind bars , but after investigations it appears she did not. I believe all white collar criminals should be behind bars for awhile. Some of us, or most of us knew this.
She broke the law, her crimes were covered up as usual.

Forum List

Back