BREAKING: U.S. Officials Have Declassified List Of Obama Officials Who Were Involved In ‘Unmasking’ General Flynn

Any day now :)
normally i agree. but the charges on flynn bring dropped started dominos. it does sound like barr reached way back and anyone going outside of process for the purpose of inflating this "problem" is going to be held responsible.

good.

until people are held accountable, and in this case kicking and screaming NO I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT (like children do) this will only get worse. if you're upset that people who did in fact do improper / illegal things are getting punished, that's on you. trying to say BUT THE OTHER GUY DID IT when nothing was found in years of looking is simply deflection to the core.

Why would you care about accountability when Trump got away with obstruction and attempting to coerce a foreign leader for political dirt on his private rival went uncontested? This desire for "accountability" is partisan driven
Here we go with the BUT OTHER GUY stuff you seem to hate. We'll when others do it.

When you are not emotionally invested, I'll listen to you, Coyote. I just feel you hate Trump so much you are looking past a mountain to see a hill.

But I don't want any more bitter discussions with people I do in fact hold respect for. I disagree. This is NOT defending Trump, but you take it however you need to.

normally i agree. but the charges on flynn bring dropped started dominos. it does sound like barr reached way back and anyone going outside of process for the purpose of inflating this "problem" is going to be held responsible.

good.

until people are held accountable, and in this case kicking and screaming NO I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT (like children do) this will only get worse. if you're upset that people who did in fact do improper / illegal things are getting punished, that's on you. trying to say BUT THE OTHER GUY DID IT when nothing was found in years of looking is simply deflection to the core.

Why would you care about accountability when Trump got away with obstruction and attempting to coerce a foreign leader for political dirt on his private rival went uncontested? This desire for "accountability" is partisan driven
Here we go with the BUT OTHER GUY stuff you seem to hate. We'll when others do it.

When you are not emotionally invested, I'll listen to you, Coyote. I just feel you hate Trump so much you are looking past a mountain to see a hill.

But I don't want any more bitter discussions with people I do in fact hold respect for. I disagree. This is NOT defending Trump, but you take it however you need to.
That is part of the problem. Say something critical of Trump, it is promptly chalked up to hate. My feelings on what he got away with are no different than the anger of those who feel Hilary got away with something or Obama got away with something. But when it comes to Trump it gets chalked up to "hate".

good.

Does this mean you don't agree with the former and current Premier of Ukraine, who have publicly stated they were never pressured, and there was no Pro Quid pro being done to them, that they got all of the congressional package on time, without anything missing.

The Ambassador of Ukraine also stated there was no pressure.....

This was all posted numerous time many months ago, you still don't know that you guys LOST this argument?

good.

That is part of the problem. Say something critical of Trump, it is promptly chalked up to hate. My feelings on what he got away with are no different than the anger of those who feel Hilary got away with something or Obama got away with something. But when it comes to Trump it gets chalked up to "hate".
except you *always* say something critical of trump. when i say "hey, i see this differently, THE PROBLEM then reverts to I'm defending trump and validating all the things you hate about him. the attack comes to me because i dared defend trump. no - i am defending the process and procedures we all agree are the foundation upon which we all agree to live and abide. trump is a subset of that yes but not what nor who i am defending. i am defending the base of right and wrong we've all agreed to go by when i see it abused to get to 1 person.

so,no, coyote. i just disagree with you on THIS point and THIS is why. i would feel the same for anyone going around laws to get at who they don't care for. not who are we but it sure is what we're becoming.

to me, you have an absolute refusal to even consider that the obama camp may have been pulling anything. your can't/won't accept it and that drives you to push most conversations to an extreme. when i say "flynn wasn't treated properly" for example, you reply that i am defending trump and all you hate about him.

when i tell you this happened, lord all mighty do we dove tail and the claws come out. both sides.

i hate hillary. i do. but if the press was making up lies about her i would hate that more. i would also not allow the side going after her to bypass whatever they felt was necessary in order to GET to her. we have laws and processes and they must be followed.

by you.
by me.
by the president
by the fbi

by all of us.

it's the foundation of how we've all agreed to govern ourselves and if that is abused or tossed aside by 1 side, how can the other side say "ok you do what you want we will play by the rules". would you do that? the right sure is NOT going to do that and will in time react in the same manner in which things are given.

if your mind is closed to the idea that the FBI and/or Obama / the Dems did something wrong, how can you be open to discussion on it? that's not discussion, coyote.

that's simply out and out defense and defense seldom rationalizes it's own behavior, it just defends.

so i can see where you're coming from when I (and others) say it's TDS.

what *is* TDS? to me i define it by hating hate him so much they're unwilling or unable to accept anything that doesn't prove them correct in how bad a person trump is. anything taking you off the focus of ORANGE MAN BAD sets you off.

now - since i feel you *are* in this camp, unwilling to call comey and others to the carpet for their activities and defend them to your dying breath, where do you put yourself, based on this definition?

then, how do you define TDS? lets try to define what it is and then see if behavior matches that or not. cool with trying that?

good.

Does this mean you don't agree with the former and current Premier of Ukraine, who have publicly stated they were never pressured, and there was no Pro Quid pro being done to them, that they got all of the congressional package on time, without anything missing.

This was all posted numerous time many months ago, you still don't know that you guys LOST this argument?
and things like this make it hard to stay on topic - people diving in and taking my thought process in another direction completely.

not you - we all do this. i just need to stop but it sure does make already difficult conversations harder when we splinter up like this. again, not you or anyone directly - and most of all me. if this is an issue i can only stop me from doing it and i need to think about that.

He was never unmasked.
what ? bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaaaa.......bwaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaahaaaaaa! ........bwaaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaa! bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaah!

good.

except you *always* say something critical of trump. when i say "hey, i see this differently, THE PROBLEM then reverts to I'm defending trump and validating all the things you hate about him. the attack comes to me because i dared defend trump. no - i am defending the process and procedures we all agree are the foundation upon which we all agree to live and abide. trump is a subset of that yes but not what nor who i am defending. i am defending the base of right and wrong we've all agreed to go by when i see it abused to get to 1 person.

so,no, coyote. i just disagree with you on THIS point and THIS is why. i would feel the same for anyone going around laws to get at who they don't care for. not who are we but it sure is what we're becoming.

to me, you have an absolute refusal to even consider that the obama camp may have been pulling anything. your can't/won't accept it and that drives you to push most conversations to an extreme. when i say "flynn wasn't treated properly" for example, you reply that i am defending trump and all you hate about him.

when i tell you this happened, lord all mighty do we dove tail and the claws come out. both sides.

i hate hillary. i do. but if the press was making up lies about her i would hate that more. i would also not allow the side going after her to bypass whatever they felt was necessary in order to GET to her. we have laws and processes and they must be followed.

by you.
by me.
by the president
by the fbi

by all of us.

it's the foundation of how we've all agreed to govern ourselves and if that is abused or tossed aside by 1 side, how can the other side say "ok you do what you want we will play by the rules". would you do that? the right sure is NOT going to do that and will in time react in the same manner in which things are given.

if your mind is closed to the idea that the FBI and/or Obama / the Dems did something wrong, how can you be open to discussion on it? that's not discussion, coyote.

that's simply out and out defense and defense seldom rationalizes it's own behavior, it just defends.

what *is* TDS? to me i define it by hating hate him so much they're unwilling or unable to accept anything that doesn't prove them correct in how bad a person trump is. anything taking you off the focus of ORANGE MAN BAD sets you off.

now - since i feel you *are* in this camp, unwilling to call comey and others to the carpet for their activities and defend them to your dying breath, where do you put yourself, based on this definition?

then, how do you define TDS? lets try to define what it is and then see if behavior matches that or not. cool with trying that?
a simple fuck you coyote would have been an easier retort to the idiot coyote ...... taking the time to speak logically to him is a waste of time .

good.

by you.
by me.
by the president
by the fbi

by all of us.

a simple fuck you coyote would have been an easier retort to the idiot coyote ...... taking the time to speak logically to him is a waste of time .
you don't even know coyote is a she.

you're not worth telling to fuck off, but hey. i'm feeling generous and will take your advice. so to you -

FUCK OFF.

have a nice day.

good.

:eusa_boohoo::lalala:

good.

by you.
by me.
by the president
by the fbi

by all of us.

you don't even know coyote is a she.

you're not worth telling to fuck off, but hey. i'm feeling generous and will take your advice. so to you -

FUCK OFF.

have a nice day.
fuck you icebitch ........ see how easy that was ! :D

He was never unmasked.

Unfortunately your messiah may never get what he deserves for all his criminal actions conducted throughout his 8 year tenure

Why not?

He is a traitor.

Traitors must pay.

No president, beginning with George Washington has ever been indicted or convicted for actions criminal or otherwise conducted while he was in office. Democrats in their TDS may have other thoughts about president Trump after he leaves office, but historically that has been the case.

good.

:eek-52:

good.

Isn't that the same said for your messiah Barry?

ABC News first reported the news but initially said in the title that Grenell was in the process of trying to declassify the list of Obama officials.

A source with knowledge of the matter told The Daily Wire that the list has already been declassified and now it’s on Attorney General William Barr to release the list.

This is very, very nice news! :thup: :biggrin:

MAY 12TH, 2020

Well done! :clap2:
View attachment 335005

ABC News first reported the news but initially said in the title that Grenell was in the process of trying to declassify the list of Obama officials.

A source with knowledge of the matter told The Daily Wire that the list has already been declassified and now it’s on Attorney General William Barr to release the list.

This is very, very nice news! :thup: :biggrin:

MAY 12TH, 2020

Well done! :clap2:
View attachment 335005
The AGOUS was handed a list from Nunes April 28, 2019. It takes time to investigate and find out the truth of certain matters.

A year later, General Flynn's lawyer slams both the FBI and former POTUS Barack Obama for orchestrating Flynn's downfall so they'd have direct confrontational support against President Trump. They messed up.

As I keep asking, how does this Trump cult conspiracy theory differ from the last thousand failed Trump cult conspiracy theories?

Answer: It doesn't. Just like the previous thousand conspiracy theories, it was manufactured by the propaganda masters of the right to keep the Trump cultists hysterical and obedient. Very, very obedient.

And yes, the Trump cultists will scream "THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT!", just like they did the previous thousand times. If they were capable of learing from their mistakes, they wouldn't be Trump cultists.

good.

What did you think the leaders of a state highly dependent on US aid and goodwill (Trump’s) to hold off Russian aggression, going to say?

Seriously?

Forum List

Back